[Resolved] Panind — refund and cancellation

Chaitanya Tudu on Mar 1, 2020
Orderid no: ch-[protected]n
I want to cancel my application and get refund as soon as possible. I checked after sometime that i paid more for pan services and thus want to cancel. Rs 499 is too much for applying for pan, it's only around rs 100 on the official site..
I only got a auto-generated email when i tried to email from google. Their [protected]@panind.com doesn't even exist. How am i supposed to contact them?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-04-02 00:50:21

[Mar 01, 2020] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Panind Customer Care's response Mar 02, 2020
As discussed we are initiating your refund and sharing the details with you on your registered e-mail id .Kindly wait patiently.

Comments

20/2/2020 na roj 499rupees debit card se Diya hai to please vapas chahiye. Mo. No. [protected]

Patel Raju's reply, Feb 29, 2020
20/2/2020 na roj 499rupees debit card se Diya hai to please vapas chahiye
SIR REQUESTED, i had applied for pan in this website, I just want to cancel my pan card application and want a refund of the full amount i paid, the paid ammount is Rs499.00, my account no is SBI ac/-[protected], IFC CODE-SBIN0006470.PAN CARD TOKEN NO-[protected]
Cancell my application and refund my paid payment is Rs499.00
pramod kumar giri's reply, Feb 25, 2020
cancell application and refund my paid payment Rs499.00
I don't want to proceed with you further. I want my refund back.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Apr 3, 2020
To help resolve your query/concern, kindly provide us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID at [email protected]
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed PANIND.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is exclusively property of customers and ITD.

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018