Printvenue — Fraud Company (Order Id[protected]

DJ007
Print Venue is a FRAUD Company running its e-commerce business and just cheating customers. To all those who have written their complaints below or are facing issues, frauds due to this fraudster, let us unite together and file a strong case against it and sue this company asap, so that all other Indians could be saved. Also, please put a complaint against this organization in Media too so that people become aware. Common Indians lets unite together and fight for the unethical and illegal things going here.

[Jan 08, 2015] PrintVenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Yes it require direct police complain from all loosers in india.This company dont
have any company registration only his address can be collected from
his banker and payment gateway service provider in a legal way to make
him arrest. Local news paper ad will serve better prior to create a
image for the CEO of Printvenue.com - Mr. Surabh Kochhar. Presently he has collected for than 1500000 cash in this fraud process of business.
All of you are kindly requested to get together on this and take a strict legal action against this company as soon as possible. They are just fooling around people.
Need my refund for the same asap else I will lodge a case and FIR as a scam and fraud company.
You are neither answering calls nor emails, its been more than a week since the promised delivery date.
Tell me the date and time by when I will get my refund back into my account.

Printvenue — My Order not received

My Order Not Recieved. Order NO:[protected] plz deliver my order today[protected]. It is too long to deliver. It is not good for customers.

Worst service

I have ordered some products on jan 3 rd and not yet received. Never ever buy from them . Customer care is irresponsive for any emails. I am genuine customer. This is my real experience. Will not buy anything in future from them.

Order Number-8772-0806-8888

My order number is[protected] Order Date -Jul 29th 2014 It is 26 th August and there is no email response, no customer support response...If there is no response further I will file a complaint

+91 11 3001 7676 [Customer Care]
    +91 12 4667 8100 [Customer Care]
    Plot No. 375, Udyog Vihar, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Printvenue - Fraud Company (Order Id-3736-6604-8806)