Phonepe — unauthorised debit from wallet

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Prantik on Feb 18, 2019
Phonepe wallet was debited without authorisation rupees 1022.94/- for @grabon via @flipkart on 14/02/2019 23:25pm received email/text/order history, for the record i do not shared [email protected] guidelines upto 10000/- refund in fraud scam. The incident was too fast an otp 6 digits came in a fraction of seconds phonepe app opened paid away automatically and finally i received a statement of transaction. There was hardly any reaction time and flipkart executive said i will get my issue resolved. A day later another executive calls and asked to wait as she circulate the issue to higher authorities. On the other hand phonepe says to lodge an fir in local police station and ask them to send it to phonepe's cyber crime division. What is this? Please help

unauthorised debit from wallet
unauthorised debit from wallet

[Feb 18, 2019] PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am sending the money rs 2112 to my another account but not yet received till date the transaction on 11 feb 2019 by using phone pe app. in my canara bank the amount is debited but the same amount is not credited in my bob account.

I had done a transaction on 12/02/2019 but money is not credited to receiver's bank account till now.i had done the transaction through phonepe but now they are not replying.

#phonepe customer care helpline number toll free 🔢 [protected]==[protected]
[protected]==[protected]
I have recharged my no with 399 but recharge is not done nd money is deducted

A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044
    Phonepe - unauthorised debit from wallet