Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Sep 11, 2022

File a complaint to Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband

Having problems with Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband

Mohali District
Punjab

Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband Phone Numbers

Fax

Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband reviews & complaints page 9

Hello sir
I am using connect internet for my business purpose many years. but now i am not happy with services of broadband internet. In February, 2016, my telephone and internet was not work properly then i complaint to customers care number on 11th February, 2016 but nothing happen then finally on 21st February, i complaint and next day my complaint has been solved. I requested to customers care for fee waivers. they refused to give fee waivers. In march month, i have not pay bill due to tortured of internet connection. they have stop my telephone outgoing services at end i pay bills but nothing happen my internet is not working and in my business, due to bad internet services, there are loss of money Rs.5000/- per day i am request to solve this problem.
Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using connect broadband service from one year and till now I have complained for worst service many times. Every time customer care executive told me that they will resolve the issue within 4 hours and they never resolved it in such time leriod . Actually they took at least 3-4 days to resolve the issie . Now I am frustrated with the connect service and want to change my broadband to another company. I have called the customer care executive on yesterday and till now no response has been received from connect. Are 4 hrs of connect equal to 4 days ???

I am using the landline and broadband services of connect from last two years, I have shifted my office last month, due to that I have requested local connect office to shift my connect phone no. They accept my request and also charge rs. 300 on account of shifting charges. I requested on 5th march, they commited me to shift the number till 10th March 2016. I called them on 15th march to know the status, but they...

Despite the dsl cable broadband of 1mbps, i hardly get 700+ kbps of bandwidth when tested with speedtest.net, Moreover the customer service is not as it used to be in the starting, Thanks to the careless and arrogant nature of the dealer here at FZR, PUNJAB . He is horribly multitalented poor guy who keeps a pet shop, a mobile telecom service provider and this connect internet all at the same place and yes thus fails to provide proper maintenance of the CONNECT .. MY complaints have been ignored many times and forcibly closed each single time, and internet remains closed over a couple of days and no rebate is provided as well ...
      AND EACH SINGLE TIME WHEN I HAVE TO USE THE INTERNET, THE DSL LIGHT GOES OFF EVERY SINGLE TIME, SO DAMN IRRITATING

Hello sir,
        Here is issue with broadband internet new connection . a connect Representative came named Ashish Arun and give me a new connection in INR1600 with all installation included on Date 9th Jan 2016 and he told me installation will be done in 2-3 days but after 3-4 days no go.. then i told to that person he said for wait for weeks.. after waiting some weeks i called in CONNECT customer care on [protected] then i talked with...

Got Wi-Fi connection but net not working properly from last three to four months. Got complaints registered but of no use. Got fedup from service and want to throw out ruter

Before applying connection for broadband, i think that connect is private company and it serves good service but unfortunately after applying connection, service it self speaks about quality when they took 5 days for installation of connection. They don't have value of customer time. Staff don't have sense of speaking to customer.Every time they gave me false information. They it self don't have any idea, how much time they need for completion of process. So i request you guys don't go for connect . Find another good company who will provide you good service. Beware from this cheap company like " connect".

We are using spark 160plan of connect broadband but due to hindrance of staff we are continually facing a svere problems in correcting the bill.
            for the last four months our bill is excedding 230+.
            when this problem be resolved..
            still waiting.

I have a wireless connection my computer is connected to the modem but internet is not working on computer.
              Plz pay attention to the request as much as possible.

I have paid the bill every month and i have paid the bill of 1st January 2016 but the company said i do not paid the bill and they cut the connection . I showed them bill paid Slip but they did not do anything and my connection was on and next month in February the bill comes in double amount and with fine
                The Connect Company is doing Fraud with their Coustomers...

Hello Sir,

I am using broadband from 1+ year. Few of the month back my wifi device is getting hacked and all data used by someone. I have raised the complaint and engineer visit at my location and troubleshoot.
                He update framework but problem persisit. He tried number of time to reset it but not work and after few days he change the device. On that time period i suffer in my work and not use the internet service.
                Approx one month my work suffer according to law and engineer commitment we are getting waiver for that time period but from local office it not be submitted.

When i visit there he told me that mail sent.

Now problem is that money is getting increase because late fees added and my connection getting barred number of time.

Local office active the number temperory but it work only 2 days and again barred. Few day back i have talk again to local office and settle the payment as disscuss other he told waived out. But still it is pending and my connection is barred. No connect team give me proper answer and no support getting from them...

My LandLine[protected]Batala/Punjab)
                M [protected]
                email - sumitk.wipro@yahoo.in

Connect agents visit daily at our locality for installation of Connect broadband. I wanted to install connect broadband looking into good pack being provided. The head of the company at Ludhiana Mr Mukesh and his Team told me his agent will visit my home and collect money and the agent came and I paid 1140 and was promised installation will be done in 2-3 days. After regular follow up since 3 weeks I was told 4-5 days back all lines are occupied here and no line is available and you will get DD and till date no communication of getting payment back.CAF number provided to me was 2799329. Total harassment and looks like I have to go to consumer court to teach these freaks a lesson.
                  [protected]@live.in

I complainted more than 20 times as my internet is not working but there is no response from your side. The customer care is dump and do nothing to your satisfaction. No technician is visiting. I am thinking like changing the service provider and switch to airtel.
                    worst internet connection. Customer care does not know anything and if you ask for something they will say they are not authorized to do that. No technician visit you place after repeated complaints. How they are gonna take India to the international level. They made me feel like stupid calling them again and again. The seniors do not talk to you. May be they are scared of customers.

Sir i belong to tarn taran punjab n have connect broadband they barred my connection from last 5-6 days my whole previous pabills r clear whenever i call them dilly delay me by one or other reason kindly help me...

We are using the connect connection in our 17 institutions on the name of Khalsa College Governing Council, Amritsar.

Myself is Vishal Arora Computerv Teacher in Khalsa College Public School, G.T.Road, Amritsar,
                      I Filed a complaint of my connect internet number[protected] on[protected] with the complaint number - i567722 provided by your customer care.

But till date my complaint is still pending i also mention my note with my complaint to visit to resolve problem between 9.00 A.M to 3.00 P.M and i also made many calls to customer care and daily they tell me our technical person visit to your location at 4.00 P.M but you are not there.

I think your connect technical team not bothering the complaint filed by me and also ignoring the complaint even by calling so many time to customer care.

I also made tried to call our local amritsar connect technical team with mobile number: [protected] but every time they not pick my call or busy the number so i couldn't able to contact with local team also.

This is just heights of fake n disappointment your representative contactno [protected] has collects amount 1140/- from us on 13.01.2016 now he is not lifting our call, n not responding or reverting us, he is denying to get the new connection and not even returning our payment we are following him continuously but no response. heights of fraud.

Dear sir, Please find attached herewith our request for disconnection of our land line number[protected] which was submitted in your Model Town Jalandhar office on 2.9.2015. I fail to understand that after applying for disconnection of my phone, every month i am receiving calls for payment of my monthly bill. Since i have not been using your phone & every month i have been repeatedly visiting your local office for this matter....

Myself Vineet Chopra, Number is [protected].Our number is not working from last 5 days.we made the complaint on 4 of Jan 2016.No body taking the interest to solve this problem.We are suffering too much.We also booked the complaint on 15 days back and now again the network is not working.please solve my problem. Thanks VINEET CHOPRA

Sir, I have acquired an WIFI CONNECTION from Connect broadband bearing User name WIFI174905RAM I have some issues regarding after sale services provided by Connect Broadband to me: 1. Mostly there connection remains down, due to which every time there connection fails when I need it very urgently. Like Today, I have to apply for examination due to its last date to submit the application and there network is so slow (i.e. below there commitment), and I am not able to apply for the exam. 2. To complain regarding network speed, I have made a call to there complaint center at[protected] repeatedly: and the reaction is: * Call transferred to the customer care executive but no one picks the phone and disconnected the call. * Call transferred to the customer care executive, someone picks the phone and disconnected without attending my query. Is this a correct practice and what about my examination which can not be applied now. Kindly revert

Hi I am user of connect Broadband services. My no. is[protected]. I am facing the hacking problem from three months. I am unable to use the speed which is given in my plan. Due to this reason, I stopped the payment from last month & Now my connection is barred due to non payment of approx. Rs1700. Daily I received the calls regarding payment. Now your customer care department (technical & billing) are harassing for payment. You are requested please suggest in this case. Nobody is ready to listen the actual problem. Waiting for your Response. Ravinder Singh [protected]