Quikr — premium ads fraud by quikr

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 ajsunnyboy1 on Apr 25, 2019
Never expected this fraud from quikr

I got a call from quikr that your posted add can be converted in to premium. Currently your add is visible to only local area. Our team will post this add to multiple location all over india.

You will be able to sell this product at very high rate. I agreed and took a package of 4 premium ads. I converted my ads in to premium ads. After 1 day, i received a call ([protected]) from quikr that we have received offers for all your ads and we have accepted the offers. I was surprised with the response though i believed it. Now, the sales team told me that you need to pay us rs.1509 more as earlier you paid only rs. 1999, so we would need extra money to adjust gst and other charges. I agreed for this.

And then i received payment link from quikr on my gmail & a message as well. I paid the complete money thinking that these are only extra charges.

I called back the number in evening just to confirm that quikr team would be coming to take up my products from home.
She assured me that they will come and call you before coming.

Next day i received one more call from quikr saying that yesterday you purchased 3 ad credits in electronics category. Then i told her the complete story. She raised a complaint for this. But i have not received any call back from quikr.

I lost complete 3500 rs. This was the real #t that happened with me.

Companies like quikr should be banned in india. Thank god atleast olx is not doing such things.

[Apr 25, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019
Hi, Kindly help us with your contact details and AD ID we shall assist you. Thank you.
Updated by ajsunnyboy1, Apr 25, 2019
Mobile no- [protected]
Ad id[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected]

Comments

they are running complete fraud in name of premium ads nothing else..
ajsunnyboy1's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 25, 2019
This timethey stole my money
Dear User,

It is our endeavor to provide the most seamless service and make the life of buying/selling simpler for our users. We would love to assist you with further queries.

Team OLX

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    Quikr - premium ads fraud by quikr