Pai International — Videocon ac

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 m.k fasihuddin
FALSE PROMISE BY PAI ATTAPUR BRANCH..I purchased three VIDEOCON AC ON 24.02.2016. and I booked the complaint ON 14.02.2017 within warranty period PAI sales manager SRINIVAS REDDY IS not taking any responsibility and all the staff of PAI ignoring my service and service incharge MR .MUBARAK is also ignoring and the staff is using abuse language now I am Requesting Higher AUTHORITIES to take immediate ACTION in My matter and send immediate good technician for service otherwise I will file a SUIT in COSUMER COURT .

Comments

Dear M.k fasihuddin,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg:[protected] for Delhi.

Videocon Online Team
Dear M.k fasihuddin,

We are still awaiting information about your complaint number. You can contact us on [protected]@vgmail.in. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Videocon Online Team