[Resolved] Quikr — Quicker job is fake and fraud

Jasdan, Rajkot District, Gujarat, India
 Dosani Gani
I am applying in quicker jobs for get a electrical engineering job and also I received one SMS from quicker is like this
VK - QKRJOB[protected]
congratulation.. Your profile Has Been selected for NESTLE LTD sal 17500 to 35000.call HR PALLAVI [protected]Job by HR Solution...
And then I call to miss. Pallavi. She say me you come in new Delhi, you take one interview and after you select... I followed all processer but I not get Electrical engineering job at still now.. that prove quicker jobs is fraud and fake...
Please help me ... I am in big Stress
Please help me.

Quicker job is fake and fraud
Quicker job is fake and fraud
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2017

[Feb 10, 2017] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2017
Hi Dosani,

We're sorry for your experience. We shall check this with our support team and they'll get back to you.

Thank you.

- Team Quikr

Comments

I am applying in Quicker jobs. The number shown in the job list is [protected]
They sent me the sms from [protected] and are asking for Xerox copies of Educational Qualification prior to interview. Contact person name as per their information Saurabh Pandey

They claim to be Kotak Mahindra Group. When I requested for the JD over email, they refused to provide.
Please confirm whether the recruiter in 69 G C avenue India House 5th Floor near hind cinema Kolkata 700013
is a valid recruitment company.

Please validate the contact and job
A GOSWAMI
sir i uploaded my resume on quikr for engg. job. i got an sms from quikr and mentioning that the interview has been fixed the very next day ...please verify no. [protected] of sonali mem, is it authentic or not?
There was an add post on quikr on 3rd of september 2017 same as on todays date i'e 22 september 2017 about hiring vacancies in Tata Motor's for male freshers, and below the number was provided and i made a call recieved by a lady and then she sent me the address call for an interview, i went on the given address and i payed 1400 Rupees after that i was given an envelope it was written To the Branch Manager and i was said that i will be paid 18000 p/a and the money will be refunded after i get a job, after that i was refered for a training in uttam nagar west near metro station, i appeared on the given date and they charged me 500 Rupees and the insitute wa Mapril Management Marketting pvt Ltd, i dont know for what.i was heartbroken when i was given the training of herbal and cosmetic sales product and i backed up, i called up the person who hired me but they ignored my call..so plz guys dont go for a job in quikr

Priyankaprasadd's reply, Sep 21, 2018
I agree...they took 750 rs from me as registration fee...later after first interview...they asked for more 3500...I said I was not informed about this charge in the first place...now they have even cancelled my registration but have not refunded my money back... it's been a month I am chasing up with them and no one is picking up the call. Such a fraud company.
I got a mail from quikr job that my cv has been shortisted for HCL company and a contact number was provided. When I called in that number they are asking 2500 rupees as registration fee which will be refunded later on. Is it fake ya real????
Priyankaprasadd's reply, Sep 21, 2018
Don't give them any money...later they will ask for more money and will not refund the initial one as well. they took 750 rs from me as registration fee...later after first interview...they asked for more 3500...I said I was not informed about this charge in the first place...now they have even cancelled my registration but have not refunded my money back... it's been a month I am chasing up with them and no one is picking up the call. Such a fraud company.
I applied for a job askinng to recruit.cabin crew staff, next day i got a message from quikr "We have URGENTLY hiring for Airlines and Banking. .Interested people can contact on [protected]", when i called that no he said they r calling from quikr's backend team named" universal corp" hiring for indigo and charge 2500 which is refundable, , , , he gave me this details to submit the amount "Hr Tinky mishra,
Punjab national bank
ifsc-PUNB0128800", , , since i have transferrd the money, , there is no communication on that number, , , and those ppl seem to b illegal and very suspicious, , , , , wat is this nonsense, , how can u let somebody post such fake ads on ur website, , hm kya idhar bluff hone k liye bethe h, , find out wat is happening, give my money back, and the the mental agony that i Hv gone tthrough, i cannt express that...😥😥
Priyankaprasadd's reply, Sep 21, 2018
I apply for a job via quikr. I have got a SMS from quikr. There after I communicate with them and went for the interview in Pairadanga in Nadia district in 15/11/2017. I have paid Registration fees Rs. 200/-on That day. They told me that I have been selected for the job of UCO bank as relationship manager.Then next day they claimed Rs. 5200/- for recruitment process. I paid that on 17/11/2017. They gave me the joining date on 24/11/2017. But today (21/11/2017) they called me and asked Rs. 45, 000/- for appointment letter.
Please solve the problem.I have attached the proof.
Suranjan Banerjee

Aryan25's reply, May 8, 2018
lol
still saying all this till they asked 45k in such an innocence bro

chutiya kaat dia tera
Dear quikr, you tell everyone to beware of the job scams. But why are you people not alert when such fraudsters post job on your website. and i tell you what almost 99% jobs in quikr are fake. and if someone complaints for being fooled by some company, it becomes your responsibility to inspect that company and their phone no. and they should be sent to jail. you should realize this quikr team because every business looks towards helping people in best possible and providing quality services. learn something from internshala and freejobalert. This how you satisfy people wih your services.
CREAM WALA BISKOOT !!!'s reply, Jan 13, 2018
see on one hand well educated hardworking people are looking for jobs and on other hand these companies making easy money fooling them. and i don't blame those people for that. I blame quikr for providing them platform for doing all this things. you people don't realise how big a crime is it because very easily you say "beware of job scams". sorry but i'll have to say your website should be banned. you are not doing great work. sorry.
[protected] i want to know about this number i got a call from a girl she said that she is from quicker and asked for form application and i asked for a confirmation mail from official quikr e-mail and she was like in coma and said we are not authorised to do that. Is there any provision to find out who she was because i think these kind of people need some lessons. There are some people who are not aware about these kind of frauds. So it's the responsibility of company also to make a standard way to communicate with people. Like mentioning numbers on the site that if the call are from these numbers are genuine otherwise they are fake.
Its so fake Executive of your co. Has called and forced us for paying rs.707 He said that he will sell my car within 15 days by rs.707 he said money is refundable also I want my money back Better than quikr its olx!! Not even a single time the've called the olx co.
no doubt...all postings in this site are fake n frauds ...asking hefty backdoor payroll jobs...god knows even these are in real exist or just low grade contractors working under big projects/companies... quikr is a disgrace to allow such losers to using its platform for so long...

mostly u will find bihari bengal side thugs to use short cut tricks to lure candidates n loot them...use your brain folks...there is no short cut for earning so much salary as they pretends here
I received a call from Quickr. They told me that my CV has shortlisted. they told me that i have to attend a telephonic iterview to get the job and also told me if i selected for the job i have to pay 1350/- as security money which is refundable at the time of joining the job and if i am not selected then i do not have to pay. is it fake or what plz anybody tell me should i go or what.
Priyankaprasadd's reply, Sep 21, 2018
It's fake. Do not pay them at all. they took 750 rs from me as registration fee...later after first interview...they asked for more 3500...I said I was not informed about this charge in the first place...now they have even cancelled my registration but have not refunded my money back... it's been a month I am chasing up with them and no one is picking up the call. Such a fraud company.
Quikr is fraud
I received a cal from airport airline which the said me to transfer the amount of 2000 to the account as
Indian bank
Account name:airport authority of india
Account number:[protected]
IFSC code:IDIB00S219
is this real or fake
Quikr has made my life miserable...I have been applying for suitable bpo and back office jobs...and since then my mail box has been flooded with selection letters from different companies and WELL KNOWN BANKS, but after each and every interview I found that all they want is money... security deposit of 1200, 1300, 5000 and so on ...Moreover the job profiles they put up in the advertisements are way different from the job profiles they actually offer after you crack the interview... Complete deception supported by QUIKR...WANTED TO MAKE MONEY BUT HAVE ENDED UP LOOSING SOME...FRAUDS
I HV paid quikr job services Delhi branch...As they told me when I got their call...After this they r again charging me 5000 as PRM charge...Is this too fake one...Or it's real..

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]