Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply & Transport Undertaking [BEST] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Dec 2, 2021

1.7
Last updated Dec 2, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply & Transport Undertaking [BEST]

Having problems with Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply & Transport Undertaking [BEST]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply & Transport Undertaking [BEST] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply & Transport Undertaking [BEST] reviews & complaints (473)

I have made many complaints on email to The Bandra depot manager to increase the frequency of Bus no 473 from BKC to Mahul...
I have 2 complain - (1) Restart Malad pushpa park bus stop:- up line i.e. Borivali to Andheri side going buses stand - Malad...
I have paid my BEST electricity bill twice through Paytm…I have attached the invoice & reference number below..please check..br...

Consumer No[protected]*5
Harsh Hemendra Soni
One of the Phase not Working and Complaint No. of the said company not answered by any one
22067082 / 22084242
22067082
Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply & Transport Undertaking [BEST] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kindly give us your consumer no. to help BEST serve you better. The consumer no. on this portal is hidden.
you can send us email on [protected]@bestundertaking.com

Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that I have been overcharging from past 1 year although I am not using AC still my electricity bill is very high compare to my neighbours. I sincerely request you to please check my meter and resolve my issue asap.

My consumer no -[protected]

My consumer number is [protected].I recieved electricity bill higher than using.
      Please check and solve this problem,
      i will be grateful to you for this.
      Kindly forward this mail with your consumer no. to [protected]@bestundertaking.com because the consumer no. is not visible on this forum.

BEST Undertaking

With due respect, I am writing this letter to inform you that I am a customer of your BEST Undertaking., Also my consumer...

My Electricity bill not given me for 8month
        Kindly share your consumer number with [protected]@bestundertaking.com so that we can address your grievance in the best possible manner.

Electric Supply Branch
        BEST Undertaking

Respected Sir,

For last few months our flat No. B 804 in Emgee Greens CHS, Wadala East is kept unoccupied...

I request you to please start big bus for route no 186 / 443 /434 as there is lots of passenger who cant get enough space and passenger and wasted time through the day and delay for work
          it will be good if you increase regular big buses instead of small buses which accommodate less passenger as big buses will be equivalent for three small bus
          so pleas consider my request and do the needed

Dear sir

we want to inform you that we have made payment on old accounts number [protected] on the accountsof...

Give tickets in advance as it will save time of the fellow traveller

Respected Sir,
              Why have best bus routes been changed / cancelled (bus routes 305 and 385)?? I travel to office daily and I am a salaried person who cannot afford to travel by car or taxi on daily basis. There are just no buses from Navjivan Society to Nehru Planetarium from 1st Sept 2021. I have to walk on the Tardeo bridge which is a open public latrine. There is no place for people to walk. Also its very tiring to walk all the way to Tardeo bus stop. Please arrange for some connecting buses from Navjivan Society (Lamington Road) to AC market where one can get many buses for further travel.
              Hope I get a positive response.
              Best Regards,

Respected sir/madam,
                The wadala gate no 4 route BEST buses are not even stoping the buses in the bus stop. The drivers...
                Respected sir/madam
                The wadala gate no 4 route BEST buses are stoping the bus in the bus stop. Today around 1:00pm...
                Respected sir/madam
                Myself Suraj Sapkal son of Jayshree Sapkal raising the complain for drastically increase in the bill from the month of May2021...

Respected Sir/Madam,
                Please kindly help with the situation of bus no 234 . We have to wait more than an hour for the bus and we are not rich enough to afford personal transportation like rickshaw everyday. Also due to this it becomes very crowded in such small a.c bus. Please kindly increase the frequency of the bus.

My father has been retired from best Bus services as a conductor in 2020 May.and not it's been 1 year and more our gratuity has not been recieved.Please give us our gratuity as soon as posible.We are having a financial crisis.

I am staying in navi mumbai. I wanted to go mahul village for urgent work, i am 64yrs and suffering from severe heart problem...