[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — extremely bad attitude of payment counter staff

Citi Centre, Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka, India
 Jyoths019 on May 31, 2019
Today (31st may 19) i entered pantaloons citi centre at around 4.15 pm. After completing my shopping i stood in the queue at the payment counter. After standing for 15 minutes in the queue the cashier who completed the billing of the customer ahead me decided to move to his right side accepting a customer who came after me. When i asked him why he did that he said i am accepting payments from the right of the pos machine and not left. I told him that all this while he was doing the billing from the aisle on to the left of the pos machine so all customers were standing to the left. If it was the right he had to be courteous enough to redirect me to the right. Instead he chose to ignore me and accept a customer who cut the line and stood in the front. He was unapologetic and kept defending himself shamelessly and i left the shop leaving all my purchases at the counter without buying it. I am resident of one of the finest shopping destination in the world, dubai. This behaviour goes on to show that your sales staff are not only untrained but dont care for loss of your business. None of your staff were courteous enough to correct the situation but instead just saw me leaving unhappy. I hope you rectify the situation otherwise our alternate choices will certainly be instrumental in closing your glorified and unprofessional setup.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[May 31, 2019] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2019
Hi, thank you for reaching out to us. At the outset, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your contact number for us to address your concern at the earliest.

Comments

Sir I am Pramod. I had purchased a pair of woodland shoe of price 2622.40 from Brand Factory shop at Rajouri garden, New Delhi on 2 June 2019. But after reaching at home I found only one shoe(not pair, only left side shoe) in packet.
Sir more details about shop and billing please see attached file.
My contact no. [protected]

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - extremely bad attitude of payment counter staff