Pacl India Limited — Check My Total Amount & Registration Status

Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
 BLP_1996
Dear Sir/mam, I am Bhanwar and my sister' husband is a customer PACL INDIA LIMITED, Name : Mr. JIYA RAM, Registration No : U[protected] Date of Commencement 23/02/2010, S.No. : BT31B 9293768, PACL India LTD in Jodhpur (Rajasthan) Pleace, Regd Office Jaipur-302004, Corporte Office New Delhi_110001 check this Registration No. total amount & status. How to check the internet? PLEASE LET I KNOW THE STATUS AND SEND THE STATEMENT ON MY MAIL ID My E-mail-- [email protected] Address - V/P Bithari Phalodi Jodhpur (Rajasthan)

Updated by BLP_1996, Apr 06, 2015
Please provide information on how the complaint can be resolved

Dear Sir/mam, I am Bhanwar and my sister' husband is a customer PACL INDIA LIMITED, Name : Mr. JIYA RAM, Registration Policy No : U[protected] Date of Commencement 23/02/2010, S.No. : BT31B 9293768, PACL India LTD in Jodhpur (Rajasthan) Pleace, Regd Office Jaipur-302004, Corporte Office New Delhi_110001 check this Registration No. total amount & status. How to check the internet? PLEASE LET I KNOW THE STATUS AND SEND THE STATEMENT ON MY MAIL ID My E-mail-- [email protected] Address - V/P Bithari Phalodi Jodhpur (Rajasthan)

Comments

Registraion Nos. U[protected] U[protected]
Date of commencement 19-May-10 18-Nov-10
S.No 2651246 2644693
First Receipt No. F7907253 F8868477
First Receipt Date 19-May-10 18-Nov-10

Kindly check the above policies and let me know the status.

Thank you and await your feedback.

email ID: [email protected]
plez pacl polyci amont reqest sir my mother is werk the very herd clecta amount seva tha many transfur my acount

Thanig you sir

My father Mr. S Mathavan has customer of PACL Inida Limited and his registration No is below

Registration No : U[protected]
Date of commencement : 30/01/2010
Agent code : [protected]
Agent unit code : [protected]

We need to withdraw the maturity amount, kindly advise us to where we need to submit the copy and the to whom we need to contact for the same.

My email Id: [email protected] & [email protected]
Contact No: 91-[protected] & 91-[protected]
Aftab alam
Respected sir,

I want to see my all current status
Name: Rovan Veligton D Costa

01.policy no: U[protected] dated 04/03/2014. Receipt no: F2476902
02.policy no: U[protected] dated 07/10/2013. Receipt no: F2496870
03.policy no: U[protected] dated 07/03/2014. Receipt no: R2703644
03.policy no: U[protected] dated 03/01/2012. Receipt no: R1882557

it is all my all details

Thanks and Regards
Rovan Veligton D Costa
Sir pls pacl pese kab tak milege
member of PACL India Limited Registration No. U[protected] Dated 21/03/2012. Sr. No. EP66B 4045309 Due for payment on 14/08/2014. But not paid till now..please confirm present status.
Pls give me current status in my e -mil id:-
[email protected]
sir . my name is mahendra sharma Address- Mohhala maniharan, Sherkot Disst Bijnor u.p.
pin - 246747
Mob no-[protected]
sir plz refund my money ... as soon as Possible ...please confirm present status
PACL INDIA LIMITED ...
Pearls -Reg no is U[protected]
P.mohan
U[protected]
I have applied for refund money on 2007 till now I have not received money.
I want to now the status.
How I have to call
claim
Phone no [protected]
21.02.2019
sujeet jamuna prasad srivastav
son of jamuna prasad srivastav & sheela devi jamuna prasad srivastav
mob : [protected]
email : [email protected]
i am applying for pacl refund on behalf of my parents
my father's jamuna prasad srivastav due on[protected]
a/c no. U[protected] investment rs. 20000/-,
a/c no. U[protected] investment rs. 20000/-,
a/c no. U[protected] investment rs. 10000/-.
My mother’s sheela devi jamuna prasad srivastav due on[protected]
a/c no. U[protected] rs. 20000/-.
sir our registration no has U[protected] but not shown on ur records pls help me
Dear sir, madam
my registration no. U[protected]
s no. 2580968
can you help me to find registered mobile number
Dear Sir/mam, I am Bhanwar and my wife is a customer PACL INDIA LIMITED, Name : C K AMBIKA VARMA, Registration No : U[protected] Date of Commencement 15/11/2012, S.No. : EX71B 7584184, PACL India LTD in Calicut (Kerala) Place, Regd Office Jaipur-302004, Corporte Office New Delhi_110001 check this Registration No. total amount & status. How to check the internet? PLEASE LET I KNOW THE STATUS AND SEND THE STATEMENT ON MY MAIL ID My E-mail-- [email protected] Address - SREEKRISHNA NILAYAM, KADALAYI TEMPLE ROAD, PUTHIYATHERU, CHIRAKKAL PO, KANNUR, KERALA
Dear, sir /madam please send me the policy status here i have mentioned
`u[protected]{GOVINDAN}
u[protected]{A.BHUVANESHWARI}
u[protected]{p.NALAYENI}
U[protected]{P.MOHAN}
MY EMAIL ID: [email protected]
sir, my reg no:u[protected] give me current status in my e -mil id
[email protected] pls
dear sir cheek my ref no 12.04.019

Kindly provide me how much my balance

Sl no dj51b4792285
Dear Sir, My Name is Reshma Kumari QRC No : CZ[protected] Registration No :U[protected] I have receipt acknowledgement of PACL Limited Jammu office on 09.09.2014 for Rs 49513 through our Agent where as he left the stations and No where about of his known to us. Please help as and guide how to get our money from PACL Company. I have only one acknowledgement of money.

Dear Sir, My Name is Leela Devi QRC No : CZ[protected] Registration No :U[protected] I have receipt acknowledgement of PACL Limited Jammu office on 09.09.2014 for Rs24757 through our Agent where as he left the stations and No where about of his known to us. Please help as and guide how to get our money from PACL Company. I have only one acknowledgement of money.
My Contact No : [protected]
emai id : [email protected]
Viru kumar
address : War No-2, Railway sttaion near Mahindra Agency jammu

2098
    7th Floor, Gopaldas Bhawan, 28 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Pacl India Limited - Check My Total Amount & Registration Status