Oyo Rooms — they cancelled my booking without any prior intimation and substitute for staying.

Rick2 on Nov 11, 2019
I booked 3 rooms at hotel aavaas at puri for 3 nights in december '19. I booked those rooms on 23rd july. The confirmation email was generated. I arranged the train tickets, car hire, other arrangements all are done. Now they are telling me that my booking was cancelled due to some technical problem and i have to book freshly. The charges for the rooms are raised now 5 times.
1) how can they do this breach of trust?
2) aren't they supposed to offer me a substitute staying option before cancellation?
3) why i should suffer for the internal problems of oyo?

[Nov 11, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rick2, Nov 11, 2019
My booking ID was YFJK 3297.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2019
Hi, Thanks for providing your booking details. We ensure that this will get resolved at the earliest. ~Aish
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2019
Hi, Our team attended the concern diligently and the needful has been communicated. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know for any other assistance.

Team OYO
Updated by Rick2, Nov 12, 2019
Your central team member Mr. Vineet Sinha contacted me and through telephonic conversation and email he confirmed that I can get a refund of Rs 3000/- against my booking in Puri on those days in a non Oyo room. After some time a person who called from [protected] and he is a guest experience manager told me that it is against Oyo's policy. I'm totally confused that whom should I trust. Please enlighten me in this matter. ( I got all the telephonic conversation recorded).

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    Oyo Rooms - they cancelled my booking without any prior intimation and substitute for staying.