[Resolved] Paytm — Account is temporarily blocked for login

Gauravg_web
I am Gaurav Gupta, My Mobile No. is [removed] and email is gaurav.webdunia@gmail.com.

Account is temporarily blocked for login
Account is temporarily blocked for login
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 21, 2016
Please remove my complaint from your site, because many people call me for that.
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My user ID is [protected] my email nbtnekkanti@gmail.com I got the same problem please unblock my account

my acount is blocked please help me.. my acount unblocked
please unlock my paytm account no. [protected].
Please unblocked my paytm account why blocked my account email-satyambhaitiwari@gmail.com
mobile number-[protected]
My account has temporary block, plz help me
Rkd khura's reply, Dec 20, 2016
Sir plz response me
My name sanjay yada my paytm account no [protected] my paytm email ssyadav302@gmail.com my account is tamporarily bloceked please help my paytm accunt onblock
my paytm id is..[protected]. I have purchased many product from Paytm website and every product they provide the cash back offer on Paytm wallet so i have very good amount on my Paytm Wallet but due to some error "Your account is temporarily blocked for login" I can’t login my account or i can't use my Paytm wallet. Last 4-5 days i am continuing email to Paytm team but nobody solved my problem till now. i tried to call them in different number are given for contact like[protected], [protected] and[protected] but no one can pick up the phone and no reply or no call from Paytm team side. I am very disappointing for this type of support and services provided by Paytm Team to the customer, Please help me to solve my problem.

please unlock my paytm account no. [protected]. Plz help

helo sir my nub [protected] my acount tampary block plz reopen my acount nikhil.mahajan8800@gmail.com

plz unblock my account [protected]
my account temorarily gone blocked
email : sandeephack112@gmail.com

Please in lock my aaount[protected]
Bad
My paytm account is temporarily blocked ...and I think it is done due to other parson constantly log in through my paytm number and entering wrong password...
Please sir solve this...
Paytm number- [protected]

Hello my paytm number is [protected]
I have been blocked my balance is 18 thousand i for got my mail id password so i deactivated we family members use this account often i cant get back my account i face many problems here are i wount use refund my amount
U r making us to irritate is that 18 is not a word u r millianor but we dont my paytm number is [protected] refund it
Paytm is worst in replying here we are affride of our money he dint reply i need my cash back

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]