Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 19, 2022

File a complaint to Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services

Having problems with Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services

Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services Website

Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services Head Office Address

Building No. 1, 2nd Floor, Mehra Estate, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai City District

Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 2660 789

Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services reviews & complaints(1196)

I have transferred RS. 7316 on 17 nov 2022, to doctors matrimony app, the transaction was done through techprocess payment services (as asked in the matrimony app to do) the reference ID[protected],
Beneficiary account no[protected],
Amount from my bank account has been debited,
But matrimony services didn't received,
Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hold an account with federal bank wherein my account is activated with an ECS facility wrongly. When checked it shows that I avail a loan of Rs.1010080 and for the same ECS facility is activated. But I have not opted any loan for such an amount but still when informed and enquired with Bank they informed me the details of such a loan availed in my account. Kindly cancel the same along with wrong ECS facility from my account. My account is been debited for amount of Rs. 750 per month basis ecs bounce charges. Kindly reverse the same on priority.

With reference to your emails for ECS transactions kindly coordinate with mention email id "Transactions.ind" and Team,

Customer Service.
    Worldline e-Payments India Pvt. Ltd.

Portal : portal. connect broadband.in
      Payment gateway : techprocess payment services
      Transaction amount : 588
      Transaction id :[protected]
      Date : 10/10/2022
      Time : 10:28 pm

Dear sir
      I am complaining you about the issue yesterday . I again tried to pay my bill of amount - 588 and same thing happens the amount got deducted but bill status is still pending.

I would like the...

Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services — Tickets booking

Amount is debited from my account number, but tickets are not booked. What's the problem and when I got the amount return back....
      I hold an account with axis bank wherein my account is activated with an ECS facility wrongly. When checked it shows that I avail a loan of Rs.1010080 and for the same ECS facility is activated. But I have not opted any loan for such an amount but still when informed and enquired with Bank they informed me the deatils of such a loan availed in my account. Kindly cancel the same along with wrong ECS facility from my account. My account is...
      I paid the fees through techprocess in amity on 16 sept 2022 my money is deducted but I haven't get transaction reciept. Please send me the trasaction reciept as soon as possible because my college website is not been updated as now also site is asking for money. Please see my issue and clear my problem

TECHPROCE/[protected]/[protected]/Payment of education...
      My name is Arun Papadkar and hacker has robbed me through your website. This hacker got access to my phone and through which he went to your site and did payments which was around 24500/- which is my hard worked money.
      Please help me in this matter as it was done through your website. It will be a kind gesture i[censored] stop and help me getting my money back from this hackers.
      Screenshot of Messages of amount debited has been attached...

On[protected] payment of 3 payments were made by me as follows
      1. Payment id :[protected] Amount : 90, 000
      2. Payment id :[protected] Amount : 90, 000
      3. Payment id :[protected] Amount : 4508.26
      These payments were made through your portal from my account. i wanted details of beneficiary as in the bank statement only tech process solutions name is reflecting. Please oblige and do the needful

We are unable to trace any transaction with the given details. Please provide us with the TPSL payment id to trace the transaction.

Customer Service
      Worldline
      akash23352408's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 13, 2022
      Hello, it is not displaying the TPSL Payment id in the bank statement. This is what is appearing in the bank statement:
      12/07/2022 - INB/898930471/TECHPROCESS SOLUTIONS LTD/ 90, 000.00
      12/07/2022 - INB/898931942/TECHPROCESS SOLUTIONS LTD/ 4, 508.26
      12/07/2022 - INB/898947211/TECHPROCESS SOLUTIONS LTD/ 90, 000.00
      Please advice how do i find out as to what this payment has been released for.
      Thank you.

Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services — Msedcl bill refund

June 2022 mseb bill 420 rs by mistake
        I provide details of payment to you please give me back my 420 rs...

This is my 3rd time payment issue . For the first time issue I got my money . But for the second time and third time, i didn't recieve refund amount. Second time money was fees payment amount, third time was application amount . Kindly refund my amount soon

This is second time. The same issue is happening to me . I tried to pay my juniors fees. Amount was debited but payment was unsuccessful. Failure

Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services — I'm Completing my payment issue

My payment Date screen shot...
            My account were debited for RS. 3, 413 while I'm paying kseb electricity bill through upi in kseb app yesterday and I got mail showing payment successfull and after some time an another mail showing payment gateway failure. And I checked the electricity bill its till showing unpaid and the amount debited from my indian bank account is not credited back. For more details mail me @[protected]@gmail.com . Thank you...

I received a new SBI credit card last month and in order to activate the card I called the customer care number found on google.
            He made me fill the card details on the SBI credit card app. I got skeptical after a few minutes about the motive of the said representative and disconnected the call abruptly .
            Two fraudulent transactions of Rs INR 49000/- each were made through the "PAYNIMO ECOMM" platform on...

Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services — Electricity bill.paid not remitted yet

I made payment a to CESCO electricity board MYSORE..RS3482.THE TRANSACTION was successful and the money debited from my account..but it seems to be not yet credited to CESCOM..please rectify that and credit it to the same
            Have attached the screen shot of bank statement
            Rgds
            Dr.Ravi...

Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services — My payment pending

I have a payment but not adding...

Payment done at first time was not successful but the amount was debited
            Please try to refund my amount soon
            I have paid my sister's college fees payment twice times, because at first time the money was debited but the application was unsuccessful. So I tried again and then the payment was successful . The first payment money rs. 3212 was not refunded. Try to resolve my problem. Thank you

sruthika H's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 20, 2022
            Sorry I have wrongly sent the second payment . I will upload you the problem prof

I have done my sister's college fees payment. I made it twice. Because, at first attempt I paid the amount but the fees payment was failure and I didn't recieve any refund amount still I made it 1:20 pm i think. So tried again and the payment was successful . My actual problem is I didn't recieve refund amount rs.3212 for my failed application...
              We have made a earnest money deposit payment for an etender on 13/07/2022 to icici bank on behalf of the kolkata municipal corporation. The amount not yet credited to receivers bank account but was debited from our bank account. Neither it was credited nor refunded to our account till now.

Last date of earnest money deposit payment is 15/07/2022

please take immediate action to refund the amount to our account...
              Dear sir.
              I made online payment for the college fees through Techprocess payment gate way on[protected] amount Rs300debited from by account but transaction was failed i didn't receive bill it shows pay again. In college site it showed not paid Please convey me the result soon.

UPI tansaction I'd[protected]
              Transaction I'd - CICAgJCgs9HPKg...