[Resolved] Policy Bazaar — CAR INSURANCE

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 anand_bulla
I have been asked to pay the amount for my CAR insurance policy, for BHARTI AXA, but till today I am not received any policy and today its been told that they emailed me POLCY number but till now no EMAIL, I think i made a miskate by going with POLICY BAZAAR. how to cancel and get refund my amount i have padi 11399.00

[Nov 06, 2014] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Nov 06, 2014
Dear Anand, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your contact details at soyel@policybazaar.com so that we can retrieve your booking details and assist you at the earliest. Thanks and Regards, Soyel Mukherjee [protected]Toll Free)

Comments

Complaint got resolved I got document from both policy bazaar and bharti axa.THANKS to this form.
I bought car insurance policy through policy bazar on 29/10/14 ( Transaction ID NO[protected]. The insurance company's name is Liberty Videocon company, Gurgaon. They have promised me to send soft copy of insurance in 24 hrs on 31/10 after writing and ringing several times. I waited for 1 month still the policy did not come. Then I was asked to pay almost 1000 Rs more and was told that they will issue me the policy after payment. After payment now they are asking me pay gain for car inspection charges and threatening me that they will not issue the policy if I do not pay up. This is pure extortion and Mafia techniques of blackmailing. They have a nerve to tell me that till this time I am not insured in spite of taking payment more than month before.What is a guarantee that they will not ask me to pay again more money.
If the insurance company wants to inspect my car after I have paid up the premium they should not be asking me to pay for inspection charges as this was not mentioned to me in the terms prior me buying this premium from the insurer. Its just feels like a big deceit and as a company you should be ashamed as you all are fraudsters deceiving consumers by luring them by giving false quotations and promises.

Ground Floor, 119, , Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001