Quikr — quikr rto is fraudulent

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Venkateshvsiv on Apr 25, 2019

I would like to register my complaint against quikr rto service and their irresponsible behaviors.
I moved to bangalore from chennai, and i wanted to register my car in karnataka.
A guy named puviarasan called me from quikr and told me the steps to proceed.
After some conversation, he suggested me to pay road tax first and later i can do the re-registration part. For this process he asked few documents like rc copy, invoice, insurance, etc, and he highlighted that noc is not required for paying road tax, however, it is required only for registration.

I submitted all the required documents and made a payment to quikr account, and was waiting for the update. After 2 weeks of several reminder a guy named pramod called me and informed that i will have to get noc by myself for road tax as per the new rule. However, no one informed me about this, and after several mails they replied like this.

Finally they said that we cannot take up your case and will refund the money. Since they can't keep the committed word and they doesn't look trustworthy i agreed to get my refund atleast. However, it is more than a month my money is lying ideal without any use and they are not replying properly. Always saying that will check with concern team and get back, but no update yet.

Also, they highlighted that service charge would be deducted because of this withdrawal. But why i have to pay for the case which they can't take up and called off by quikr? I also mailed them regarding this but as usual some stupid replies.

Please help me to get my money back from the fraudulent rto service.

How come they received my payment in one minute but refund taking more than 1 month now?

My email : [email protected]

[Apr 25, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Hi Venkatesh, we regret the discomfort caused. We shall look into the issue and address it shortly. Thank you.
Updated by Venkateshvsiv, May 02, 2019
Hello, any updates? My huge money is lying idle with you??
Updated by Venkateshvsiv, May 06, 2019
Hello.. Will you be able to provide some information or not?? Let me know if you can't do anything so that I will take my next step?? Its not 100 or 200 rupees, its 70 thousand???
Updated by Venkateshvsiv, May 14, 2019
Hello, anyone can assist?? Its more than 2 months I am not getting my money back
Updated by Venkateshvsiv, May 16, 2019
Hellooo.. Where is my money.. My huge money is with you without use to me.
Updated by Venkateshvsiv, May 26, 2019
Will I get any reply??

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    Quikr - quikr rto is fraudulent