PickMe India — Complaint_ Job sheet serial no.13943, Request no. - [protected]-1

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I wish to complain about HTC desire 820 S, IMEI-[protected] also insured by Pickme doorstep solution with pickme pack code-MW2MP[protected] that I purchased on 13/03/2015 from Mobility world( international value retail private limited, dwarka sec-6, new delhi-110075.

I am complaining because i didnot get back my Phone since submission of my phone to your service center after damage. I did many calls during this 2 year period but did not get satisfactory response. To resolve this problem I would like you to show some brief history about my compmaint below.

When I first learned of this problem, I contacted Ashwani malik head of mobility world contact no. [protected] after 7 to 10 days of submission of my phone at your service center dated 27/07/2015 (JOB SHEET DULY ATTACHED), and was told phone will be send to head office for repair. We will confirm you after 15 days.

I call again but he did not answered my call. Than i call on his assitant Mr. Deepak and contact no. is [protected].
He said nothing could be done with your phone complaint. I believe that this response is unfair because when phone is insured and under warranty period than how can you be so unethical to customer.

I also contacted Mr. Daljeet singh the owner of mobility world sector 6 dwarka but didnot get back any satisfactory response.

Too much Time has been passed and i make many calls to mobility world, pickme doorstep solution delhi branch, Mumbai office but didnot get back any response.

I would like a written statement explaining your company’s position and what you will do about my complaint.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem. If I do not hear from you within 7 days I will file complaints with the appropriate consumer agencies and consider my legal alternatives.

I am attaching copies of my job sheet (other proof of payment or documentation of complaint).

You may reply to me at this email or call me at (+91-[protected]).

[Jan 25, 2017] PickMe India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Daksh Verma Jan 25, 2017
Got i call. From +[protected], listen my problem than put me on hold after some time disconnect the call

PickMe India
    PickMe India Phone
    PickMe India Address
    2nd Floor, A-One Complex, Jagmohan Compound, Dahisar Check Naka, Kashimira, Mira Road (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 401101