[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — money wrongly debited from my account and not credited back as assured

Gandhidham, Gujarat, India
 narirb on Aug 4, 2018

I shopped for rs. 5, 010.13 on 28th july at pantaloons, gandhidham i made the payment through debit card but was advised to pay through some other method as there is some issue in debit card payment. The amount of rs. 5, 010.13 was deducted from my account and was assured by the store manager that the amount will be credited back within some time. To close my shopping i made the payment through paytm.

As i noticed the amount was not credited back to my account till 30/07/18 i against visited the store with the statement of bank account, again i was assured that the payment will be reversed back within 7 days.

Sir, now today i. E. 04/08/2018 even after a lapse of 7 days i have not received my money back into my bank account, now on contacting the concerned person of store telepathically, i am again told to send the scan copy of statement n all details so that he can inquire the matter in accounts which actually might have taken when i had personally visited the store on 04/08/2018 with all the documents n details.

Repeatedly approaching will all the details to the store persons is like i am working under pantaloons and to get my refund is like working on the instruction of staff of pantaloons.

Against the shopping of rs. 5, 010.13 a payment of rs. 10, 020.26 has been snatched from me wherein i request to help me get my wrongly debited money back amounting to rs. 5, 010.13 and i claim a compensation equal to my shopping amt for the harassment to me for shopping.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 7, 2018

[Aug 04, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Aug 06, 2018
Hi, thank you for writing to us. Kindly provide us your contact number and the transaction details for us to speak to you and address the concern at the earliest

Comments

Two of the dresses in my bill were not on sale still gst has been charged on their mrp.

We came to do some shopping in your store all the staff was chatting to each other no one was helping us to get the sizes we needed . The store next to you Allen solly provided outstanding customer service. We would have done more shopping in your store if your staff were helpful.
With in 15 days o[censored]sing by paint the got teared when I am sitting, I had purchased it from gariahat pantaloons Kolkata .
Brand name of paint is spiritus
The manager doesn't have manners to talk to the customer, he started abusing in front of so many people, he misbehaved with my friend and used f word with him and said you are a kid be in your pants, he said this to a 26 year old guy and said you are an [censored]

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - money wrongly debited from my account and not credited back as assured