Pasco.in Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Apr 22, 2022

File a complaint to Pasco.in

Having problems with Pasco.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pasco.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pasco.in

Haryana
122015

Pasco.in Phone Numbers

Pasco.in reviews & complaints page 2

Hi, I have a Baleno car bought in 2017 July. I have this car to Pasco in Sector-17/18 in Gurgaon. My car no is HR26 DG 8235
The car in not cleaned properly and in worst condition. The eats were so dirty as if somebody has food on it and done something. It all in bad condition. We have paying such BIG amount for the servicing and this is the 3rd time I have a worst experience with Pasco. When we called the guy that the seats are dirty, he said that it will be fine after dry cleaning, sorry but our seats were in brand new condition as the car has not even completed 1 year. Surprised!!! This is the worst experience and I woul never suggest anyone to go there. Pls take it up seriously!!!
Thanks Shikha

Dear concern,

There is body shop work has been done in my maruti swift zxi dl3cca4912 just because of lack of their working my car floor has been full of water & rusted very badly. I have never serviced my car outside maruti & believing them i'm in trouble. I want to file a case against them.
    Pasco has to change complete floor in front of my eyes.
    My vehicle no hr69b0718 stand yesterday sinc morning but no service person
    also no supported person with us who help us so kindly help us
    indogulf cropscicences ltd
    phone no 9728091623/24

Dear pasco team,
      I have purchased car insurance and payment was done on 19th feb 2017 but policy documents not received till now.
      I am chasing your team from last 15 days but getting no response. Even though your executive not picking my phone call.
      Vehicle number is hr31l4616
      Car model is maruti baleno.
      Please resolve the issue or provide me the detail of person whom to contact.
      Mohit saharan
      Pasco.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My car at rajiv chock gurgaon pasco they give me time car delivery on 17/02/2017 but they said than on 18/02 we give u car than i call than they said not ready today.. u come on 19/02 today i call they said surveyer on holiday u come on tuesday so 2 days already late and after that say 2 day more ...what is this is the way to work ? Custumer not satisfied for your service please close this pasco ... Not satisfaction to do work on time...please do your standard some high as compare to other or please close this pasco bad service centre
        My father owner of swift dizre no : HR 26 BW 0036
        Today after waiting for 1:30 hours for service
        When father said to a service man name : shanker deep had outspoken and misbehave with my father
        So pls take action otherwise i take action and file the case

I own a Maruti Ciaz HR 26 CX 1489 ( HR 99 Temp YW 2335 ) which i bought on 17/07/2016 from Pasco Automobiles Gurgaon.

Since, the time i got this car i am really disappointed with both the car and service centre.

The very next day on 18/07/2016 i faced a problem of RPM fluctuation and right side headlight focus out and their was some noise from the supsension.On 19/07/2016 i went to the Pasco Service Centre in sector-18 gurgaon, where they took all day long and they said problems have been fixed and when i went to take my car their was scratches on the front bumper right hand side, i called the service manager Mr. Gajender he saw and he said we will do paint n rubbing dont worry.I said ok will come sometime later as its already late.

Then on 26/08/2016 i went to the same service centre for 1 month/1000 km check up.Again i told them all the above mentioned 3 problems and they said we will check.On same day in the evening they called me and said we will give your tomorrow as their is some work in the suspension and spare part is not available, i said.
          Next day on 27/08/2016 i went to pick up my car and i noticed their is a damage on my driver side door again they said they will paint it and while the test drive i noticed the steering is not aligned so they took the car and a mechanic took it for a test drive and when he came back i found my left side front bumper is damaged.I called up the same service manager and again they said they will paint. I took my car from their and next day i found none of my problems have been solved and in return i git my car damaged thrice.

Then on 2/09/2016 i called up maruti customer service [protected] number to register a complaint, i spoke to Miss. himanshu and i told her my problem.Complaint number- [protected]

On same day i received a call from Pasco she said please tell what is the problem i said please talk to your service manager he knows the whole story.After around 1 hour i received a call from same girl and she said we are unable to trace any detail of your car.
          Then their was no action from maruti and pasco.Then on 5/09/2016 i called up maruti customer service and i spoke to Mr. Gopal i explained him the situation.He said dont worry we are working in it and will call you ASAP.
          Today, on 9/09/2016 their is no call from Maruti and Pasco.
          I am totally frustrated with Maruti and this damn car Ciaz on which i have spent 11 lacs of my money.
          I am still facing all the three above metioned problems + a noise from steering + 3 damages on my brand new car.
          Can somebody help me on this or you are just their to fool people
          My Contact details are-

Sudhir Ahlawat

HR 26 CX 1489 ( HR 99 Temp YW 2335 )
          Ciaz Automatic ZXI
          Pasco.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm Tanwar Singh Rawat from sector-9 Gurgaon I have booked a new swift desire on 23 March 2016 by Kamalkant ur sales person and his manager Wasim raja both miss behaved us and taking two month and above for providing car every. Time both them send new banker for loan just because of their commission and after two month when we went in Pasco for cancel booking they convince us we will provide soon still miss guided for RC and permitt they had taken enough money from us still not refunded and not allowed RC kindly look in this matter other wise I will go for consumer court .
            Aug 30, 2016
            Updated by Tajwar singh
            I'm Tajwar Singh Rawat from sector -9gurgaon I have booked desire on 25march 2016 sales executive kamal Kant and manager Wasim raja misguiding us for delivery and money for RC and permit still not providing RC and amount not refunded which was taken for ncr permitt...kindly look into this matter
            It's being around 1 month I purchased my Swift Lxi car from pasco and I am still pending with following.
            Refund of 7400
            Auto Card
            Warranty Card
            Steering cover
            Wheel lock
            Dear sir
            My car No. HR51H0865 Fuel pump loudly voice car engine start time any Running time. I am waiting in Pasco Sohna 4Hrs wait but no resolution any compliant
            So Plzzz Requst u my problem urgent solution.

Rabish khan

I just submitted my car again to pasco body shop at gurgaon for some body work and some pending problems i am facing from last visit of my car to pasco body shop.Again i am facing delivery issue. they are not delivering my car on given date and not solving the issues that i am facing because of them.After so many requests and visits to pasco i dont get any results and any resolved answer by them.
              My car gear not working properly from last visit of my car to pasco. I just told them so many times but there was no one to listen.There service are very very poor And i dont get any reply of my complaints that i submitted to pasco site or toll free number. Who will gonna pay for the fault made my pasco body shop last time
              Car - Swift Dezire
              No. HR10T7071
              my contact number -[protected]
              Pasco.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              @pasco_auto cheater, cheater, cheater... fraud, fraud, fraud... We'll send it daily until you resolve our issue.

Dear Friends, please tweet above msg daily on twitter. I started doing this. We tweet this msg until they resolve our issues.
              Sunil Gupta

I have wagon r CNG and recently i met an minor accident i go to the pasco service station he delivered my car on 17th DEC but i noticed that the right side FOG lamp was changed because i installed recently from maruti and i noticed the left side FOG lamp is looking new but right side is very blur even not able to see the bulb. its not possible left side lamp is looking absolutely new and right side lamp looking blur. even i changed the bonnet over there and the bonnet its not painted properly.

Pasco.in — Bad service and part exchanged

I have wagon r CNG DL3CCB0925 and recently i met an minor accident i go to the pasco service station he delivered my car on 17th DEC but i noticed that the right side FOG lamp was changed because i installed recently from maruti and i noticed the left side FOG lamp is looking new but right side is very blur even not able to see the bulb. its not possible left side lamp is looking absolutely new and right side lamp looking blur. even i changed the bonnet over there and the bonnet its not painted properly.

Sunil Gupta

I had given my car to Pasco on 8/3/15, near Iffco chowk Gurgaon. The company change my back Bumper and repair the car but the bumper installed by company was defected. In the same some deep scratches is in the same and its look very odd. I was out of station so one of my friend received my car. Pasco is a very big dealer so they don't have any quality checker in the company. Will you please change my Bumper again with a good part. and also hire a quality checker to avoid this kind of problem.

Sunil Gupta
                  On a very first service the usb cable and a small car of rs 7 is missing from my car vitara breeza no.Hr99zs (t) 9717...Don't know hot to react but if this type of things happen is really sad as a customer...I feel i never ever come to pasco again in my life or not recommend any one ...

Disgusting
                  rajeev popli

Dear sir/Madam I m owner of maruti swift car and it's Registration no HR 20 Y 0990. I have given it to rectify in pasco body shop sec 18 gurgaon on 28 April 15 and representatives told us that 3 to 4 days it would take to rectify . I m calling them every day to get status. They hardly piked up the call and they say everytime that another one day . Today I called then again and as per their status again another 2...

Dear Sir/Madam, I Rajesh Kumar, having Car Swift Dezire HR 26 BS 0579, choose the PASCO Service center Gurgaon for Servicing my CAR @ 60000 KM and adopt pick and drop facility given by the Pasco Service Center on 14th August 2014. Driver named as Kamal came for pick up the car at my home. I handover the car to him for servicing. he checked the Car for any external damages and found no damages / skretches on it. after that, services advisor Mr. Manish called me for the service activites and for the tentative billing amount of 9000 and promised to deliver the car at 5 pm. In the evening, when given time cross, then i called him to deliver the car then he told me that you car has been damaged / accident by our staff at our parking area. The Car were damaged very badly from Back side and front side (Front and Rear Bumper, Dikki, Front Light and fog Lamp). then i called to thier DGM service "Mr. Dagar". He said that there was a minor accident and only few sktretches are on Vehicle while car has been damaged very badly. after that, I go to their service center and saw that car was damaged. then i argued with the DGM then he replied with his irresponsible behaviour that we will repaired it and it will take 5 days more. I requested many staff persons for the same but all goes in vain. my all planned programs for touring with family got cancellation. they repaired it after 3 days with a billing amount 21676 rs. I Shocked to see the bill and their behaviour. (first of all, my vehicle accident by him due to their carelessness and then also charged to a customer for that). before giving him to service, my car has no dent, skretches even a single. i purchased the car with a lot of emotions and with a huge amount on loan and till the time, i handled it with very carefully. then I refused to give this unmannered bill then from that time, they threatened me to pay the huge amount bill or face the horror results. while I wish to complain to you about him and expect for the right justice from your side. I want to claimed to him for accident or damage the new vehicle and play with my emotions and attachments. kindly do the needful to give me the justice. Their Address : Pasco Service center, Gurgaon [protected] Regards, Rajesh Kumar [protected]@gmail.com [protected]

Cheating and Fraud

I have purchased Zen Estilo LXI ( Reg No. HR-26 AU 0747) from Pasco Automobiles (Maruti True Value) , Gurgaon on 22-June-12. Insurance from National Insurance company Ltd was endorsed in my name on the same date.
                      Unfortunately I met an accident on 21-July-12 and my vehicle got scratches and dent on the right side. I consulted True Value and they suggested me to go to Pasco Body Shop for repair and claim the insurance.
                      Pasco...

Respected sir/madam,

I inspector jagir singh have completed all formalities and accorded permission me by our cpc gurgaon to purchase of one ritiz ldi diesel car from pasco automobiles gurgaon after ascertaining confirmation on telephonically regarding availbility of said car by mr vikrant marketing officer of pasco automobiles, 6 insustrial estate old delhi road gurgaon. Accordingly i had deposited demand draft for rs.7000/- alongwith other connected documents with said agency through mr vikrant marketing officer of firm on 2/11/2011. I have also prepared bank draft for rs.5 lacs in favour of said agency on same day. Now he is intimating that said car is not available in their stock.

Since i have to gift said car to my daughter on her marriage fixed on 20/11/2011, it is, therefore, requested that one ritiz ldi diesel car colour superior white or grey may kindly be supplied to said agency for further sold me on cash payment by 17/11/2011 pse.

Jagir singh
                      Inspector (Dated 15/11/2011)
                      My e/mail : [protected]@yahoo.com
                      M/no.[protected]

not received insurance policy papers -cheating by PASCO and ICICI Lombard

i have not received my policy papers for the car insurance through POSCO automobiles and despite numerous calls, no reply received. my payment has been debited 10 days back but not received policy papers

Sunil Gupta

I have purchased a Maruti Alto LXI from Pasco Automobiles in Dec 10.Accessory department has promised to install a center lock very next day, but fails to comply. I waited for three days and return the lock back to accessory department.They promised to refund the amount at the earliest but till date they neither bother to call me or refund the amount.Please arrange to pay my dues at the earliest to kill the issue.(Name of my business dealers are Mr Naresh Saini & Mr Vergeesh )
                        Aug 13, 2020

I had booked Maruti Wagon R (new) Lxi on 22 Dec 10 through Pasco Automobiles Gurgaon. I am a serving defence warrant officer (Indian Air Force). the required indent form was given to the sales exec (Mr. Jha). He confirmed me the following day the CSD indent form had been forwarded to CSD Depot Hissar for onward clearance from Mumbai HQ. After two three days when i made the enquiry again, i was told by Pasco that the previous sales exec was fired from the job and ur indent form is still not forwarded. The new sales exec took the full week to forward it to CSD Hissar on 03 Jan 11 and confirmed me that it had already been forwarded to mumbai for approval. On 09 Jan 11 when I called up again (Mr. Navneet), he told me the approvals which were forwarded before 03 Jan had come but stopped after 3rd Jan as the new cars approvals by CSD HQ has been suspended tilll Mar 11.

My Car delivery has suffered because o[censored]nprofessional and careless approach by the reps of Pasco.
                          I request them to arrange the approval as a special case since I had applied for the same before this year.

SIncerly

Jagjit Singh (Service No - 770153, Rank- Warrant Officer)
                          Mob-[protected]

Bad service - PASCO Maruti bodyshop Gurgaon

I gave my maruti zen to PASCO body shop on 24th September for front chassis work. I was promised the car within a week.However the car was not delivered until 10th October (2.5 weeks in total). Every day I used to be given assurance that the car will be delivered the next day, however the car was never ready. Finally on 9th October I had to use strong words to force the advisor (Mr. Jayant kumar) to deliver my car. Since it was...

I had purchased two tata wingers from pascos. I faced lot of problems at the time of delivery and getting troubles since then. Pasco suggested johar motors for servicing of vehicles but this service centre is totally fraud. I am getting appox. Rs. 6000/- permonth service cost per vehicle. The owner of the workshop is a thief and illiterate man. They had given us fake billing. I have 12more tata vehicles which i had from autolink and get them serviced at autolink itself. Never had problem in either purchasing the vehicle or getting it in serviced. But the johar motors and pascos has done breach of contract and gave me trouble financially, mentally and logistically. Pascos had given me china made tyres at the time of delivery of vehicles. I have strong proofs against pascos and johar motors both. For e. G, bill of johar motors against deffencer oil when winger doesn’t have a deffencer in it. Pascos and johar motors are total cheat and are creating bad name for tata. I would spread this information to all my transport friends so that they should not burn their hands too.

1. Strong action and query action to taken against pascos.
                            2. All the excess amount taken by johar motors to be refunded to us.
                            3. Strong legal action to be taken against johar motors in order to exploit customers and putting down tata’s name.
                            4. Suggest me a alternate service station for winger in south, central or west delhi.

Sunil Gupta

1. I, wing commander ck verma of 2228sqn af got issued local purchase order no. Ls[protected] and authority letter no. Al[protected] dated 06 mar 09 for zen estillo vxi abs (For rs 3, 43, 368/-) after i was given written and confirmed availability of the vehicle as desired by me (Photo copy attached). After completing all the formalities on 06 mar 09, i am shocked that till date pasco automobiles (Maruti dealer) has not provided me the vehicle. The same case happened with me when i booked the vehicle in the month of nov 08 and had to wait for two months before cancelling the complete purchase order (Copy attached).

2. I have incurred heavy financial losses besides undergoing the mental agony for last for more than six months. The details of my losses are as under:-

S. No purpose expenses incurred
                              10. Cost of telephone calls 1500.00
                              11. Loss of interest on the amount for 06 months 9000.00
                              12. Miscellaneous expenses 1000.00
                              Total 19, 350.00

3. The above mentioned expense is no exaggeration as i am attaching necessary documents along. I had to take out money from my provident fund and hence the interest lost is actual.

4. I have also complained to the customer care of maruti twice on mail and once on the toll free number. The complaint number is [protected]. I have complained to corporate office and also to regional office. But its been more than 45 days and i have not heard from them till date.

Yours sincerely

(Chaitanya kumar verma)
                              Wing commander

MARUTI UDHYOG — zen estello vxi abs not delivered after giving availability certificate

Copy of my complaint to maruti corporate office

To,
                              The corporate office,
                              Maruti suzuki india ltd
                              Plot no-1, nelson mandela road,
                              Vasant kunj, new delhi-110070

Re-imbursement of expenses due to non delivery
                              Of vehicle even after giving availabity
                              Certificate

10. Cost of telephone calls 1500.00
                              11. Loss of interest on the amount for 06 months 9000.00
                              12. Miscellaneous expenses 1000.00
                              Total 19, 350.00

5. It is requested that losses incurred by me (Rs - 19, 350/ — ) may be re-imbusred to me by 30 may 09, failing which i will be left with no choice but to take up the matter through consumer forum.

Yours sincerely

(Chaitanya kumar verma)
                              Date: wing commander

Copy to: (1) regional office, maruti suzuki india ltd, plot no-1, nelson mandela road, vasant kunj, new delhi-110070
                              Maruti Suzuki is the worst vehicle to own. The quality of the metal used in the car is of lowest grade tin. This would cause concerns of safety and maintenance. The driving experience of the car also deteriorates very fast. You'll find more Maruti Suzuki cars broken down on high ways than any other make.

Consider this a blessing in disguise, and get yourself a car from some other make. Trust me the 20, 000 you lost has saved you and your family much trouble in the long run.

Never own a Maruti Suzuki car.

Sunil Gupta

on this Sunday,10th february,I visited the showroom of Maruti m/s Pasco automobiles,located a stone's throw distance to Maruti factory.I spent atleast 40 min's plus with my family in the showroom for some sales staff to helpus and guide us.
                                Despite the guge showroom overpopulated with staff,the non smiling and indifferent staff were just reluctant to offer any support.Infact,oe of the staff told us to see the vehicles ourself as they are displayed in the hall .
                                The request to three people to arrange for test drive evoked a cold and non responsive look.
                                We tried to contact the sales manager,the general manager and the CEO.No body was available despite the time being 1500 hrs.
                                A note was left for the gm/ceo to call backbut ---who cares? seems to be the philosphy.
                                The compaany Maruti should not let such useless and hopeless sales comanies be in public service of their products it is suicidal for Maruti.

Manoj
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                I fully agree to what Manoj has said.
                                Some of the showrooms have got this lackadaisical attitude despite putting up "Customer is King" logos inside their premises. Its better to follow them rather to haang them on wall.
                                Also had similar experience with Orion Hyundai, Gurgaon.

Raj
                                I strongly agree with your comments. I have bought a car from them and have faced service issues and have esclated the matter twice to Maruti CEO.
                                I also strongly agree as yesterday 07th Feb 2010 I also faced same issue. Their staff is not competent enough to handle customers, they have to wait for much time to get any salesman over there to entertain :( . Just by making a big showroom doesn`t make a gud business.