Pizza Hut India — prepaid payment , no pizza and no response from store or customer care

Rajeev Patil 24 on Apr 17, 2019
I have ordered pizza of rs 531.30 at 7.18pm, at 8.15 pm delivery guy that to not from pizza hut, he is from zomato he came to my apartment and asking me to come to gate as he cannot deliver my order to my flat. Pizza hut delivery guys cannot deliver the order.
Called customer care several times, one of your representative put my call on hold for around 5 mins and then i have disconnected.
Tried calling customer care number many times they said that "you will receive call from store manager, but till today not a single call and no words of repayment also about the cancellation of order".
I was hungry i. E why i have ordered and its raining in bangalore, this is how you treat...!! And its a prepaid order.

We have waited for more than a hour in hunger by paying the amount for pizza hut and calling them back to back, a 60 year old lady and wife, myself waited like anything for order delivery.

prepaid payment , no pizza and no response from store or customer care

[Apr 18, 2019] Pizza Hut India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Rajeev,

We are sorry to hear this. We would request you to please DM us your store details via given below link so that we can look into this.

Link: https://bit.ly/2TPmesE

Team Pizza Hut
I had visited many time pizza hut but I noticed that the store situated at Neelkanth Star Dhaba located at NH 1 GT in Karnal Haryana Pin code 132001 is not issue the bill against my ordered second time.
Pizza Hut India Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2019

Dear Ashish,

We are sorry to hear this. We would request you to please DM us your email id, mobile number, via given below link so that we can look into this.

Link: https://bit.ly/2TPmesE

Team Pizza Hut

12th Floor, Tower D, Global Business Park, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Pizza Hut India - prepaid payment , no pizza and no response from store or customer care