Peter England — shirt

Dahod, Gujarat, India
 psdycmedhd on Jul 10, 2018
I demanded shirts of 100% cotton fabric and purchased two shirts from Maruti Selection, near Ajanta Talkies, SV Patel Road, Dahod-389151 (Guj) Tel.[protected]. Colour of one shirt has been fade up and fabric is not 100% cotton (65% polyster and 35% cotton). I intended to replace the same, but dealer has flatly refused the same. Bill No.6519 dtd. 07/07/18

Comments

Franchise is having issue. Not giving proper support to the customer. I had purchased garments in buy 2 get 1 scheme. Out of this 3 items 1 item i wanted to exchange beacause of shirt fitment issue but they were refuse. What kind of this policy...????
I have bought a cotton paint from Peter England showroom from Gel Church complex, Ranchi in last May, 2018 but it has been damage after wear in only once.
I have purchase perform shoe but net problem occurred in shoe i have talk to showroom but they not gave satisfactory reply . so request you to please solve my problem

shoe size - 10
model no.[protected]

purchase last month approx 45 days

DNO:3-30-54/9, Brundhavan Gardence, 3rd lane, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India - 522006
    Peter England - shirt