Pasco.in Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Apr 22, 2022

File a complaint to Pasco.in

Having problems with Pasco.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pasco.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pasco.in

Haryana
122015

Pasco.in Phone Numbers

Pasco.in reviews & complaints page 2

Hi, I have a Baleno car bought in 2017 July. I have this car to Pasco in Sector-17/18 in Gurgaon. My car no is HR26 DG 8235
The car in not cleaned properly and in worst condition. The eats were so dirty as if somebody has food on it and done something. It all in bad condition. We have paying such BIG amount for the servicing and this is the 3rd time I have a worst experience with Pasco. When we called the guy that the seats are dirty, he said that it will be fine after dry cleaning, sorry but our seats were in brand new condition as the car has not even completed 1 year. Surprised!!! This is the worst experience and I woul never suggest anyone to go there. Pls take it up seriously!!!
Thanks Shikha
Pasco.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear concern,

There is body shop work has been done in my maruti swift zxi dl3cca4912 just because of lack of their working my car floor has been full of water & rusted very badly. I have never serviced my car outside maruti & believing them i'm in trouble. I want to file a case against them.
    Pasco has to change complete floor in front of my eyes....
    Dear pasco team,
    I have purchased car insurance and payment was done on 19th feb 2017 but policy documents not received till now.
    I am chasing your team from last 15 days but getting no response. Even though your executive not picking my phone call.
    Vehicle number is hr31l4616
    Car model is maruti baleno.
    Please resolve the issue or provide me the detail of person whom to contact.
    Mohit...
    My car at rajiv chock gurgaon pasco they give me time car delivery on 17/02/2017 but they said than on 18/02 we give u car than i call than they said not ready today.. u come on 19/02 today i call they said surveyer on holiday u come on tuesday so 2 days already late and after that say 2 day more ...what is this is the way to work ? Custumer not satisfied for your service please close this pasco ... Not satisfaction to do work on time...please...
    I own a Maruti Ciaz HR 26 CX 1489 ( HR 99 Temp YW 2335 ) which i bought on 17/07/2016 from Pasco Automobiles Gurgaon.

Since, the time i got this car i am really disappointed with both the car and service centre.

The very next day on 18/07/2016 i faced a problem of RPM fluctuation and right side headlight focus out and their was some noise from the supsension.On 19/07/2016 i went to the Pasco Service Centre in...
    I'm Tanwar Singh Rawat from sector-9 Gurgaon I have booked a new swift desire on 23 March 2016 by Kamalkant ur sales person and his manager Wasim raja both miss behaved us and taking two month and above for providing car every. Time both them send new banker for loan just because of their commission and after two month when we went in Pasco for cancel booking they convince us we will provide soon still miss guided for RC and permitt...
    I just submitted my car again to pasco body shop at gurgaon for some body work and some pending problems i am facing from last visit of my car to pasco body shop.Again i am facing delivery issue. they are not delivering my car on given date and not solving the issues that i am facing because of them.After so many requests and visits to pasco i dont get any results and any resolved answer by them.
    My car gear not working properly from...
    I have wagon r CNG and recently i met an minor accident i go to the pasco service station he delivered my car on 17th DEC but i noticed that the right side FOG lamp was changed because i installed recently from maruti and i noticed the left side FOG lamp is looking new but right side is very blur even not able to see the bulb. its not possible left side lamp is looking absolutely new and right side lamp looking blur. even i changed the bonnet...

I had given my car to Pasco on 8/3/15, near Iffco chowk Gurgaon. The company change my back Bumper and repair the car but the bumper installed by company was defected. In the same some deep scratches is in the same and its look very odd. I was out of station so one of my friend received my car. Pasco is a very big dealer so they don't have any quality checker in the company. Will you please change my Bumper again with a good part. and also hire a quality checker to avoid this kind of problem.
    Pasco.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    @pasco_auto cheater, cheater, cheater... fraud, fraud, fraud... We'll send it daily until you resolve our issue.

Dear Friends, please tweet above msg daily on twitter. I started doing this. We tweet this msg until they resolve our issues.
    Sunil Gupta
    On a very first service the usb cable and a small car of rs 7 is missing from my car vitara breeza no.Hr99zs (t) 9717...Don't know hot to react but if this type of things happen is really sad as a customer...I feel i never ever come to pasco again in my life or not recommend any one ...

Disgusting
    rajeev popli

Dear sir/Madam I m owner of maruti swift car and it's Registration no HR 20 Y 0990. I have given it to rectify in pasco body shop sec 18 gurgaon on 28 April 15 and representatives told us that 3 to 4 days it would take to rectify . I m calling them every day to get status. They hardly piked up the call and they say everytime that another one day . Today I called then again and as per their status again another 2...

Pasco Service Center Gurgaon — Damage/Accident of my Car At the time of servicing

Dear Sir/Madam, I Rajesh Kumar, having Car Swift Dezire HR 26 BS 0579, choose the PASCO Service center Gurgaon for Servicing my CAR @ 60000 KM and adopt pick and drop facility given by the Pasco Service Center on 14th August 2014. Driver named as Kamal came for pick up the car at my home. I handover the car to him for servicing. he checked the Car for any external damages and found no damages / skretches on it. after that, services advisor...

Pasco Automobiles (True Value) — Cheating and Fraud

I have purchased Zen Estilo LXI ( Reg No. HR-26 AU 0747) from Pasco Automobiles (Maruti True Value) , Gurgaon on 22-June-12. Insurance from National Insurance company Ltd was endorsed in my name on the same date.
      Unfortunately I met an accident on 21-July-12 and my vehicle got scratches and dent on the right side. I consulted True Value and they suggested me to go to Pasco Body Shop for repair and claim the insurance.
      Pasco...

Respected sir/madam,

I inspector jagir singh have completed all formalities and accorded permission me by our cpc gurgaon to purchase of one ritiz ldi diesel car from pasco automobiles gurgaon after ascertaining confirmation on telephonically regarding availbility of said car by mr vikrant marketing officer of pasco automobiles, 6 insustrial estate old delhi road gurgaon. Accordingly i had deposited demand draft for rs.7000/- alongwith other connected documents with said agency through mr vikrant marketing officer of firm on 2/11/2011. I have also prepared bank draft for rs.5 lacs in favour of said agency on same day. Now he is intimating that said car is not available in their stock.

Since i have to gift said car to my daughter on her marriage fixed on 20/11/2011, it is, therefore, requested that one ritiz ldi diesel car colour superior white or grey may kindly be supplied to said agency for further sold me on cash payment by 17/11/2011 pse.

Jagir singh
      Inspector (Dated 15/11/2011)
      My e/mail : [protected]@yahoo.com
      M/no.[protected]
      Aug 13, 2020

not received insurance policy papers -cheating by PASCO and ICICI Lombard

i have not received my policy papers for the car insurance through POSCO automobiles and despite numerous calls, no reply received. my payment has been debited 10 days back but not received policy papers

Sunil Gupta

I have purchased a Maruti Alto LXI from Pasco Automobiles in Dec 10.Accessory department has promised to install a center lock very next day, but fails to comply. I waited for three days and return the lock back to accessory department.They promised to refund the amount at the earliest but till date they neither bother to call me or refund the amount.Please arrange to pay my dues at the earliest to kill the issue.(Name of my business dealers are Mr Naresh Saini & Mr Vergeesh )
        Aug 13, 2020

Pasco Automobiles Gurgaon / Maruti Wagon R — Delay in processing of Indent Form CSD

I had booked Maruti Wagon R (new) Lxi on 22 Dec 10 through Pasco Automobiles Gurgaon. I am a serving defence warrant officer (Indian Air Force). the required indent form was given to the sales exec (Mr. Jha). He confirmed me the following day the CSD indent form had been forwarded to CSD Depot Hissar for onward clearance from Mumbai HQ. After two three days when i made the enquiry again, i was told by Pasco that the previous sales exec was...

Pasco Maruti Bodyshop - Gurgaon — Bad service - PASCO Maruti bodyshop Gurgaon

I gave my maruti zen to PASCO body shop on 24th September for front chassis work. I was promised the car within a week.However the car was not delivered until 10th October (2.5 weeks in total). Every day I used to be given assurance that the car will be delivered the next day, however the car was never ready. Finally on 9th October I had to use strong words to force the advisor (Mr. Jayant kumar) to deliver my car. Since it was...

Pascos — Tata winger

I had purchased two tata wingers from pascos. I faced lot of problems at the time of delivery and getting troubles since then. Pasco suggested johar motors for servicing of vehicles but this service centre is totally fraud. I am getting appox. Rs. 6000/- permonth service cost per vehicle. The owner of the workshop is a thief and illiterate man. They had given us fake billing. I have 12more tata vehicles which i had from autolink and get them...

Pasco Automobiles / Maruti Zen Estillo Vxi Abs — Re-imbursement of expenses due to non delivery

1. I, wing commander ck verma of 2228sqn af got issued local purchase order no. Ls[protected] and authority letter no. Al[protected] dated 06 mar 09 for zen estillo vxi abs (For rs 3, 43, 368/-) after i was given written and confirmed availability of the vehicle as desired by me (Photo copy attached). After completing all the formalities on 06 mar 09, i am shocked that till date pasco automobiles (Maruti dealer) has not provided...

Pasco Automobiles, Gurgaon — indifferent pre sales

on this Sunday,10th february,I visited the showroom of Maruti m/s Pasco automobiles,located a stone's throw distance to Maruti factory.I spent atleast 40 min's plus with my family in the showroom for some sales staff to helpus and guide us.
          Despite the guge showroom overpopulated with staff,the non smiling and indifferent staff were just reluctant to offer any support.Infact,oe of the staff told us to see the vehicles ourself...