Karnataka RDPR

Karnataka

Bad

Karnataka RDPR Complaints & Reviews

Ranjan2017 on Oct 22, 2020

I registered my flat in Nov 2019, but still any details regarding registration is NOT showing on e-swathu website when I provide Registration No.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks in advance.

Karnataka RDPR e-swathu not updated even after 11 months of property registration

[Oct 22, 2020] Karnataka RDPR customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Karnataka RDPR — Grama panchayat workers involved in corruption

Raghu g d on Oct 17, 2020
    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    Sir in this panchayath staffs like PDO, Contract based operater, bill collector all are Corrupted...

shivappa mahadevappa on Oct 6, 2020
    We are residing at Mahaduega colony, kusugal panchayat, Hubballi taluk, Dharwar district. PIN-580023. Ours is a new layout. We are staying here for more than four years. In our layout no proper dust bins, drinking water etc are provided. It lacks many basic amenities. When PDO of kusugal panchayat Sri. Mantura is asked about this on 06.10.2020 he responded arrogantly and was saying why are you paying taxes when we are not providing amenities like that, His behavior is very bad. He was foul mouthing,
    He should be directed to provide Dust bins in our layout to start with and should correct his behavior.

[Oct 06, 2020] Karnataka RDPR customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Karnataka RDPR — Letter requesting justice

kirankumarlambaninaik on Oct 3, 2020

Please find the attachment, Grama Panchayat, Sira taluk, Tumkuru District. I have went to grama...

Arnbabu on Sep 27, 2020
      Street lights not working in alapali village, bhumishettahalli panchayath, muragamale hobli, chintamani taluq, chikkaballpura distiq, karnataka, conserned persons please come and rectify the issue.

[Sep 27, 2020] Karnataka RDPR customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pyapli on Sep 22, 2020
        Everyday holiday graam panchayat in karnataka yadagiri dist hunasagi taluk arakera j graam panchayat

[Sep 22, 2020] Karnataka RDPR customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vijay Nh on Sep 12, 2020
          Mutaga gram, tq&dist-belgaum pin-591124
          Sub-after 20 years there is no development in this area. Pdo has no response.

[Sep 12, 2020] Karnataka RDPR customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Karnataka RDPR — Regarding water tax forgery and other issues

Raj15678 on Sep 12, 2020

With respect to above subject, in kattepura grama located in hemmige grama panchayat, talakadu hobli,...

Veeresh Balli on Sep 11, 2020
            Take a action kudligi town panchayath.. Full corruption. Very lasy working. Careless all staff... Useless.. Please take action sir...🙏regard

Veeresh. B
            [protected].

[Sep 11, 2020] Karnataka RDPR customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Karnataka RDPR — Delay in issuing form 9

Keshavmurthyl on Aug 31, 2020
              Ear sir/madam,

I have applied for form-9 for my mother property in manchanayakanahalli grampancahayat under...

Karnataka RDPR — PDO is irresponsible and corrupt

Hanuec25 on Aug 18, 2020
              Hi, My village Kudagi, belongs to the Kolhar taluk and vijayapura District. Our panchayat development officer(PDO) is very...

Shankargouda Marigoudar on Aug 10, 2020
              Sir, my name is s a marigoudar, i had given application to transfer e-katha to pdo doddahasala gp in kolar taluk and dist. On 8-5-2020 after paying all the required fees. The same has not been done and the pdo says that i need to go to bangalore to get the e-katha transfer. I am a 75 yrs old senior citizen and i am tired of going to the gram panchayat to get the work done in these times of covid epidemic. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com. The property number is[protected]. Please help me with the same

[Aug 10, 2020] Karnataka RDPR customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Karnataka RDPR — i want apply in general licence 7 days back its pdo ask for money in extra

DILEEP KUMAR YS on Aug 6, 2020
                I have start in vermi compost unit in my village b. Yarahalli belur post mandya taluk & distict. Its reason for i have apply...

Karnataka RDPR — Land dispute

Sunil SJ on Aug 4, 2020
                Respected sir/madam,

This is to complain you with heavy heart that still my problem presist, no action has...

ಹರೀಶ್ ಕೆ ಕಿರಾಡಿ on Jul 23, 2020
                Our village avarse, our va not available during working time, and today his office notopened yet, and everday it was opened after 11.30am.

iam complaining about timing

[Jul 23, 2020] Karnataka RDPR customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cothavinash on Jul 21, 2020
                  Ward 4 heggodthota anagalli basrur kundapur here grampanchyth started to build a road 2005.15 years after that we didn't seen a single person from panchayth step here. Board are showing lacks of rupees to build a mud based road and its border. Never been built. People from this place suffering rainy season even children's step down on the road it's a clear irresponsibility of a grampanchyth anagalli.

[Jul 21, 2020] Karnataka RDPR customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  These are the roads by ANAGALLI panchayth

joe12613 on Jul 15, 2020
                    I have visited several times to shanti pura panchayat office comes under bangalore, electronic city to get e-khata name transfer is done.

Ideally this should have been done in one month of time, but, it is almost 15 days they are not entering the details in to system. I have submitted all the documents to a staff (Sadashiv). Later i met pdo (James m) and expressed my dilemma and however no further action has taken.

Every time they make one and other excuses.

I have been vising the panchayat every alternative day and they have started telling new excuse that server is down since last 15 days and asked me to come another day.

At least they should have entered the details into system by then i am planning to sell my apartment and already taken advance from the buyer. I am not sure what to do next as things are not moving and worried that the apartment selling might be get cancelled in case if i am unable to get khata in my name.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated

[Jul 15, 2020] Karnataka RDPR customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Karnataka RDPR — Mal construction, and poor maintainace of drainage

Naga_y on Jul 7, 2020
                      Dear Sir/ Madam
                      I' m Nagaraj Y s/o yallappa living in Raghupathi Hosahalli village Kyalanur post channasandra panchayath,...

105043448 on Jun 24, 2020
                      Hi, i have purchased site no 127, marenahalli village, panchayat e property no[protected] katha no 386/115/127 situated at chagallati village, jala hobli bangalore north. Site is registered in my name : anil shyamrao kulkarni on 09/10/2014. I haven't received form 9 and 11 in my name from layout developer anugraha projects, 2706/1, 4 cross, 14a main entrance block, sahakarnagar, bangalore 92. Please help to get my form 9 and 11. Regards, anil [protected]

[Jun 24, 2020] Karnataka RDPR customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Daemon123 on Jun 4, 2020
                        Dear sir mugalur gram panchyat pdo mahesh is asking money for all small work. He don’t how to give respect cannot talk in english not sure how he is qualified to get that job. Please look into it.

[Jun 04, 2020] Karnataka RDPR customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.