[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — rangmanch workwear

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Moulipriya on Oct 17, 2018
I purchased a rangmanch office wear kurti from pantaloons south city mall, kolkata in the month of october against ph number [protected]. But while wearing it today, i found the stitches were not properly done. Photograph is appended herewith. My mail id is [email protected] this is not expected from a brand of your repute. Because i am a regular customer of pantaloons and this has never happened earlier. Please look into the matter at your earliest convenience.

rangmanch workwear
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2018

[Oct 18, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2018
Hi Mouli, thank you for writing to us. We would request you to kindly visit our Pantaloons store with the merchandise and the invoice for the needful to be done.
Updated by Moulipriya, Oct 20, 2018
I am not being able to find the in voice. I think you can track the details of all my purchase from my registered mobile no. [protected]. Will that do?
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2018
Hi Mouli, thank you for writing to us. We wish to confirm that if in case you have shared your registered mobile number during the time of billing you need not carry the invoice with you.

Comments

I am not being able to find the invoice. My registered mobile number is [protected]. I think you can track all my purchases from that. Will that do?
Promo messages that are being sent by pantaloons are false. Looks like false lures. This is not right. I dont want to say much about it. I have sent a chronological order of txt msgs sent by pantaloons. I am not looking for apology. I am just concerned about u considering customers as real people who can read and understand things.

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - rangmanch workwear