Woodland Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to Woodland

Having problems with Woodland?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Woodland customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Woodland

Woodland Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 3445

View more phone numbers

Woodland reviews & complaints(1596)

I ordered shoes from the website but cancelled within an hour but haven't received the refund yet, it hasn't been reflected in my UPI account, here's my order no
ORDER NO- OR-2683227

I have purchased the winter jacket from "Aero Club Woodland
    Shop no G1 Shivalik wstern,
    LP savani Road, Surat, Gujarat, India " On 28 Dec 2022 .

After first machine gentle wash as per your guidelines the collar fabric of the jacket came out from stitches.
    It has been only 24 days from the purchase date that fabric came out. OR it would have came earlier as I haven't washed it because I...
    There is Big Black Spot on Top of the Shoe
    Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello...could you help me stitching my Woodland men jacket
      Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a FWR Men sandal GD 0491108Y15 Camel colour size 41 from a nearby store on 16th December 2022, verifying all product documents. The sandals was not on offer and I purchased paying the MRP .After 10 days and hardly after two or three usages the sandal’s stitch came out and it is not in a wearable condition and I filed a complaint on 26th December 2022.In reply to my email they asked me to return the sandals to the store for...

I purchased woodland shoes 3 years before but I didn't use regularly. Sole becomes out like powdered wax. Pls help me to repair & replace the sole.
        Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Woodland Active propane M size jacket SN#JC-356A was purchased from Woodland store in Feb 2022 and has been merely used 3-4 times till date. Inside filling material is not found in sleeves at some points and on back side below the shoulders, filling has been clustered in lump form.

Please resolve the issue ASAP. Pictures attached for your reference.
          Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Purchased FWR MEN BOOT GB 2268116RT, CAMEL, 43 my Invoice No: 202203N030C01600 and Date - 14/10/2022 so me this product problem sole open both sides so please change my boots or returns my money this product is not Good this is a poor Quality so You Kindly Request Please Change my Shoes and or my refund my account number ok Thanks
            Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I putting complain against the packet which I received from woodland on 27th Jan 2023 first thing what i ordered i haven'tgot that parcel secondly whichi received that one is very bad condition it was very vad to say about woodland. My order details are OR - 2668435 . I ordered for COD OF 1995 RS. Resolve my complaint as early as possible

Respected Sir/Madam

With due respect, it is intimated that I have purchased your product i.e. Shoes through online vide Order Number OR-2640256 for Rs. 9596/- (copy enclosed for ready reference) and the item has been received on time.. During using shoes, it is come to notice that the pasting of shoes is being worn out or broken. In this contex, I, therefore, requested to you please change/replace the shoes earliest.
                Thanking you, sir/madam.

Ranjit Kumar
                Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a Jacket by order no: OR-2653858. It has delivered to my address on 16.01.2023 through DELHIVERY courier( tracking Id:[protected]. I want to return the Jacket, but the return tab is not showing in my orders Tab. Many times given the mails for returning the same(with in 24hr after delivery) but no response received from woodland side &Woodland Customer care no is also not working.
                  I want to return the Jacket & refund the amount .
                  Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have online purchased a Jacket( GGJC05003482B008, Dark navy quilted jacket) by order no: OR-2653858. It has delivered to my address on 16.01.2023. I want to return the Jacket due to not looking good on me and also being unfit in size, but the return tab is not showing in my orders Tab.Mails for returning the jacket have been done (with in 24 Hour after delivery), but no response received from wood land.

Several times I have tried on customer care no:[protected], but customer care no is also not working. Please resolve the issue.
                    I want to return the same and refund the amount.

Hello Sir/Mam,
                      I have ordered woodland shoes on 24/01/2023. these shoes to be returned for size exchange
                      Now till today woodland not responded for any of the mode of contact.
                      Order details are;
                      OR-2664685/SO-2925355
                      Desert Boot BROWN
                      FGC0B2008741B006
                      Invoice No. [protected]
                      I have mailed to estore & care of woodland many times but no any reply...
                      Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My woodland leather shoe skin colour fades just in a two days use. I need to clear the colour shade or replace the product. Please provide me the solution.

Hello Sir/Mam,
                          I have ordered woodland shoes on 05/01/2023. these shoes returned on 11/01/2023 due to different color as ordered.
                          Now till today woodland not refunded by amount which is paid cash on delivery.
                          Order details are;
                          OR - 2643292
                          LOUNGE CAMEL
                          FGC0H9025771C005
                          Invoice No. [protected]
                          I have mailed to estore & care of woodland many times but no any reply.
                          Jan 30, 2023
                          Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered few products from woodland (online). I had some size issues. I mailed them for an exchange (to give a smaller size). They have not responded properly, nor solved my problem. This is the worst online brand.
                            My order number is- OR- 2640092. I want a size 38.
                            Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have requested them for return and exchange but there is no response order number (OR[protected] I have also tried to contact them but the call is not connected and it is futile. I went to Woodland offline store (not factory outlet) also to exchange, as it is mentioned in woodland's return policy that we can exchange them from store, but they did'nt even listen to me and denied that the will not exchange.
                              Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order I'd 2659818, tried to place order on 17 January money got deducted and order still not confirmed. Tired to reach customer care but Noone answered.
                                Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered woodland shoes online with size as 42 but it seems to be bigger for my foot.
                                  Am been dropping mails and try to reach customer care but no response.
                                  Not sure why woodland have such a worst customer service.
                                  I am looking for refund ASAP
                                  Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your delebry boy has done wrong by changing you must have received mail he was caught in Bharwari office checking video recording of camera. Then what is my fault. If your courier boy makes mistake then punish him.Please return my money as soon as possible.i am send original shoes but changed your coriour boy and catch the boy vedio recording office at bharwari kaushambi