Pacl India Limited — Check My Total Amount & Registration Status

BLP_1996
Dear Sir/mam, I am Bhanwar and my sister' husband is a customer PACL INDIA LIMITED, Name : Mr. JIYA RAM, Registration No : U282027753 Date of Commencement 23/02/2010, S.No. : BT31B 9293768, PACL India LTD in Jodhpur (Rajasthan) Pleace, Regd Office Jaipur-302004, Corporte Office New Delhi_110001 check this Registration No. total amount & status. How to check the internet? PLEASE LET I KNOW THE STATUS AND SEND THE STATEMENT ON MY MAIL ID My E-mail-- bhanwar1996@gmail.com Address - V/P Bithari Phalodi Jodhpur (Rajasthan)

Updated by BLP_1996, Apr 06, 2015
Please provide information on how the complaint can be resolved

Dear Sir/mam, I am Bhanwar and my sister' husband is a customer PACL INDIA LIMITED, Name : Mr. JIYA RAM, Registration Policy No : U[protected] Date of Commencement 23/02/2010, S.No. : BT31B 9293768, PACL India LTD in Jodhpur (Rajasthan) Pleace, Regd Office Jaipur-302004, Corporte Office New Delhi_110001 check this Registration No. total amount & status. How to check the internet? PLEASE LET I KNOW THE STATUS AND SEND THE STATEMENT ON MY MAIL ID My E-mail-- bhanwar1996@gmail.com Address - V/P Bithari Phalodi Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Complaint comments  43 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I want to see my current status.My name is PARMAR URMILABEN DHIRAJBHAI. HUSBAND NAME : DHIRAJBHAI PARMAR . Issue on : 19/06/2012. Sr no. : EX - B 7528817 .
Registration no. : U[protected] .
Date of commencement : 19/06/2012
Expiry date of agreement : 19/06/2018
First receipt no. : F3955371
Agency code: [protected]
Agency unit code: [protected]
I am not find any information,

Please provide information on how the complaint can be resolved.

sir didnot have my policy amount in erode branch

Sir,my policy finished on febrary 2013,but my amount not have me,in erode branch

Status details

My policy number is U[protected]C.S.C. Mandi H.P.).I want the full details of status of this policy.Please email me at kramit07@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Dear Sir/mam, I am Manoj and my wife is a customer PACL INDIA LIMITED, Name : Ms. BABITA CHAURASIA, Registration No : U[protected] Date of Commencement 27/02/2010, S.No. : DF45B 0803656, PACL India LTD in Dehradun (Utaranchal) Pleace, Regd Office Jaipur-302004, Corporte Office New Delhi_110001 check this Registration No. total amount & status. How to check the internet? PLEASE LET I KNOW THE STATUS AND SEND THE STATEMENT ON MY MAIL ID My E-mail-- mkchaurasia@gmail.com Address - 449-B Ram Janki Nagar (In front of Durga Mandir) Basaratpur Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh) 273004

Sir, my policy finished on febrary 2013, but my amount not have me, in erode branch
sir, my reg no:u[protected] give me current status

reg no u[protected] give me current status
Please give me status reg no U[protected]
Dear Sir/mam, I am Gauri Gaha wife of Hombahadur Gaha is a customer PACL INDIA LIMITED, Name : Ms. GAURI GAHA, Registration No : U[protected] Date of Commencement 19/01/2010, S.No. : AD05B 2392677, PACL India LTD in VIRAR, VISHNU PRASAD COMPLEX, H WING, 1ST FLOOR, P P MARG, VIRAR - 401303 (MUMBAI-MAHARASHTRA) Place, Regd Office : 22, 3RD FLOOR, AMBER TOWER, SANSAR CHAND ROAD, JAIPUR -302004, Corporate Office : 7TH FLOOR, GOPALDAS BHAVAN, 28, BARAKHAMBA ROAD, New Delhi_110001 check this Registration No. total amount & status. How to check the internet? PLEASE LET I KNOW THE STATUS AND SEND THE STATEMENT ON MY MAIL ID My E-mail-- jagthapa37@gmail.com Address - GAURI GAHA, F/H HOMBAHADUR GAHA, NEPALI CHAL GIDRAI PADA, TUNGARESHWAR ROAD, SATIVALI, VASAI-E THANE, MAHARASHTRA.

Sir my policy finished on febrary 2015 bot my amount not have me. Sri my reg.U[protected] giveme current statas
Mounia's reply, May 2, 2017
My policy statas
Dear Sir/Madam, My wife smt. Sukhwinder kaur is member of PACL India Limited U[protected] Dated 19/06/2009. Sr. No. AF10B 5392457 Due for payment on 19/06/2015. But not paid till now..please confirm present status.
I Mr. Yashawant Dinakar Jadhav is member of PACL India Limited and I invested Rs. 75, 000/- in policies. Policies date matured 1 to 2 years but not payment receive from PACL till date.
Sir please refund the pacl maturity amount as soon as possible
sir mere 5000 rupess he call me
Sir how can we check our money to get back to our account please give me the right solution
Dear friends we are asking number of times in number ways if anyone got any replay from the company ..
If anybody's tell me how to get back our money
I mr sameer ahmad i didnt get my amount of installment yet this is request or your work is to pay my installment which is pending as soon as possible registration no.U[protected]
this is my email malikazar44@gmail.com to fullfill ur amount email on it
मे kiran w/o jagdish sadh निवास मकान नं 0 78 ratan pura, Nagra, jhansi up 284003 है। मैरा registration no. - U[protected] or first instalment 04/04/2011 hai or 04/04/2017 last instalment puri hui . 220 per month ki instalment thi. Aap ye batayi ki Mai kitni kist jama Hui hai. Or kitna milega. Aap maire email id ( mukeshsadh165@gmail.com) par information dene ki kirpa kare. S.no.: dk 56 b 7730450 . 6 years (15000rs)

Sir, , Iam Sathiyamoorthy is a customer pacl limited. Customer name: R Sathiyamoorthy, Registration number: U[protected], date of commencement: 15/10/2013, Payment Plan No and term: I1/5yr - 6mnths, Consideration: 37500, Plot Size: 750 sq.yd...My address: 43 East othai street, Mannargudi-614001..
Agency code: WS[protected]
Agency unit code: WS[protected]
My expiry date: 15/04/2019..
I know the status and i want full details...
Please send current status of my account and send to my mail id.
This is my mail id: moorthy1061961@gmail.com
sir, my reg no:u[protected] give me current status in my e -mil id
maysanbitcoin@gmail.com pls
Dear Sir/Madam, I'm Kirpal Singh is a member of PACL India Limited Registration No. U[protected] Dated 15/01/2008. Sr. No. ZR16A 7582365 Due for payment on 15/04/2014. But not paid till now..please confirm present status.
Pls give me current status in my e -mil id:-
nvrjrai@hotmail.com

7th Floor, Gopaldas Bhawan, 28 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Pacl India Limited - Check My Total Amount & Registration Status