Oyo Rooms — regarding refund aqmy3781

Oyo room, Gurgaon, Surat, Gujarat, India
 Sarang82 on Jan 28, 2020
Hi my booking id was aqmy3781

I was charged twice for my booking one from my owner and one from oyo. Oyo said that they have initiated a refund. However not ready to provide references number and keep on extending timeline. Their customer care people don't know anything they just say one statement "it is in progress".

Nothing else. Kindly assist me how to sue them

[Jan 28, 2020] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sarang82, Jan 31, 2020
Hi OYO is not ready to provide date for refund. When call upon they just provide one answer. 'Your refund is in progress"
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2020
Hi Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have shared the details with our dedicated team and our team is working on the same. Please allow us some time.

Team OYO
Updated by Sarang82, Feb 05, 2020

Today is 14th working day. However there is no. Sign of my refund or refund reference number.

May I consider here that Oyo had no intention to refund?

I am not ready to wait again so I need a clear answer of my above question.

Note: please do not harrash customer by giving ambiguous answers and missguding them.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2020
Hi Guest,

Apologies for the delay. As we have checked, our team has already connected with you for your assistance and addressed your issue. We assure you that you will not experience such instances again in your future stays with us.

Team OYO
Updated by Sarang82, Feb 05, 2020

Team has not addressed my issue yet. Please don't sell lies in this forum.

What about the present issue. Its already been month. Your team has promised to issue the refund in 14 working days. It's more than that now. What is the status of my refund.

I have not received my refund yet.
Updated by Sarang82, Feb 07, 2020
Hi, today is 16th working day. My refund is pending from 18th Jan 2020.

I request Oyo to provide any justification in this forum.
Updated by Sarang82, Feb 08, 2020
Hi as there is no reply from Oyo, shall consider here that Oyo has stolen the money illegally?
Updated by Sarang82, Feb 08, 2020

Oyo is not ready to provide refund although it was approved.

What steps shall we take now?
Updated by Sarang82, Feb 13, 2020
Hi is there any way to escalate this matter. Oyo is not responding actively apart from the status it's in progress.
Updated by Sarang82, Feb 15, 2020
Hi i have still not received my refund.
Updated by Sarang82, Feb 22, 2020
There is no resolution provided by Oyo. Even they are not ready to tell what is the issue for not providing refund. They just say "in progress"

They say "you have to wait"

Don't understand this is big scam oyo is doing with everyone but no one can do anything.

This is phishing asking money online and offline both and not returning monwni
Updated by Sarang82, Feb 27, 2020
No reply from Oyo. Is it really fair that Oyo can keep the money illegally?
Updated by Sarang82, Mar 10, 2020
Despite of many follow ups they are not providing refund and not ready to provide a reason for delayed. They are just relax knowing that customers cannot do anything once the money is in.
Updated by Sarang82, Mar 13, 2020
No reply no refund. Is this a joke?
Updated by Sarang82, Mar 19, 2020
I haven't got my refund yet. It's been a two months
Updated by Sarang82, Mar 20, 2020

My booking id is AQMY3781. I want to report here that Oyo rooms is not a legit company and it is an online phishing company.

They do the fraud by online payment knowing that hotel owners do not accept their online payment.

It has been 2 months they have not provided my refund.

I am not getting any help from OYO Guest experience team.

They have only one statement "issue is in progress"

Apart from that they are not ready to mention the reason of delay and neither they are refunding my amount.

What is the next escalation contact.

Inspite of all the trying their all departments just call and say that "your refund is in progress"

When i confront them that it's pending from last 2 MONTHS. They again reply back with same statement. "Your refund is in progress"

Please is there any authority in Oyo which can provide some answer.

Or it is just a fake company?
Updated by Sarang82, Mar 22, 2020
Not refunded my money till yet
Updated by Sarang82, Mar 26, 2020
Still no refund

Comments

Hi they are still keep on extending timeline.
Not ready to commit any dates.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002