[Resolved] Panind — re - subject for cancellation of application

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 akashkumarpu on Feb 4, 2019
I have applied for pan card in your website by paying rs. 499 /-. After the completion of payment i received a confirmation mail from you.in that mail i noticed that "proofs having initials in name and not having applicant's complete name are not acceptable except voter id card and passport". I have given my initial in adhar card and other documents and i don't have voter id or passport. I would like to cancel my application for pan card. So kindly transfer the application amount to my bank account.

I posted this complaint 10 days ago and they replied to this post as
"kindly mail us on [email protected] or call us on [protected] (Mon-fri) (11am-5pm) so that we will better help you out."

I sent a mail to [email protected] before i posting a complaint and also after posting the complaint. They replied me to send the documents to their address. But i replied them i want to cancel my order. After that they did not sent any mail to me. I have been waiting for more than one week.

They are fraud and cheat

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 30, 2019
The complaint has not been resolved

[Feb 04, 2019] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by akashkumarpu, Feb 04, 2019
Here is the screenshot of their reply on my complaint

re - subject for cancellation of application
Panind Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2019
We have already initiated your refund.Kindly check your registered e-mail id for the details

Comments

I am getting this in my Pan card correction application "Application is not yet attached to any batch. Please generate batch for physical transit of applications" I am not sure what it means, or what I am required to do.
It would be helpful in PanIndia could provide further information regarding this, or send an E-mail with more information.
I wrongly submitted a mail id in pan card application . So pls refund the amount of 499

I wrongly submitted a address in pan card application . So pls refund the amount of 499/-

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018