[Resolved] Oyo Rooms — regarding cheating in my package i'd: pkg-yhvc0719

swastik villa on Mar 17, 2018
I booked a package for manali& kasol but they make manali & kasoli, on same time we inform oyo team (Sumit gujjar, rahul rawat from sales team) but he said now you can manage on your behalf and your left tour that was in kasol pkg amount refund to you in a week but now one month over but still didnt get. I pay my entire trip cost as advance money which i paid via online transaction but these are said repeated time we will refunding in 3-4 days.
Lot of time we make call to oyo customer care that simply said we forward your concern our account team and hold on call for long time, its really bad things, my first experience with oyo not good.
My experience with oyo rooms has been very bad. They are a cheating bunch of people without having any morality or professionalism. They simply reply to every complaint that "we tried reaching the complainant" and that he was unreachable (What a convenient way to settle a complaint).
I simply request other prospective couples who want to book their packages"please avoid booking through oyo's". They are money robbers and they do not share a basic dignity of calling back when they say they will.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2018

[Mar 17, 2018] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2018
Dear Swastik,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our guest support team will soon get in touch with you regarding the issue and look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2018
Dear Swastik,
Our team contacted you regarding this and we hope we were able to sort this out for you. We again apologise for the hassle. We'll ensure your future stays with us are comfortable. Do let us know for any assistance.

Team OYO