Woodland Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Aug 17, 2022

File a complaint to Woodland

Having problems with Woodland?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Woodland customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Woodland

Woodland Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 3445

View more phone numbers

Woodland reviews & complaints(1460)

I received my ordered item yesterday but its loose for me. As per the terms mentioned, one needs to send email to [protected]@woodlandworldwide.com within 48 hours which I did. I haven't received any response despite chasing twice. I want to return the product and get the refund.
Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered woodland shoes online wanted to return the shoes but there is no response on email inspite of sending many mails .i have been calling the customer service but there no response .IIt is really unfortunate that such a big brand name but so many issues on returning the product .
    There quality of shoes have considerably gone down, that is the reason they are not responding. never expected such a issue will there on ordering...

With reference to the avove subject, i hereby inform your good office that, yesterday i.e., 15.08.2022 i have purchased 1 pair of woodland sandals FWR MEN SANDAL GD, 2674117, CDT BLU, 41 amounting of Rs 2577/- from basaweshwaranagar, shop#566, 1st cross, 4th block, 3rdvstage basaweshwaranagar bangalore, and when i wore and walk few steps in home i found that sandals have defects in sole. i.e., improper size of soles 1 sandal sole is more hieight when compared to another sole and same was informed to seller..
    Further, store keeper behaved rudely and not ready to accept the fault and he is telling that defect is companys fault.. So am here request you to interfere in this issue and solve asap..

Regards and thanks...

Dear Woodland team,
      This is regarding my recent purchase from your online store(15th Aug 2022). After I proceeded for the payment through UPI mode, The money got deducted from my bank, the payment window just showed processing then automatically exited and no order was placed. I received an email regarding my payment failure.

But yesterday (15th August 2022), I again received an email that the payment I made on 15th and which was failed, was successful from cc Avenue Portal at woodlands . There is still no confirmation about my order in the mail.

Kindly look into this and revert asap.

My order id written in that mail is 2523017 but on your website i cannot find that.
      Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been nearly a month since my return order for Order ID: OR-2495975 was picked up. The refund has not been processed and there is no reply to emails. No one responds to the irritating customer care number either.

I want my refund processed immediately or else I'll be forced to pursue a legal recourse. This is ridiculous and one of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had.

GIVE ME MY REFUND!...
        My woodland shoe second time use only and shoe s sole remove automatically totally grip remove i m going to previous retailers but shop was close not responding so i m contact to us please help and resolve my issue
        Name - Vijay Kawale
        Mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
        Mo no. - [protected]...

I have ordered a shoe from Woodland official website on 8th Aug and after that it shows that processed and ready to ship. While Iam checking Woodland site it shows that no orders and I couldn't track my order also. Could you please let me know the update? What can I do ?
        Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have woodland shoe of which lace hook is broken and i want that hook.
          I searched in many stores in Pune but did not got it.
          it should have been available in woodland store but its not there.
          If hook is not available in woodland store then do not sell the shoe with hooks.
          Help me in getting the hook.
          Its been more than 2 years, I am still searching for it.
          Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Bought shoes from woodland estore on 04th aug Order No. = OR- 2513310. They got delivered on 07th aug itself but size was bigger so I requested for replacement in just 24 hours after receiving the shoes.
            Also on www.woodlandworldwide.com...
            I Bought shoes from woodland estore on 04th aug. They got delivered on 07th aug itself but size was bigger so I requested for replacement in just 24 hours after receiving the shoes.
            Pickup for my order is still not attempted yet and nobody has contacted either.
            Also on www.woodlandworldwide.com this order status is not...
            Bought shoes from woodland estore on 4th aug. They got delivered on 27th aug itself but size was bigger so I requested for replacement in just 24 hours after receiving the shoes.
            Pickup for my order is still not attempted yet and nobody has contacted either.
            Also on www.woodlandworldwide.com this order status is not updated...

Woodland — No response from customer care for Return & refund or exchange of shoes

I have received a pair of shoes (Article No. GF2850118) brown colour size 41 vide Invoice No.[protected] dtd. 08.08.2022 against order No. OR[protected] dtd. 06.08.2022.

However this is not a good fit for me. Therefore I want to return the shoes. Kindly make arrangement for the same and early refund.

I have also ordered another shoes from woodland site. Order details ID: OR-2519091 dtd. 10.08.2022 (cash...
            No response on customer care and email....
            My name is GOVIND S KUMAR. I am writing this complaint to let you know about an inconvenience I faced as a customer of your company.

I made an online purchase of Boots- Camel Trekking Shoes ( FGC0C0029751A007, Size - 45) - Order no. OR- 25 07257, from your website (woodlandworldwide.com) on 27 July 2022. I received my order on 3rd August 2022 and upon checking I found that the product is damaged beyond repair. I am entitled...

I ordered backpack bag on 06/08/2022 and I had recieved orders conformation message from woodland the amount 2817 was debited through my upi I'd but while I'm tracking that order number in woodland site it's shown as item still not verified like this kindly help me out this issue... My order number 2514878
            Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order on https://woodlandworldwide.com after I could not find the exact shoe size from offline store. While placing the order I completed my payment through upi. Even after successful payment, It showed payment failed and could not place the order. I could not find my order on the website at that time. So I moved to another offline store and I got the shoe of my foot size.
              Later I saw an email from woodland confirming...

I had bought woodland shoes worth about Rs4, 500. However, the shoes sole is torn with a lot of cracks after about 2 years o[censored]se. The shoes were hardly used. I had expected the shoes to last longer, given the brand and price.

Varun Agarwal
              Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have buy a woodland product from Flipkart.My sandal was tore within the 3months. I visit the showroom( EA Chennai) to stitch the tore but they are refused to fix the same.
                I was ready to pay to fix the problem but they are simply telling we won't do these kind of services. If you will not do the service why I have to buy a branded products. I am not sure the quality of the product also. Attached the image for your reference and invoice. Kindly do the needful to fix my problem.
                Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased shoe online ORDER NO: OR-2507681 delivered on 01/08/2022. I have a issue with size tried all return channels for return but no response from woodland. I have send email to [protected]@woodlandworldwide.com but not received any reply. I have also tried calling in toll free number its not working. I am facing problem in return of shoe. looking for help....

I have placed an order under order No.2506038 and the said order is not yet received. i have paid entire amount of money through UPIOn taking it shows that "your order is not yet verified". Kindly send the product or return money.