Quikr

1st Floor, Raghuvanshi Mansion, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 22 6729 0000  [Head Office]

Mumbai (HQ)
1st Floor, Raghuvanshi Mansion, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400 013
Tel: +91 22 6729 0000

Bangalore
Gunta No. 106, Sub No. 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9, Rachenahalli, (No. 167, Dr. S. R. K. Nagar Post), Krishnarajapuram Hobli, Bangalore - 560045
Tel: +91 80 4665 2200

Pune
Shop # 504, 5th Floor, City Tower, Dhole Patil Road, Pune - 411001
Tel: +91 20 6622 5660

Chennai
65/2 Ground Floor, Murugesa Naicker Complex, Greams Road - Thousand Lights, Chennai - 600006
Tel: +91 44 4940 1000

Ahmedabad
407, Sukan Business Center, Swastik Crossroads, CG Road, Above ICICI Bank, Ahmedabad - 380009
Tel: +91 79 3025 1750

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Quikr related photos (1496)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Quikr Complaints & Reviews

After a payment was made to quikr wallet by a customer on 2nd April 2021 for an item on sale, I delivered the item and I initiated...
I apply for a job via quikr. I have got a SMS from quikr. There after I communicate with them.
I have paid Registration...

I applied as fresher in this platform now one person called me nd ask money 850 nd my documents too nd one telephonic conversation is also held now they told they give my results tomorrow is it fake PLZZ help me
I m complaint about bank fraud

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, Kindly help us with your contact details, nature of service opted and AD ID (if applicable) we shall assist you. Thank you.

I had been to the online fraud on[protected] of the amount of Rs 22929/-.
    Firstly, I had get a call from lady, who told her name is Kavya-[protected] and whats App no-[protected]. She told me that you have to just fill a form regarding opening of job in kotak Mahindra Bank and the form cost is Rs29/- After that first 2929/-amount was debited then 20000/- amount was debited immediately.
    After that she is telling dont worry your amount will be refunded and till yesterday i.e.[protected] her phone was ON and she told that her server is down it will be refunded.
    please help me to refund my money back.

Hii,
    Babita here,
    Please contact the lady the number is still traceable.
    Anand Sharma 063's reply, Apr 2, 2021

This is vanitha from RJ Impex international manpower solutions, as i was posting a job details and i cannot receive the resumes to my id it is received by Ramya id who is no more in this office. so kindly revert the problem as soon as possible. my email id is [protected]@rjimpexintl.com

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Vanitha, Kindly email the details to [protected]@quikr.com we shall assist you. Thank you.

Posted a property ad in quikr, got a call saying his name is Mantosh Yadav and from cisf. O sent pictures of house on WhatsApp....

I have requested for my 2 wheeler NOC from Bangalore quikr.com and I paid Rs. 4000 in advance on 13-March-2019 but I still did not get my NOC. I also checked Bangalore rto online for any dues on my bike and RTO says there are no due pending for my bike registration.
        since last 2 years still writing mail quikr.co.in but no reply from them.
        there mail id are below:

pramod.[protected]@quikr.co.in
        ILYAS PASHA ilyas.[protected]@quikr.co.in
        nawazulla khan nawazulla.[protected]@quikr.co.in
        Renuka Prasad
        [protected]@quikr.com

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        i have attached mail conversation with quikr.co.in with the people involved in this case.
        they should be cought and punished

I have for my 2 wheeler NOC from Bangalore quickr.com and i paid 4000 rs. on 13-march-2019 but i still dint get my NOC. I also checked Bangalore rto online for any dues on my bike and RTO says there are no due pending for my bike registration.
          it 2 years over but still writing mail quickr.com but no reply from them.

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your contact number and payment receipt. We shall get in touch with you. Thank you.

The fraud call came from a person named rahul sharma saying they are calling from quickr for the ad i have posted for lehenga they will send a person to pick up the product and amount will be send by phone pe. They took my phone pe number to send money bt they made a fool of me and took my money
            Apr 01, 2021

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Quikr walo ne job k liye bola tha mujhse 31250 rup liye or ab unke number switch off h
              Quikr job in hdfc bank
              Quikr job in hdfc bank

Updated by Tuchu
              Please return my money
              Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your contact number and recruiter details. We shall get in touch with you. Thank you.

Opted for rc transfer in the month of oct-2019 it's been 1.6years and still the issue is not resolved not getting any reply from support team even after sending 100s of emails, No contact numbers to contact the team.
                Contact:[protected]
                Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your contact number, email id, and payment receipt details we shall get in touch with you. Thank you.

Sir/ madam. I have been cheated by the above Id person. I have already paid 30000 for the laptop after taking, he switched of his phone number please assist me
                  Mar 30, 2021

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Please read and resolve such cases at the earliest
                  Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your contact number and we shall get in touch with you. Thank you.

A fraud sofa seller took money and didn't deliver the product. After receiving money not responding to phone calls.
                    br...

I'm applied job in Quikr.. some people called me for work from home job. She asked money to registration.. Totally I paid rs42000 for qr code they sent through whatsapp
                    Contact details Hr [protected]
                    Tellcaller no [protected]

This Is my contact no [protected]
                    Please help me to get back my money.
                    Mar 29, 2021

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

People contact through phone for work from home. She asked to pay 1000 for a project.. Totally she too 42000 amount from my side.. please help me to get back my money
                      Regarding lost money
                      Regarding lost money
                      Mar 29, 2021

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is a fraud ad as no such activa is available, we have paid 1500 for delivery and now the seller is denying and saying...

Asper your ad regarding film line job, people are contacting and they invited for interview after that they are taking huse money for agreement after that they are not responding and also not receiving phone call
                        Mar 27, 2021

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I sold a TV unit on March 15 through Quikr. The product was delivered on the same day and the buyer made the payment to Quikr Bazaar.

The amount of Rs. 9999 was transferred to my Quikr wallet, for which I initiated the transfer to my bank account on the same day. It has been 10 days now and I still have not received the amount. I have raised a complaint for the same, and escalated multiple times, through their website forms and call center (different team).

The Quikr Bazaar team conveniently does not have an in-bound call center. The only way to get in touch with them is via e-mail which they never respond to.
                          Mar 25, 2021

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Customer support has promised a call back three times now. Not once have they kept their promise.

Every time this is the reply "We are not the concerned team. We will arrange a call back within 2 hours."

This is the response every time "We are not the concerned department. We will arrange a call back within 2 hours." This is what I have been hearing for the last 3 days.
                          Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your contact number and AD ID. We shall get in touch with you. Thank you.

I got a call for job opening when i denied the offer the executive is telling " Phir kyun mera gala fadwa ka sunn rahii n started abusing, his number is [protected]
                            Mar 24, 2021

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

So 2 days ago I got a call by Sanjana saying I've got selected for HDFC Bank and for further process you have to pay 1550rs and that is refundable amount so I paid her the amount and then next I got call from another person saying you have to pay 5 thousand for document verification so I understood it's a scam and refused and now sanjana is not picking up the calls and no feedback on refund I would like to have my refund in urgent
                              Mar 24, 2021