Prominent Overseas Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jan 23, 2023

File a complaint to Prominent Overseas

Having problems with Prominent Overseas?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Prominent Overseas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Prominent Overseas

Prominent Overseas Website

Prominent Overseas Head Office Address

Prominent Overseas Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Prominent Overseas reviews & complaints(18)

I was looking for Immigration Consultancies for my friend as he was very worried about the news of scams by consultancies. Then I asked him to visit Prominent Overseas Consultancies as I got to know them from my mutual friend and now my friend is working Abroad. By this, I can assure you that prominent overseas careers are genuine in giving guidance for immigration.
Jan 23, 2023
There was never a complaint regarding them.
Prominent Overseas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In Continuation with my complaint on this forum on 24 August, I am really feeling thuged by this Prominent Overseas Company due to unnecessary delay in money refund and seriously unprofessional and fraud kind of behaviour of their employee Namely Mr. VAMSHI who is continuously giving me fake promises in order to resolve my issue and wasting my crucial time and giving me mental torture for my pious money which I given...

I am 42 years old and wanted to migrate to Canada with my family. I wanted to go to Quebec and Prominent Visa counsellor Rohit promised me that they will get me PR visa approval through PNP of Quebec but after waiting for 9 and 5 days from the time of my enrollment, i got my PR visa approval through British Colombia which I feel is not fair as I was promised Quebec pnp.
    Sep 3, 2022
    Had a word with my Consultant from Prominent overseas careers, got to know that since mine is a medical profile hence chances of approval from British Columbia is higher. So they decided to apply so that my profile get higher chances of approval. Also will have a ready back up option. Thanks for the PR Visa Approval, I would recommend Prominent as the best trusted consultants.

Prominent Overseas — Uk skilled migrant visa and dependant visa

This is a fake company. I was approached by business department and her name is Arshi +[protected] per understanding. She promised a lot. Once I made the payment I came to understand that they don't have any knowledge of the visa.His name was Vamshi- +[protected] team lead subject matter expert. They were filling the forms wrongly and we have to call them multiple times each day and he used to tell I am busy let's do next day. The next...

My name is Anjali Sinha and I have enrolled with Prominent Overseas in December 2021 for Canada Immigration process and I was promised by their immigration consultant Ms. Rajni that I will get my permanent residency visa approval with within 6 months but I have received the visa approval on 22 August 2022 which is almost 8.5 months. I am writing this for people who are very particular about time. You need to keep 2-3 months in buffer for your visa approval if you want to get your visa process done through this consultancy.
      Aug 30, 2022
      I had a detailed discussion with my assigned consultant, they made my doubt clear about delay in my visa approval. I was assuming it was delayed because of prominent, however got to know that Visa Approval purely depends upon Canadian govt. Thanks to Prominent Team, I can now pursue my dream career in Canada.

Prominent Overseas — New Zealand Visa Proceed Cheating

I am really sad to lodge a serious complaint against this Fraud Company who are charging money to the candidates for overseas visas and there is no response from there team member on visa process or any other update ..at the time of charging money they will make you false promises to help u on every step bit seriously they don't ..I am a Professional Person and having more than 15 years of experience working in Middle...
        The incident is as follows that happened in September 2021, till now i am trying to get my money. Prominent overseas collected money of 1, 30, 000/-. After collecting money they have shared contract / offer of their service which was not satisfactory hence I have not signed contract. I have not started any of that further but requested my money back as i don't want to avail their service. Without any contract they have taken money. Even the...
        I have Opted for Canada pr from prominant overseas but due to my parents illness I thought of withdrawing from the process immediately even before signing the contract with these people. I asked for a refund of the total amount and they are not responding properly and just delaying the refund process and I didn't even receive a cancellation confirmation receipt. They rushed me to pay money but when it comes to refund these people are just...

When I went to their Madhapur Consultancy, they made me wait for 40 minutes because they were busy with other clients. It was a disaster waiting for them, but they thoroughly explained the procedure to me. Though my process went smoothly, they were quite slow in responding to my calls and emails. At one point, I considered quitting, but they assured me that I would be finished shortly. I would strongly advise them to respond to calls immediately and to hire more employees to handle those who come to their consultation.
        Aug 16, 2022
        I got a call from prominent support team, who informed me that i will never face such issues in future, I did absorb it for a month and now i believe they are good at customer handling and customer service satisfaction. Hope my visa process will get completed soon and i will update information related to it over here in future.

I've started my Process from prominent in
          Dec'2020. They did call me 5times daily regularly
          before the payment and convinced me to make the
          payment towards Canada PR process saying that i
          am eligible and there is a huge demand of my study
          stream. I paid 120000/- to them. Since then there is
          no proper response from them and keep on
          delaying my queries. As they failed to do my
          process they are offering me some alternative
          processing option instead of refund which i was not
          furnished about earlier and asking me to pay more
          money. As i said i am not ready to pay and asked
          them to provide a full refund. From then the
          response from there team has been on lower side
          and not even giving a call back after making so
          many calls. Please avoid this consultancy if you want a

Please do not get fooled by this company. I had a very bad experience with their service. I started with them in the month of Dec 2020 for Australian PR and still now behind them no response. They are not even ready to refund my money. There are many fake reviews in googe with 5 star plss dont fall for it see for negative comments also. Australin PR didnt work for me then opted for UK tire 2 visa which also turned to be failure since they do not have any professional staff. They just need money and once the payment is done least bother about the service. Still behind them for the refund process no response.

I have opted for prominent overseas service in Dec 2020 its been 2 yrs no output nothing done from them. Total wastage of time and money they are just fooling us. Till the payment was to be done they call us everytime and once payment was completed no service they use to drag all the procedures even for assessment took more than 3 months...which came to be negative for skill assessment after submission then I opted for UK tier 2 visa again no service 2 months for making CV, irrelevant job appkication even after dropping many mails they are not even listening randomly applying for any job profile just for the sake...not at all professional...kindly dont fall in trap...very bad service...I need refund have mailed them several times not even respomding back.

Person named Shoad called me and convinced me saying we will provide unlimited interviews in the middile east and other countries. They were very responsive during payment times. He added priyanka (manager) in the call and she asked me to pay more to get exciting job offers from all over middle east. They charged me high and once payment was done they started working on my resume, no changes were done, very poor wording and structuing. There...

I have been registered with prominent by easily getting in teir trap in 2019 and I paid almost 100000 Rs which was my hard earned, and I didn't got any services only fake promise that's it .

I have got duped by this prominent overseas I have lost my hard earned money near about 100000 Rs and didn't got any services, even I am not getting my fees back .

Prominent Overseas — Cheating & Fraud of Money

I'm writing this letter to you as I found you to be main responsible behind my admission and based on your continuous follow up and assurance I have opted for the service with Prominent.

To inform you that post sign up the contract, still as on date (15/06/2021), I have not received a singular Call from any German employer(as I opted for Germany).

Prior to that, I have been rigorously followed up by Zahra saying...

Prominent Overseas — Cheating & fake promises and commitments

I got a call from this Company on October 2020 from a executive named Zayra & she informed me about their services in overseas countries & they conduct unlimited interviews with their Clients at different countries. Prominent Overseas Careers head office located in Hyderabad they told & also have a branch office in Bangalore.

I have visited the Bangalore office & met a person called Alice & also spoken...