[Resolved] Panind — pan card not received till date

PLOT NO -115, PHASE - 4, UDYOG VIHAR, Gurgaon, India
 Priyesh Nair on Aug 24, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

Regard order id : [protected]cr

I have sent a application for name correction on my pan card on dated – 19 –may-19 & i have submitted the adhaar copy along with this application with correct name.

I have got mail from panind on – 22nd june -19 that they need my voter id copy & accordingly i have sent the same through mail.

After many follow up e-mail, till date i am not get any revert from panind regard my pan card with name correction & i trying to call more than 50 times but the call never connect to your customer care executive.

I am requesting you to kindly look into this issue & advise when i get my new pan card with correct name.

I am really frustrated with panind teams worst service, they never reply on mail & they never pick up the calls.

If you not able to do this name correction then kindly arrange my money refund.

Waiting for your revert.

Thanks in advance
Best regards,
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2019
I got system replied mails form below address & they have called one time but that number not in my record.

[email protected]

[Aug 24, 2019] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed PANIND.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is exclusively property of customers and ITD.

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018
    Panind - pan card not received till date