[Resolved] Quick Heal Technologies Pvt Ltd — amount paid but did not renew the product key

Abhinav Uraon on Dec 25, 2017
I was renewing my quick-heal total security on 25/12/2017. The transaction was done at 19:20:44 through debit card. The amount as been deduced from my account but they did not responded to my renewal.
Bank: punjab national bank
Branch: kamre, ranchi
Bank transaction description:ecom[protected]quickheal-tec
Type: dr
Amout: 2182.40 inr
My product key of quick heal total security - ba866-6uf1f-a[protected].

Kindly refer my renewal order.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2018

[Dec 25, 2017] Quick Heal Technologies Pvt Ltd customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhinav Uraon, Dec 25, 2017
Payment Gateway- Billdesk
Quick Heal Technologies Pvt Ltd Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017
Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings from Quick Heal.

This mail is in reference to your query. We really apologized for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly share your query on renew@quickheal.co.in, so that we can assist you further in a better way.

Your co-operation and patience in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Quick Heal Technologies Pvt Ltd Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017
Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings from Quick Heal.

Your co-operation and patience in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Team Quick Heal
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

603, Mayfair Towers-II, Wakdewadi, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411005
    Quick Heal Technologies Pvt Ltd - amount paid but did not renew the product key