[Resolved] Payumoney — irctc payment is pending from your end

deepaghandiyali on Oct 11, 2018
I have booked a ticket in irctc from your payment mode on 10th oct 2018 but still the payment is pending from your end and the amount for rs. 210 has been deducted from my account. The amount of the ticket has not been submitted to irctc. I have to go on journey on 12th oct 2018 so i have booked another ticket now. Please refund the amount of rs. 210 the transaction id is[protected] and reservation id is [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 11, 2018

[Oct 11, 2018] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2018

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at care@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir on 5/10/2015 I made a payment of 1329.45 rs to ramjas College of Delhi university I have received payment successful status but I haven't received payment receipt my payment id is[protected]. Please send fee receipt to mail ID (mtannu.1998@gmail.com). Kindly please send fee receipt I am in urgent need of it . I will highly thankful to you.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2018

Hey,

Please note that this is a successful transaction via PayUmoney Payment Id - 212334100 at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly in order to get the status at their end.

Team PayU

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - irctc payment is pending from your end