Woodland

Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Woodland Complaints & Reviews

My shoes later is not clearing, , i didnt know about this website so when i knew about this site than i visit the site to...

I got product (sandals for women) on April 5th when I opened that product I was shocked bcz of I got used product and the same day I raised complaint/request to return that product but 50 days have been completed but they didn't send the executive to pickup product, and also I didn't get any confirmation call from woodland services as it.so that we can easyly understand about their service.please please don't purchase any products from woodland services.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
May 21, 2021

Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a regular user of woodland shoes, but the last shoe purchased is poor in quality, on the first day usage itself the sole peeling off, due to the pandemic situation i am able to move warrenty procedure, any hope to repair it by free of cost or by payment. The shoe is used only for two days, i am attaching the photos and u can check it
    Apr 26, 2021

Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought FWR men shoe GC 2318116 olive green from ludhiana factory outlet for Rs 4995. But the very same shoe is available in range of[protected] Rs at online stores.
      Please send this mail to your higher authorities and ask them the reason for this. Do you guys have any shame, you are just selling it at an overpriced value that too near too double.
      Ask woodland higher authorities to look into this as it also tarnish your market image. This is really disgusting of you.

Very pathetic type of sale. Have some shame.

Ankush
      ([protected])
      Apr 16, 2021

Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased shoes from Crystall mall, Rajkot, Gujarat. I have brought it for someone else so facing size issue. In ongoing corona pandemic I am facing exchange or return issue because I can't manage to go Rajkot, I am living in Bhavanagar where no existence of Woodland showroom. Can you guide me for the same.
        Apr 13, 2021

Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have request return of one of the products received in my order- the grey white ballerinas as the fit of the shoe is not suited for my foot. I have requested return and refund yesterday itself as soon as I checked the product. I have also called on customer care to talk regarding the same however no update on the same.
          Return and refund
          Apr 06, 2021

Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team -I have purchased a product from woodland shop located at bangalore for 4300 RS. Even i had asked sales manager to...

I have had 4 monthas with purses and my past is spoiled and I have not heard my complaint today due to not having a bill.
            Apr 03, 2021

Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought shoes (ORDER NO: OR[protected] from the woodland website and the day after tomorrow I returned to woodland as per conversation with the woodland customer care. and I send messages to woodland many times but he is not replying to me for the refund of my money.
              Refund of money
              Refund of money
              Apr 02, 2021

Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I got a call from woodland and he is asking for my debit card and CVV number for a refund. what a joke?
              he said to download team viewer quick support in the mobile especially (not on computer). I ask him why?
              He replied it is a process that the system will communicate with my mobile and then your refund will be done. but the team viewer quick support app is only for to take the screen on remote location it means that he wants to know my card number and CVV number. why? I have never seen this type of refund process. I declined these processes and after that, he asked for the mobile number I provided my mobile number then I got a message for UPI he told me to share that message why woodland told me to do as like this processes.
              I have audio recording also.
              Please take action against woodland. why did he tell me to do this?

I purchased 2 pairs of woods shoes from woodlands outlet N213, at Zirakhpur Road on 3/28/2021 worth more than Rs.5500/br...

Sir I had purchased woodland shoe and three years back and it's sole has got damaged. I want to get it repaired and bear all the expenses. Please send me the address where to send it through courier for sole repair.
                Casual shoes of woodland
                Casual shoes of woodland
                Mar 29, 2021

Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi myself Gaurav Gautam i had purchased one formal black shoes from woodland DB city mall bhopal store and with in month that shoes surface becomes cracking from the edges i cant expect such quality from woodland store as it was big name i am requesting you please allow me to 100 % exchange the same and will buy same shoes in respect of this.

Waiting for your positive response.

Invoice no :- 202023W[protected]

Dameg plz chige

Mar 19, 2021
                    Updated by Shamsu kv
                    Plz chige

Hi There, I purchased high ankle trekking shoes from a store in Bahadurgarh, HR 124507 on 17th March.

Now I am on a trekking for one month to Dehradun and Uttarkashi.

Can you pls allow me to exchange a big size from your store in Dehradun or Uttarkashi.

Hari
                      Mar 18, 2021

Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased some Woodlands product like T-shirt, cap, pants, and one shoe from Woodlands Store, Nasik, Maharashtra...

I Buy 09.02.21 the Wood Land Shoes from Online Woodland Portal and Return 12.02.21 Due to Size Issue But 1 Month Completed and Amount is Not Refund in My Bank Account and Not Respond Wood land team.

Order No:- OR-2194692/2391558
                        Amount :- 2877 + 280 Courier Charges.

Kindly Return Both Amount in Bank Account
                        Mar 08, 2021

Good afternoon,

I have purchased two loafers online on Jan 22, 2021 (order no.OR[protected] out of which one...

Dear all
                          I hv not recd any confirmation/status of my order no 2206227.Pls look into the matter
                          Thanx Seema
                          Mar 05, 2021

Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hav ordered xl mens jacket but sent xxl size but the tag are of xl size
                            Feb 24, 2021

Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took out the shoes from the woodland and got out from under it.
                              Feb 24, 2021