Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services — transaction success but the amount has been debited from my account

suman-1990 on Dec 30, 2017
Sir.
I have done a transaction on 28th november 2017 at 14:32:49 hours of 779.44 rupees to durg university for examination fees through paynimo_education.

The transaction has not been successfull and the fees has not been paid but the amount has been deducted from my hdfc credit card. The amount not credited to my account till now.

So, kindly solve my problem

[Dec 30, 2017] Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ramesh Mariyappan's response, Dec 29, 2017
This problem is not resolved yet,
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your Card details, transaction details and registered contact details to talktous@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
I made transaction through paynimo with the amount 19999.50 on Dec 22. The amount was debited in my account but the amount hasn't been accepted by paynimo. Could you please refund or revert the amount to my account.

Transaction id : 25854183
Payzapp

Building No. 1, 2nd Floor, Mehra Estate, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400079
    Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services - transaction success but the amount has been debited from my account