[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — wanting a refund

I had 5 rooms booked for may 23-26 in memphis coming from wisconsin. Once arriving 2 rooms were paid by others and 3 rooms were placed on my card for $275 each and $100 deposit each. When we went to e rooms they were horrible and filthy, opened bottles, beds not made, lights not working, smelled like cheap perfume from the strip club and prositutes walking in and out of the hotel. We went down stairs for a refund and was on the phone for over an hour on thursday night and again friday. Ido realize that it takes time for a refund, but i feel like i'm being lied to about it. I called again on may 31 and the customer service said that it wasn't in the system, so he called the hotel and confirmed with the manager about the cancellation and they have it on file. How can one day they say yes for my refund but then they say it's not in the system. Confirmation #'s are [protected], [protected], [protected] and i have my receipts, but when i try to take a photo i keep losing this. I would like to know who is the corporate office for this place and my refund. It was easy to take my money now i have to jump through hoops to get it back. This is ridiculous, i hack never had an experience like this before.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
We always strive to deliver the best service to our customers and a sincere apology if you have not been satisfied with your experience. Kindly share the requisite booking details with us.

Team OYO
Updated by Taffy12 Jun 10, 2019
I'am still waiting for some type of respond about my refund and I sent more information.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet