[Resolved] OYO Rooms — service and refund

tanvi1311 on Jun 17, 2019
We had made a booking with Oyo in Digha between 11th June to 13th June at OYO14868 with booking ID HTSV1280. On reaching the hotel, we were denied a check in and we waited on the road while no one from Oyo bothered. We had made an advance payment of Rs 1281 before check-in, however, only a refund of Rs 31 has been initiated and 1250 has been levied as a cancellation charge, why should I pay when the hotel denied a check-in. My case ID is 16502176, but no one from your team got back!

There was no effort from Oyo to give us a solution, I only had to keep calling customer care and explain my issue to different people each time, I demand not only my refund but a compensation.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 1, 2019

[Jun 18, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Hello Guest,

We never want any dissatisfactory experience for any of our guest and are getting this checked for you.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Our team attended the concern diligently and the needful has been communicated to you. We assure you such instances will not take place again. Let us know for any other assistance.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002