Passport Office Srinagar Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated May 11, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Passport Office Srinagar

Having problems with Passport Office Srinagar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Srinagar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Srinagar

Passport Office Srinagar Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Passport Office Srinagar reviews & complaints page 2

I GHULAM MOHD LONE HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 18/02/2013. MY PASSPORT FILE NO. IS SG[protected]. I HAVE CHECKED ON PASSPORT STATUS. THEY ARE SHOWING THAT PHYSICAL VERIFICATION NOT DONE. POLICE VERIFICATION HAS ALREADY COMPLETED BY THE POLICE AUTHORITIES. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO ISSUE MY PASSPORT AT THE EARLIEST.
I Ghulam Mohd Lone have applied for passport on 18/02/2013 and my passport file No. is SG[protected]. I HAVE CHECKED ON PASSPORT STATUS. THEY ARE SHOWING THAT PHYSICAL VERIFICATION NOT DONE. POLICE VERIFICATION HAS ALREADY COMPLETED BY THE POLICE AUTHORITIES. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO ISSUE MY PASSPORT AT THE EARLIEST.

I(SOLIYA NISAR) HAVE SUBMITER PASSPORT APPLICATION ON DATED: 17/03/2011, UNDER FILE NO:
    Z-901020/11, HAVING DATE OF BIRTH 9/10/1975.BESIDES THIS I HAVE
    COMPLETED ALL THE FORMALITIES ACCORDING THE PROPER PROCEDURE.STILL I HAVE CONTACTED THE SBK WHERE THEY HAVE GIVEN FINAL NUMBER DATE AS :(SBK SGR 9671 ON DATED 22/06/2011
    STILL I AM WAITING FOR ISSUING OF PASSPORT. SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER POSITIVELY WITHOUT ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT WILL BE YOUR MOST KINDNESD.
    NAME: SOLIYA NISSAR
    W/O: NISSAR AHMAD BEIGH
    R/O:KHAJAPORA NOWSHERA SRINAGAR KASHMIR(J&K)190011
    PHONE NO: [protected],[protected]
    FILE NO: Z-901020/11
    Aug 13, 2020

I applied for the passport in the year 2010 (03rd September), but till this date i have not received the passport. police and CID verification are clear. on checking the status of the application, it shows that it will be dispatched in a weeks time as it was not dispatched due to some unavoidable reasons. this information is showing for the last 6 months.'
      my application no is A018805, dtd 03/09/2010 and my details are as under
      RAYEES AHMAD SOFI
      S/O; AB GAFFAR SOFI
      R/O SHADIMARG KALAMPORA PULWAMA 192302
      E-MAIL; '[protected]@hotmail.com
      D-O-B;[protected]
      M;NO [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020
      I have urgent need of passport please check my details and clear my passport My file number is:SG[protected].I have done all police verification s .please help to provide me passport.My submission date is 16, 07, 2015 .I am wating for it from so long .please take a quick action and provide it to me it.that will be your most kindness.

i beseach to say that i had applied for passport in 2008,and in feb29 2008 i got police verification,thereafter it was c.i.d needed which i did not get for about 18mnths.then on the advice of c.i.d headoffice i filled a single page form,
        therafter i had got all verifications from respective deptts whether it was c.i.d,police verification,and soon after passport was issued to me on 3/6/2010.but on 3/1/2011 i had recieved a letter [show cause notice] from pro.in this letter i was informed to approached to pro within 10days,otherwise my passport would be cancelled.when i approach pro they told me it was c.i.d adverse against my passport,thereafter i approached c.i.d head office and they told me to get new verification from your nearest c.i.d branch, then in my nearest branch it was all clear agaianst my passport and also was it clear in c.i.k srinager.but sir,i am not going to comprehend that why my passport had been cancelled inspite of this long run.
        name=RATHER IMTIYAZ AHMAD
        S/O=GUL MOHD RATHER
        R/O=GUND SADUR KOOT
        TEHSIL=SUMBAL SONAWARI
        DISTT=BARAMULLA/BANDIPORA
        FILE=SGRA00002108
        PPNO=H9447994 [PH=[protected]]
        Aug 13, 2020

i had applied for passport in 1-1- 2008 and in feb29 2008,i got police verification, thereafter it was cid verification needed, which i did not get for about 18mnths. then on the advice of cid headoffice i filled a single page form in pro, and soon after this i got all verifications from respective deptts , whether it was police,cik or cid and then passport was issued to me . but on 03/01/2011 i received a [show cause notice]letter from pro, and in this letter i was informed to approach pro within 10days otherwise my passport would be cancelled, when i approach pro,they told me that it was cid adverse agaianst my passport . thereafter i went cid headoffice and they told me to get new verification from your nearest cid branch, then in my nearest branch it was all clear aboutb my passport and also wasit clear in cik srinager. but sir, i am not going to comprehend that why my passport had been cancelled inspite of this long run.
          how can i check my complian is reseived

i have submitted my passport application form in September 2011 since then no pssport have been received when on the same date my friend also submit the application form and she received her passport yesterday status check is saying police verification is pending when asked to police they said we have sent ther file in the main office CID verification is done but status remained the same i dont have any where abouts of my passport form. my Key No.A031464 File No [protected] CD HQ No.[protected]/11/sgr-12 dtd[protected].

PSS — passport issue delay

hari kumar kotakonda,
            passport file no:A357858 [RPO-HYDERABAD]
            Application date:28-03-11
            police verification date:20-04-11
            passport status has been shows "police verification is not received" but police verification was done on 20-04-11.So please check and issue the passport as possible as earlier.
            In the year March 2011 I applied for Passport which I recently received under passport No. K5572768 having validity only for two years i.e 04/5/2012 to 03/05/2014 while as I had applied for a full term passport. May I know the reason for issuing the passport for only two years, please?
            Hope my request is considered.

Malik Shoukat Ahmad,
            S/O, Ab.Gani Malik
            R/O, Memender Shopian Kashmir,
            Passport No. K5572768
            Email: [protected]@gmail.com
            I rafiqa rather submit documents for issue of passport under file no A 020454 dated 10-May-2012 and key no [protected] all formalities are completed now why not issue passport till date Now i request to you pl z issue my passport as soon as possible thank you

Hello Mr.ANURAG BHUSHAN,

My Name is SHUJA SHAFI SHAH, I have submitted all my documents & provided all the need full details on[protected], and now it is already[protected] but still I didn’t got my passport. I am trying to check the status of my passport that hasn’t been changed from past 8 months on passport status website..
              I am a student and have completed my Bachelors& then Masters outside India and I have got admission for my PhD abroad, but I can’t understand what is wrong with the passport department in Srinagar and why you people are not releasing my passport.
              My Humble request to you as a human being is to release my Passport ASAP , as my studies are going to start by the end of march and I need to apply for the VISA also.
              I Hope you will resolve this issue ASAP.

NOTE: This is not my first , this is my 3rd passport because the 2 got expired!

Shuja Shafi Shah

humana people to people india — not receive passport

good evening sir
              i applied for passport 02 april 2008 but i haven't got my passport. please check my states and please send to me in my address.
              hi i am mrs saleema beghum, since i have submitted all my documents on april 2011, but i didn'nt get my passport till now as my file no. is A'013767/2011 so plz take care of it
              hi I am Suhail Farooqi, I have submitted my application form in Jan 2011 and my file no is A000318 but unfortunately I haven"t received my passport yet.Its now 1 year and 5 mnths, , , ., ...this is not the way to work its highly ridiculous
              sir
              i am zahoor ahmad wani, i had submitted the passport form way in 20 october 2011. it has been almost 8+ months and i didn't receive the passports. i wanted to know in-spite of your promises, why are their in-ordinate delays.

I submitted my passport application form on dated[protected] File No. A 016916 when I reached my home town I found that there is a spelling mistake made by you i.e. you typed my name wrongly as SHABIR AHMAD GAZA on the Cash Receipt when my correct name is SHABIR AHMAD GAZI according to my correct information which is given in my application form. So, kindly make it clear and accept my name as SHABIR AHMAD GAZI instead of SHABIR AHMAD GAZA.
                Thanks.
                Aug 13, 2020
                Received yesterday i.e on 28/10/2011 my passport bearing file reference no SGRZ[protected] & found parentage name spelled Ali Mohammad sofi instead of Wali Mohammad sofi needs to check /verify my submitted form thanks

Passport Office Srinagar — DELAY IN ISSUING PASSPORT

I IMRAN KHAN WANT TO STATE THAT I HAD SUBMITTED PASSPORT FORMS OF SELF AND MY BROTHER SUHAUL AHMAD KHAN ON 13TH DECEMBER 2010. SINCE THEN WHENEVER I CHECKED THE STATUS IT SHOWED THAT POLICE IS PENDING AS BOTH CID & POLICE HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THEIR REPORTS BEARING [ PP/10/[protected] DATED 19.01.2011 & FORWARDED ON 12 .02.2011 TO CID WHICH IS SD/PP/11/79 ] ITS DETAIL REGARDING MYSELF AND FOR MY BROTHER ITS [ PP/10/[protected]...

My passport expired in February 2009. I applied for new passport in October 2010 at Regiional passport office, Srinagar. My file number is R001855. When i check the online status, the passport office website shows police verification not received. As far as police verification is concerned, it was done by both Police and CID.
                  It is almost seven months since i applied for the passport. Does this happen in any part of the world. Seven months means a lot of time and now i am in urgent need of the passport.

Abid Amin Shah
                  Srinagar, J&K
                  Aug 13, 2020

regional passport office srinagar — passport not received

sir my name is STANZIN NAMGYAL I HAVE APPLEID FOR MY PAASPORT IN THE YEAR 2007 but thr staus is still showing that the Police report is not breceived may be because of my address writen in my application form so I intimated my local address with pincode and nearest police station.But no reply and passport so far received.My file ref no A006574 / 2007.Please intimate me what should I do for early getting passport from RPO Srinagar.
                  Thanking you sir
                  My uncle has applied for the passport in January 2011 and now it is August 2011 and the passport office is yet to receive the police report!!! When i check the online status i get the response "police report not received"!!! How tragic is it that eight months passed but police has not yet submitted the report. The reality is that the police made the inquiries several months ago. He wanted to perform Haj and so he applied but such services of our govt. departments disturb the peace of mind and lead to confusion and psychological harassment. I think these kinds of services are unique in their faulty approach and eight months matter too much. His file number is A002933 and he is an illetrate person, not knowing what to do. I kept on checking the status and to my surprise every time i get only the response stated above. Now kindly have a look on his dust rich file as he too deserves to be respected and understood and please do the needful.
                  REMINDER
                  To The Concern,

I would like to put in your kind consideration that I applied for the Passport in the month of July 2011 but I did not receive the same so far, as all verifications has been done already as per the our local Police Station authorities. While enquiry status are showing that (Verification not Received) till date.

Having the passport for me is very necessary before 1st of March 2012 as I am going to fly abroad (KSA)

Gulshan Bano
                  R/O -Iram Lane
                  Badshah Nagar
                  Natipora - Srinagar
                  DOB – 4th April 1974
                  File Ref No - SGR-Z[protected]
                  The Concern,

I would like to put in your kind consideration that I applied for the Passport in the month of 2nd, February 2011 but I did not receive the same so far, as all verifications has been done already as per the our local Police Station authorities & CID Department Concerned.

Having the passport for me is very necessary before 1st of March 2013 as I am going to fly abroad. For your reference below mentioned details of my application, please look into the matter as soon as possible. I hope that you will take great attention towards my complaint.

Bilal Ahmad Dhobi
                  S/O Mohd. Ismail Dhobi
                  R/o K.K. Moulla, Srinagar.
                  Pin Code: 190002