[Resolved] OYO Rooms — service issue_left my belonging in oyo hotel, booking id- szwr4275

Oyo flagship 27926, chauhan residency, sector-66, Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Sushiljss on Jun 8, 2019
Dear Sir
I have stayed for 3 days in Oyo flagship 27926 at Noida. By mistake I left my mobile headphone in their but property manager assured me that they will keep the same in reception safely. I send my friend to collect after 2 days post discussion with Oyo manager but he told that headphone is lost. Buy again he assured to to courier the new one but not done then I requested Oyo escalation team then also he assured to do the courier in a week time. Now it's around a month but Oyo manager not denying but not sending and Oyo escalation team replying that issue resolved on my mail and when I called Oyo customer care then verbally they always says ok will escalate to seniors and closing my cases all the time. Sharing booking id's for 3 days- SZWR4275, ENXC4058, QDTN9745

service issue_left my belonging in oyo hotel, booking id- szwr4275
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2019
Oyo has taken the case seriously when the issue highlighted here in consumercomplaint only. So I suggest to all consumer to lodge a complaint if you face any issue during your stay to [email protected] and do the follow-up, if they started closing your complaint without resolution in oyo app as well, then highlight here. Also oyo has the tagline of service assurance which is just to name and no grantee of refund if they fail to provide the committed service. Thanks to team for support.

[Jun 16, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sushiljss, Jun 08, 2019
Not resolved yet
Updated by Sushiljss, Jun 12, 2019
Not resolved
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
We are extremely sorry for the dismaying experience. Kindly give us some time to get it checked.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2019
Hi, We worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over mail. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know for any other assistance. ~Dk
Updated by Sushiljss, Jun 22, 2019
No resolution has been received by Oyo till date and same thing happening since beginning...oyo committed to resolve the issue but Oyo is closing the complaint all the time without resolution everywhere. I have not received my headphone lost by Oyo Manager and Oyo is assuring refund charges if found services issues. NOW BIG ISSUE AND CHASING SINCE LONG
Updated by Sushiljss, Jun 29, 2019
Resolution still awaited!!!
Still only assurance and service grantee quote in oyo site/apps...
Worst attitude and focus towards resolution of consumer complaint by OYO team...
Be aware of false commitment by Oyo and smooth failure in their committed services
Updated by Sushiljss, Jul 13, 2019
Finally I have received the earphone after many escalation and follow-up in ~50 days. Oyo has taken seriously when the issue highlighted here!! Thanks...
Assurance of refund of service charges for such poor services is still big question mark on Oyo for their policy adherence.

1914