Prox — fraud agreement

Hi ! My name is Mohit Nair. I applied for part time jobs online on clickindia and got a call from a lady on 19th Jan, 2019 from No : [protected] saying I have to fill 900 forms in 9 days and will get 25 Rs. each form, she asked me to send my aadhar card photo and a video of me agreeing to terms and conditions of prox company on WhatsApp and my digital signature on an application which I did as I am jobless and dint know it was fraud. Now I browsed online and saw these complaints from numerous people that the company is fraud and sending blackmailing mails and making no payments. I do not want to work for something I wouldn't get paid for and now when I went through the agreement, its fake. Hence, I want this to get resolved sir. Please help.
fraud agreement
Updated by Mohitas Jan 28, 2019 my contact no : [protected] and my email id : [protected]@gmail.com
Updated by Mohitas Jan 28, 2019 Please cancel my agreement
Updated by Mohitas Jan 31, 2019 I have started getting threating emails about the extension fees from the company...please look into my case. Thanks.

Updated by Mohitas Feb 01, 2019 Now i have started getting the rating email by an advocate from Maharashtra
..Name : Punit Gupta...Contact : [protected]
Updated by Mohitas Feb 01, 2019 Attaching screenshots of threatened email.

Updated by Mohitas Feb 12, 2019 Again a warning from the prox company. Why havent consumer complaints looked into it till now. Please help.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet