Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Oct 5, 2022

File a complaint to Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband

Having problems with Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband

Mohali District
Punjab

Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband Phone Numbers

Fax

Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband reviews & complaints page 10

Hi I am user of connect Broadband services. My no. is[protected]. I am facing the hacking problem from three months. I am unable to use the speed which is given in my plan. Due to this reason, I stopped the payment from last month & Now my connection is barred due to non payment of approx. Rs1700. Daily I received the calls regarding payment. Now your customer care department (technical & billing) are harassing for payment. You are requested please suggest in this case. Nobody is ready to listen the actual problem. Waiting for your Response. Ravinder Singh [protected]

Quadrant Televentures Limited — Wrong billing

I got disconnected broadband wifi116571 on 30.10.2015 after making uptodate payment.now the company is calling/sending message/person sending to my home for recovery of Rs. 942 pending bill.while i have company' s issued disconnection form no. 21268 dt. 30.10.2015 and uptodate bill payment receipt no BAT A 2082577 dt 30.10.2015. Now the company is wrongly forcing me to pay dues.From company these actions I live in tension. I am hypertised...
    Hi mera naam gourav dhir hai mai sultanpur lodhi distt kapurthala ka rehne wala hu mere [protected] num hai aur maine connect broadband internet lagwaya hai mujhe bola gaya tha ki mere connection ki speed 2mbps ho gi bt esa kuch bhi nhi hai mere bar bar kehne pr bhi mere koi sunvai nhi ho rahi so plz meri Problem ko jaldi se jaldi solution karwaya jaye...

I had submitted my documents a week ago.. But there is no response They took cash and other documents required and now if I asked for status they had the same answer that they are coming If I call they reject it and today after a week I told that I will file a complaint against your company. They said its OK you can file.. They should ashamed of their work
    Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I registered a complaint about not getting internet feed around 12 days back I also told in local bathinda office that enggr should come after 5pm to attend the problem. Till now i m just hearing calls from ur local office regarding problem but nobody has come to attend the problem. Customer care is worst and not taking care of customers at all.

I applied a new broadband connection of connect last week online. Next day a madam from connect calls me . I told her that I want a new broadband connection of connect in my home ludhiana. She says me that she send a guy to receive documents from me.After some time Mr. Avtar meet me from connect with [protected] mboiler number . Mr. Avtar tells all data plans and speed or usage of data. I choose a 4 mbps plan with 1199 monthly. Then he received documents from me and I signed where he says in forum. He collect 1199 rupees also from me with documents. He says the connection will install in 2 days . A receipt that he give me with Sr. No.2682090 . After 5 days passed no one come to install connection. Then I calls Mr.Avtar to install connection. I am shocked when he says me that to install connection for my address is not possible because of DP space something else and data plan is not provided in my address. Then I tells him that what can I do now. He says that he is not do anything now and only solution is to wait till DP space available in my address. He is also not sure when DP space or new DP is install. So why that kind of connect guys received documents and fees for new connection. Why they not says to customers that in customer areas which plan is working which is not. Which speed is gives in area of new connection applied customer. Why they collect fees of data plan from customers instead they know that plan or data speed not work in this area which document they receiving.
        So my complaint is clear that why connect guys received documents or fees from me if no space or data plan or speed is not available in my address. After 5 days passed when I call them then says they will not do anything now instead of I wait till data plan or speed I choose is available.

Respected Sir/Mam I was the postpaid user of connect broadband ...I paid my bill at proper time after some time i had to go somewhere and i requested to the nearest office for putting my connection on hold ...they did not put my connection on hold.Even they already took the charges of changing location also...after that they send me the bill of amount 3400 ...I requested them that I have already terminated the connection...their advocate called me and try to prove that company is right and I am wrong...please take this issue seriously. I shall be highly obliged to act of your kindness

I had taken connect broadband connection on 28 Sept 2015, I was told that I was given the plan of superfast 1299 with speed of 4mbps and data of 60GB, whereas I Was given a plan of 12999 with speed of 2mbps and data of 35 GB. My connect no -[protected]. When I complained to the executive about it, they said that it was done by mistake it will be rectified within 24 hours but till now the have not done it. In addition to that the executive and the their head is not picking up my call. I had call them numerous times. The service given by them is pathetic. I request them, to change my plan or refund me my money.

Connect Broadband — Harassed by legal calls without any mistake of me

Dear sir or medam i m sandeep singh from ludhiana, in last 3 year i used connect broadband conection A/C no 2326382 phone no[protected] in last year date 28.4.14 i recive call from legel so many time for bill he ask me to pay bill of that acont i say i have pay all bill when i close my no but he say no i[censored] cant pay bill he took legel action on me.then i come to connect head office on mall road ludhiana there medem gurjeet kaur ask...

My name is pallove sareen I apply connect broadband internet in 7 August and 10 August its run ok but in 10 August to 16 Sept my internet connection not run and tis stop working I still complaint against in customer care but no one come in my home or no phone call related to the service and thy threatened me if I do not pay the bill then send the court notice and arrest me in the police station

The connection breaks several times a day, I have lodged a complaint with them a several times, every time they say fault has been fixed from their end, but it actually never fixed. I need compensation from the company and want proper continuous connection for which I pay. Please take strict action. I have captured images for the regular occurrence of this issue, the images are named on the basis of date and time they were captured. Last...
                I had a Connect broadband connection few months back and disconnected after 2 months time of purchase as I was not happy with the service and the service request raised for technical issue was not addressed at all by Connect Jalandhar. I had paid the first months bill in advance, and after first month, my broadband stopped working and i requested for disconnection, but even after giving a disconnection request I got next months bill which...

I am using Connect Phone no [protected] for broadband Serves in mohali phase 5. From last 3 last 3 years. My broadband service is not working from last 3 days . I have already complaint regarding the same with complaint no I4715346. But still issue has not been rectified. Already talked to customer care regarding the same many times but not satisfied till not. Kindly do the needful in this concern. Thanks Munish [protected] #1514 2nd floor Mohali phase 5 160059
                My Internet issue still pending ... am not satisfy with connect broadband service... suffering from this Internet problem from lat 10 days...

dear Sir/madam i received a call on your reference from videcon telecom and asked me to buy a videocon postpaid connection and i buy the same as i am the connect client from last many years kindly take necessary action against the such references satinder singh [protected]
                  Jul 01, 2015
                  Updated by Satinder Singh Mahesh
                  and the same connection still not activated

hello sir i m suresh kumar my connect internet no [protected] today I have disconnect connect internet, per jo aap k customer care k staff hai usen mere se 600 ka bill bhi pay kra liya hai or mere ko jo modem tha vo bhi rakh liya hai or usen mujhe koi bill nhi diya or upper se bola hai aap ka no disconnect nhi hoga so agar kuch ker sakte ho to kro plz contect me [protected]...

My name is Prince Verma and my residence address is sector 47-c Chandigarh. 1 week before i was applied for new broadband connection in connect and i will submit all upfront payment 1120 rupees and my ID’s, but 1 week is over and i dont get any call or any document from connect, and when i was call in sector 47-c connect office and someone pick my call and talk with me insensible way. Now the result is this:- i don't have any payment and also i don't have any connection from connect. This is just illegal way of doing business and connect just took the money from customers and then after no revert back and NOTHING for customers. Too poor services & connect Chandigarh is just a money tooker company.
                    After one week when i was call on this numbers for confirm my broadband connection, they all persons talk with me in very BAD LANGUAGE and nobody can give me proper answer.

I am also going through the same condition. I lives in sector 45 Chandigarh, I just get attracted with the connect broadband plans and get the form filled with proofs and upfront payment cheque. Executive said installation will be done on 2 days. Now it is over a week now, every time i am calling him and he said person will come in post lunch for the same but never come till now and even i have to call to executive for the status.

I called customer care then and they said proofs are not verified and you need to go to Connect office in sector 35C. I went there and a lady said, your status is "Capacity full" and i asked her when installation will be done and she simply replied, don't know as system show this status and it might take 1 or 2 days or even more. She didn't tell the exact date.

Now i am suffering as i already disconnect my current broadband [BSNL] as on the words of the executive and now my official work is suffering.

Respected Sir, I am sahil mahajan shop no.2 first floor, opp. sindhi hotel, gurdaspur. My Connect Phone No. [protected]. I am using this connection from last 8 years. I had started with Classic 444 plan monthly. But from Last 4 months i.e April, 2015 they upgrade my plan from Classic 444 to Classic 599 without any intimation in written or verbly. On my side i had never told them to upgrade my Plan.i had already informed vebally mr. manjeet...

Last year my internet speed was 2.62 mbps on oakla speed test and now it is about 300 kbps. My plan is coperate plan so there is no limit and I have also proof for that as I make 1 video and 1 picture of high speed downloading . They now said you will recieve this speee only. That's very annoying

I have done my payment for connect broadband before 1 week, till now installation is not done !!! i would like to ask connect broadband executives if any through this forum, if you have any FEASIBILTY issues while installation, dont make fake promises that it will be done in 2 or 3 days. Your services are pathetic and customer care executives are rude. I am from manimajra chandigarh and Mr naveen contact no [protected] is the executive who took money from me. He even switched off his mobile today! Please take action against this charlatans and lazy buggers! ! The worst decision is to take connect broadband in manimajra area, chandigarh. Beware!! From Imran Sr no 2678376

Respected Sir, I am Residence of House no.1139, Sector-67, Mohali. My Connect Phone No. [protected]. I am using this connection from last year. I am started with Classic 499 plan monthly. But from Last month i.e April, 2015 they upgrade my plan from Classic 499 to Classic 599 without any intimation in written or verbly. On my side i am never told them to upgrade my Plan. Now, they send me bill of Rs.661.80. Sir they are making fruad with me everyone. Please do necessary action and give me waiver regarding my bill. Thanks. Paramjeet Singh House no.1139, Sector-67, Mohali. My Connect Phone No. [protected]. My Mobile No. +91-[protected]