Quikr

1st Floor, Raghuvanshi Mansion, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 22 6729 0000  [Head Office]

Mumbai (HQ)
1st Floor, Raghuvanshi Mansion, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400 013
Tel: +91 22 6729 0000

Bangalore
Gunta No. 106, Sub No. 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9, Rachenahalli, (No. 167, Dr. S. R. K. Nagar Post), Krishnarajapuram Hobli, Bangalore - 560045
Tel: +91 80 4665 2200

Pune
Shop # 504, 5th Floor, City Tower, Dhole Patil Road, Pune - 411001
Tel: +91 20 6622 5660

Chennai
65/2 Ground Floor, Murugesa Naicker Complex, Greams Road - Thousand Lights, Chennai - 600006
Tel: +91 44 4940 1000

Ahmedabad
407, Sukan Business Center, Swastik Crossroads, CG Road, Above ICICI Bank, Ahmedabad - 380009
Tel: +91 79 3025 1750

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Quikr related photos (1518)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Quikr Photos

Quikr Complaints & Reviews

I have done the payment for 12 k, but user is not refunding my pay ment.i need refund .please intiate it.His contact numbers:[protected], [protected]
Apr 13, 2021

Apr 12, 2021
Updated by Lakshmipr
Please initiate my refund
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your contact number and we shall get in touch with you. Thank you.
Lakshmipr's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 14, 2021

I just registered on Quikr. And posted an ad but after posting it goes inactive and asking for money for to be posted... Then how are you telling that your website provides free classified ads...???

PLz resolve my issue...
    Apr 11, 2021

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    HI, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your contact number and AD ID. We shall get in touch with you. Thank you.

Hi Team, I came across couple o[censored]sers who messaged over chat stating they are interested in buying products which is posted...

Hiring company name - SAIRAM
      Job ID[protected]
      This person Is a fraud. He does not belong to any Companies. But he will send details as If he is the founder of organisation and speak with you more trusty and request you to pay some amount. After u send him. He will not pick your call and block your number
      Fake company named SAIRAM
      Apr 11, 2021

AbimanyuD's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 12, 2021
      9842416592 u can call me here. But I definitely need refund from the person
      Thank you for sharing your contact details, we shall connect with you soon.

Sir please help me quikr agency ney hamsey 20750 ka payment liya hai aur abhi tak mujhey job nahi mila ha bus mujhey oareshan kar rahey hai
        Apr 10, 2021

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your contact number and recruiter. We shall get in touch with you. Thank you.

I have ordered DSLR camera on 4 April 2021 through UPI and has paid 5000 amount, on 6 April 2021 he has told me to pay 3500...
          I applied work from home job on quirk.com for data entry and then name Miss. SANA call me and ask to pay 1000 Rs registration...

Hi i applied for Jobs in quicker as a data entry jobs. (Work from home)Somebody called me her name Vani Gupta she said calling from Kotak mahendra bank 2 more people taken interview in phone and taken 7000rs for registration Charge. 26th April they told to join. Still not received my appointment letter and no response.
          The contact number is [protected]
          Apr 09, 2021

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your contact number and recruiter details. We shall get in touch with you. Thank you.

First they called to me for telephonic interview like you are selected then they asked me to pay Rs. 49 I paid and again they...
            I have paid full amount for my product
            And they have given me awb number for tracking product
            But it shows...

I have applied for Indigo airlines through quikar Jobs and a lady call me and told to sent Rs. 2000 for Resistration and After that they further asking for 5500 as profile verification amount and I denied to pay amount and told them to cancel my profile and refund my money Now they are not receiving/replying my calls and massages
            Fraud Job by quikr
            Apr 08, 2021

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied for job in banking sector. Got a call from some lady, offering job in kotak Mahindra bank at Mangalore..had few...
              I rajat mishra ordered ipad Pro 4th generation refurbished from quikr bazar site and deal was done in what's app number which...

A person call me from mob.no.[protected]& ask money job by quikr
              name(e-mail id.quikr[protected]@gmail.com) with bank details for online transfer is mentioned below.
              ( Quikr Company
              Mon, Apr 5, 9:59 PM (2 days ago)
              to me

Andhra Bank
              Account name - Quikr India Pvt Ltd
              Account number - [protected]
              IFSC CODE - ANDB0000828

it is requested that to take necessary action against fraud company.If required e-mail correspondence i will to send.
              Apr 07, 2021

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

U are running a fraud company. Fake people Vijay Kumar called saying from quikr and ran away by taking my money. These are the no [protected] and [protected]. Now he has blocked me. How can u run a fraud company.
                House maid scam and fraud
                House maid scam and fraud

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello I give a lot of private information to Quikr and their calls are coming again and again, please solve my problem.
                  Now do not call any fake website
                  Now do not call any fake website

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid Rs 199...Silver plan for viewing job opportunities and getting contact number, but i am unable to get the numbers . Paid by card. Plesae open the account at the earliest

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your contact number and we shall get in touch with you.Thank you.

I had applied for job from your app but how they got my ph no. Is it safe to use your app?? He called me and said its from quikr and asked to deposit rs3500.This is the ph no.from which[protected] he called me

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi, We regret the discomfort caused. We always suggest our customers follow the guidelines. QuikrJobs does not promise a Job or an Interview in exchange of money. Please follow the below-mentioned link to know more: https://www.quikr.com/jobs/besmart

After a payment was made to quikr wallet by a customer on 2nd April 2021 for an item on sale, I delivered the item and I initiated...
                        I apply for a job via quikr. I have got a SMS from quikr. There after I communicate with them.
                        I have paid Registration...