[Resolved] OYO Rooms — sudden denied check in oyo 14233 and poor customer service

Dharmabrat on Nov 25, 2018
It was the 1st experience with oyo, and was no less than a nightmare when i reached to check in with my family and infant kids and the check in was denied.

Before one day, called oyo captain about my arrival, but with cold response he told to reach goa and contact him. Also contacted oyo assist and got confirmation on booking. When contacted oyo captain, about denied check in, he told i will have to deal with hotel person, who did not allow check in. The hotel person clearly told that he is not giving booking to oyo since last more than one month. With continuously calling, after some one hour could reach customer care, and made him talk with hotel person, he transferred the line to his senior which never connected.

I don't think that the mental stress and harassment caused due to irresponsible response from oyo can be justified or compensated.

Moreover again and again contacted customer service executive, senior executive i'm surprised i'm yet to be contacted and i've left with no option other than the legal remedies.

Just wanted to share for people to be highly careful with oyo and it's irresponsible customer service.

Dharmabrat mishra

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 7, 2019

[Nov 25, 2018] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018
Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Please share your booking ID and we'll look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Team OYO
Updated by Dharmabrat, Nov 26, 2018
Booking ID: WQZU9851,

Great to see that oyo team interested to resolve the matter at least now, after a complete mess up of a long planned family trip.

Dharmabrat Mishra,
Updated by Dharmabrat, Dec 03, 2018
Subsequently received a call from Mr Akash from Oyo corporate office that he is making all investigations on the matter.

Surprised that it's almost a week now to even get the acknowledge on the same. What's happening sir, , ??

Till this time even refund is not initiated, what more can be expected. Really doubting on genuineness of OYO rooms.

Deeply aggrieved,

Dharmabrat Mishra
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2018
As checked our team connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. Let us know for any other assistance.

Team OYO
Updated by Dharmabrat, Dec 04, 2018

Your team is yet to send even the confirmation email for their initiating refunds. I don't think I'm gonna get any good experience ahead with oyo.

Very sad.
Dharmabrat Mishra

Comments

I had booked a hotel on OYO. I had cancelled my booking due to personal reasons I was supposed to get my refund within 7 to 14 days but I haven't got yet .it almost 25 day's past

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002