[Resolved] OYO Rooms — zero hospitality, worst mattress, mosquitoes in room, geyser not working

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ankit_Malik on Dec 8, 2018

I've faced very bad experience with oyo. I've done hotel room booking yesterday and i've have faced below mentioned issues and problems over there. After complaining them no one turned up to me. I've informed to remove the trash from the door, no one turner up for removing the same. Also, mattress was worst and i got back ache from them. I want to highlight this to you and to the higher management of oyo. Request you to please help me in getting this sorted and i want resolution and commitment for best services from the next time.

Zero hospitality
Worst mattress
Mosquitoes in room
Geyser not working
Trash was there outside the door in lobby.

Ankit malik

zero hospitality, worst mattress, mosquitoes in room, geyser not working
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 14, 2019

[Dec 08, 2018] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Dear Guest, We are extremely sorry for the disappointing experience. Our relevant team will get in touch and assist you shortly.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
As checked our team connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. Let us know for any other assistance.

Team OYO

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    OYO Rooms - zero hospitality, worst mattress, mosquitoes in room, geyser not working