[Resolved] Patanjali Ayurved — Order placed. Money deducted via Paytm. No response from Patanjali

Haridwar, Haridwar District, Uttarakhand, India
 Shashank Chowdhary
Order placed on Patanjali website on 27-Aug-2016 with order id 5309 as per Paytm. Total bill of Rs 669.65 paid at 8:07 am via Paytm Wallet. Order placed with my email '[email protected]'. No order confirmation/updates from Patanjali received till now.

I have done this order using guest checkout in Patanjali website 'http://patanjaliayurved.net/'. Money was deducted from Paytm wallet, however I have not got any email confirmation from Patanjali's side that you have received this or not. Paytm Cash Txn id is [protected].

No response to email sent to '[email protected]'. Nobody picks up phone when calling Patanjali Customer Care '[protected]'.

Paytm says money debited correctly, I need to contact Patanjali directly. How am i supposed to contact Patanjali when neither they respond to emails nor pick up phone as per details in their website.
Very disappointing experience.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 21, 2016
Refund received, hence closing.

[Sep 05, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shashank Chowdhary, Sep 16, 2016
Nobody has yet contacted me from Patanjali. Such a sorry situation of consumer protection provided to Indians...
Updated by Shashank Chowdhary, Sep 16, 2016
I can understand that at times website can be down or malfunctioning, however nobody picking up phone at Patanjali customer care is really surprising. I am not letting my money go, even if requires me to register a case against Patanjali.
Updated by Shashank Chowdhary, Oct 08, 2016
No updates yet. No order delivery either. What kind of company is running in India. Govt does not care either. When taking tax they take tax immediately. When coming to consumer protection then we get zero in return... Ache din have really come...

Comments

I make order no-5621 and did payment using paytm(Paytm Order #[protected]Paytm Cash Txn ID [protected]-08-28 01:03:00 PM) on 28 Aug 16. There is no response till date. Even while tracking using Track Order link, not showing any thing. Please help me to resolve the problem

pgchaitanya's reply, Sep 6, 2016
please let me know if you happen to find any way to come out of this problem . I have written to PayTM and the response is very bad from their side :

We understand that your transaction at "patanjaliayurved" against Order Id 7062was not successful. However, your amount was deducted.
"
We have checked, the transaction is showing as successful in our system. In case you have still not received the desired services, please contact "patanjaliayurved" customer care. Or share merchant mail conversation screenshot that this order was failed at there end.

If payment/transaction failed ( amount debited from wallet ) then the amount will be refunded to your wallet within 3-4 working days.

In case, if amount is not refunded to your Paytm wallet within the mentioned time then please come back with the consent email from the merchant where it is mentioned that merchant has refunded the amount/transaction failed with the concerned order number.
"
I too have exactly same case . I do not know if we are all victim of the same thing. Pay using PayTM and order is gone missing.

Department eCommerce, D-28 Industrial Area, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India - 249401
    Patanjali Ayurved - Order placed. Money deducted via Paytm. No response from Patanjali