OYO Rooms — room not given

107, Shrinagar Extension Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Mumtaz Uddin on Jul 8, 2019
I book my room throw oyo on green velly hotel on 8th may my booking id is booking (Iftg8725) hotel - oyo 16561 surya holiday home will not get any room when i reached on hotel the hotel manager says that oyo will not give our money on time so we will not giving the room throw oyo booking and cancel my booking and oyo captain of nainital says to me that my money will be refund on one week but 3 weeks were past i not get any refund.

[Jul 08, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2019
Dear Guest,

We are tremendously sorry for your dismaying experience. Thank you for sharing your booking ID. Our concerned team will connect with you shortly.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Aug 26, 2019
As checked our team have connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. Let us know for any other assistance.~Joy

Comments

17194271 is the complaint number. I have already requested for refund as I booked 3 rooms in Hotel crown Residency, Mysore. Due to some problem between OYO and hotel, they suggested to cancel the booking. The booking was on 29th June 2019 for 01 day. Till now no payment refund.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 15, 2019

We always strive to deliver the best service to our customers and a sincere apology if you have not been satisfied with your experience. This isn't the experience we want for our guests. Kindly share the requisite details with us.
Any hotels in oyo's app there is a no type oyo it'S a blackmailer app and very fake of oyo there is a no connection to oyo rooms that's why the guest does not have chek in n oyo compels the guest that it will provide hotel chek in at the high rates
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 15, 2019