Pacl India Limited — Check My Total Amount & Registration Status

Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
 BLP_1996
Dear Sir/mam, I am Bhanwar and my sister' husband is a customer PACL INDIA LIMITED, Name : Mr. JIYA RAM, Registration No : U[protected] Date of Commencement 23/02/2010, S.No. : BT31B 9293768, PACL India LTD in Jodhpur (Rajasthan) Pleace, Regd Office Jaipur-302004, Corporte Office New Delhi_110001 check this Registration No. total amount & status. How to check the internet? PLEASE LET I KNOW THE STATUS AND SEND THE STATEMENT ON MY MAIL ID My E-mail-- [email protected] Address - V/P Bithari Phalodi Jodhpur (Rajasthan)

Updated by BLP_1996, Apr 06, 2015
Please provide information on how the complaint can be resolved

Dear Sir/mam, I am Bhanwar and my sister' husband is a customer PACL INDIA LIMITED, Name : Mr. JIYA RAM, Registration Policy No : U[protected] Date of Commencement 23/02/2010, S.No. : BT31B 9293768, PACL India LTD in Jodhpur (Rajasthan) Pleace, Regd Office Jaipur-302004, Corporte Office New Delhi_110001 check this Registration No. total amount & status. How to check the internet? PLEASE LET I KNOW THE STATUS AND SEND THE STATEMENT ON MY MAIL ID My E-mail-- bhanwar1[email protected] Address - V/P Bithari Phalodi Jodhpur (Rajasthan)

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam, I'm Kirpal Singh is a member of PACL India Limited Registration No. U[protected] Dated 15/01/2008. Sr. No. ZR16A 7582365 Due for payment on 15/04/2014. But not paid till now..please confirm present status. (My Policy is on the name of the Agent).
Pls give me current status in my e -mil id:-
[email protected]

This is Vinoth from chennai . My mom member of PACL India Limited. Reg no: U[protected] Dated 11/07/2007. Sr. No: YE21A 3385749. My mom done the payment for 5years. After that did not paid due to fake agent Problem. Please send Current status of this account.

Please the current details send to [email protected] This mail id.

Document Details are given below,

Sr. No: YE21A 3385749
Reg no: U[protected]
First Receipt No: F2286971
Agency code: [protected]
Agency Unit code:[protected]
Dear Sir/Madam, I'm Neeraj Sharma is a customer of PACL India Limited Registration No.U[protected] Dated 26/08/2011. Sr. No. EM61B 1082617 and I invested Rs. 10, 000/- in policies. Policies date matured last years but not payment receive from PACL till date.

Please give me current status in my e -mil id:-
Sampath Bharath's reply, Nov 1, 2017
Have you got reply, how to get our money back
People please tell anyone how to get the money back from pacl, please update if anyone know the procedure
sir, my reg no:U[protected] give me current status in my e -mil id
[email protected] pls
my form submit but not refund my manny

Dear Sir/Madam, I'm P SOMAIAH is a member of PACL India Limited Registration No. U[protected] [protected] Dated 29/10/2009. Sr. No. BP23B 5275600 Due for payment on 29/04/2015. But not paid till now..please confirm present status.
Pls give me current status in my e -mil id:-

dear sir
I'm BIRENDRA KUMAR is a member of PACL India Limited Registration No. U[protected] Dated 03/03/2010
Due for payment on 03/03/2017 But not paid till now..please confirm present status.

Pls give me current status in my CONTACT NO. [protected].

I want to see my current status.My name is PARMAR URMILABEN DHIRAJBHAI. HUSBAND NAME : DHIRAJBHAI PARMAR . Issue on : 19/06/2012. Sr no. : EX - B 7528817 .
Registration no. : U[protected] .
Date of commencement : 19/06/2012
Expiry date of agreement : 19/06/2018
First receipt no. : F3955371
Agency code: [protected]
Agency unit code: [protected]
Sir, , I am Mamoni Begam currently title changed to Mamoni Rahman (Court affidavit attached)is a customer pacl limited. Customer name: Mamoni Begam, Registration number: U[[protected].], date of commencement: 25/01/2010, Payment Plan No and term: I1/5yr - 6mnths, Consideration: 7500.00, Plot Size: 150 sq.yd...My Bank account no.[protected] AGVB. Deodhar Branch.IFSC CODE UTBIORRBAGB My address: Mamoni Begam(Rahmn)
C.O.:-Md. Mukibur Rahman
Vill:- Dhepajan Morikolong.
P.O.:- Ranthali. Dist.:- Nagaon (Assam)
Pin. 782101
Agency code: [[protected]]
Agency unit code: [[protected]]
My expiry date: 25/07/2015..
I know the status and i want full details and want recovered as soon as possible
Please send current status of my account and send to my mail id.
This is my mail id: [email protected]

Hi sir this is Srinivas my mother was a customer of your pacl India limited
Name : MADAMMA
Registration no:u[protected]
Date of commencement : 31/12/2009
Expiry date of agreement : 31/12/2015
I am already applied I have acknowledgement for lone/ re fund
Receipt no : 58 roa
Please send the information about this registration no what happened
My email address: [email protected]
Phone number : [protected]

Hi..
When i input pacl registration number to to check status it show invalid..
I have also tried on SMS. It shows same
Kindly assist for the Above..
Hai Sir /madam this is gopinath from Chennai tamilnadu and my registration no is u[protected] and my receipt no is f4362453 and my mail I'd Is [email protected] my mobile number [protected]
Actually this is the first time i have been your customer and 1st time itself i have been a looser because i am a poor family OK anyways pls check my registration no and give my money back not for me only everyone who has been invest money to your company thank you.
My account number is :[protected]
And iMac code is IDIB000V013
Dear sar I am ved prakash patel & Bed prakash patel 2 miss mach name to sem my pacl no U[protected] regstison no5747148 my online samit ducment sucfful par my amut hold please my claim samit
please pay my money
registration no -7730360

dear sir

i m halappa pujari from raibag karnataka
i m not attached any policy copies but i'm getting below attached error

regards
Halappa pujari
[email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam, I'm Mrs M RAYASA BAGUM is a member of PACL India Limited Registration No. U[protected] Dated 07/04/2009. Sr. No. AH13B 7733532 SO Exprity Date of Agreement 07/04/2015. But not paid till now..please confirm present status.
Pls give me current status in my e -mil id:[email protected] .my mobil number 091 [protected]
I want to check my balance u-501500 on 29/11/14 k.prabhu please check my status
sir pacl dwadra diye gye 2 cheack baunce ho gye the ab unka kya karna he
Registraion Nos. U[protected] U[protected]
Date of commencement 19-May-10 18-Nov-10
S.No 2651246 2644693
First Receipt No. F7907253 F8868477
First Receipt Date 19-May-10 18-Nov-10

Kindly check the above policies and let me know the status.

Thank you and await your feedback.

email ID: [email protected]

2099
    7th Floor, Gopaldas Bhawan, 28 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Pacl India Limited - Check My Total Amount & Registration Status