[Resolved] Payumoney — refund for failed transaction on irctc
Hajipur, Bihar, India
I booked ticket on ircrtc.co.in costing amount of 1820 on october 20. The bank was sbi and payment gateway was payu money. The transaction failed but the money was deducted from my account. How and when will i recover my amount. Last time there was failed transaction of 880 which i recovered after 2weeks only after complaining. Do i need to complain everytime for failed transaction or it will be automatically updated.
My transaction no is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 16, 2017
[Oct 20, 2017] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportPayUMoney Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2017
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -
• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• First six and last four digits of the card (In case transaction is processed via Credit/Debit Card).
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• UPI / VPA if any used
Alternately you can also contact us at [protected]@payumoney.com or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html
|12 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|