[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — regarding bad fabric quality

Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Nitinshanker11 on Jul 31, 2018
I have bought a Jhon miller shirt from Pantaloons GORAKHPUR outlet a month ago . I have worn it day before yesterday after the use of only 2 days its fabric started stretching and getting damaged.
I have not even washed it once .
The clothes i bought with this shirt are in good condition but the defect is only with this Shirt.
My registered mobile number with Pantaloons is - [protected].

regarding bad fabric quality
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 12, 2018

[Aug 01, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Aug 06, 2018
Hi Nitin, thank you for writing to us. We would request you to kindly visit our Pantaloons store with the merchandise and the invoice for the needful to be done. In case you have shared your registered mobile number during the time of billing you need not carry the invoice with you.

Comments

I brought a W- kurta on 17 may 2018 with reference no P297007I18001764 from Pantaloon store at dehradun. I just used it once and the quality of the product does not come out to be good. I have sent the product at the Pantaloon store for quality check. I request to you kindly check the quality of the product and refund the amount.

I have purchased black sf jeans by pantaloon through paytm mall. I have used the jeans once and it become worst without wash. I want a proper resolution to my problem as soon as possible. Brand like pantaloon would deliver such a pathetic product that no one believes it a new product. Please checkout whose mistake is this and resolve it.

I hv bought a tregging before 3 weeks approx, and used it for 2 times. Now after one single wash I can find small holes forming near the stiches on the tregging.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2019

Hi Amulya, thank you for writing to us. We would request you to kindly visit our Pantaloons store with the merchandise and the invoice for the needful to be done. In case you have shared your registered mobile number during the time of billing you need not carry the invoice with you.

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - regarding bad fabric quality