[Resolved] Paytm — Account is temporarily blocked for login

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Gauravg_web
I am Gaurav Gupta, My Mobile No. is [removed] and email is gaurav.[protected]@gmail.com.

I have purchased many product from Paytm website and every product they provide the cash back offer on Paytm wallet so i have very good amount on my Paytm Wallet but due to some error "Your account is temporarily blocked for login" I can’t login my account or i can't use my Paytm wallet.
Last 4-5 days i am continuing email to Paytm team but nobody solved my problem till now.

i tried to call them in different number are given for contact like[protected], [protected] and[protected] but no one can pick up the phone and no reply or no call from Paytm team side.
I am very disappointing for this type of support and services provided by Paytm Team to the customer, Please help me to solve my problem.

Account is temporarily blocked for login
Account is temporarily blocked for login
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 21, 2016
Please remove my complaint from your site, because many people call me for that.

Comments

Hi paytm team
I am Saddam Husain my paytm wallet is temporarily blocked
Paytm wallet no [protected]
I am not login in my paytm wallet

Plz sir my paytm unlocked?????

even me too my account is blocked suddenly i tried to reach the customer care there is no option to reach them they are not giving the IVR to customer care worst service.i mailed and register complaint also in app but there is no response from paytm team

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]