Show menu
Close
FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Close
Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]
Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Customer satisfaction rating: 31%
Submit a Complaint
86
COMPLAINTS
ADVERTISEMENT

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Customer Care

Rajasthan Public Service Commission

TwitterFacebook
Address
Jaipur Road
Ajmer
Ajmer District
Rajasthan
India

Customer Care Phone Numbers and Contacts

Toll-free:
Toll-free:
up
56
down
17

Phone:
Phone:
up
43
down
20
+91 14 5515 1212  [Helpline]
up
39
down
22

Customer satisfaction rating
31%
Complaints
86
Pending
0
Resolved
27
Load
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications and is working on resolving complaints.

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] related photos (23)

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Complaints & Reviews

Sort by:

[Resolved]

 yuvan36
Sir, This is regarding the street light just abutting my house at 3-5-320, narayanguda, hyderaabad-500029, Aandhra pradesh.India. Since six months all pedestrains walkign in the dark, including senior citzens and all, which is causign lot of inconvenience. In spite of several requests made to the light man who comes to the locality to switch the main in earlly hours, though he is aware the light is not funcitioning since last six months. Hence this mail Hemnath [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    ADVERTISEMENT

    RPSC — Application ID not generated and amount deducted ( combined clerk level 2 exam)

     sharmapraveen91
    I filled RPSC combined clerk level 2 exam form online.I make online payment from SBI online banking. My transaction number...
    ADVERTISEMENT

     niraj prasad1
    I was submitted online application for rpsc school lecturer exam 2013 transection no-[protected] & sbi debit card no*********0767 amount deducted Rs-350 on POS[protected] at mopsbidrcard txn#[protected].on dt-23/09/2013 at23.00 hrs. but rpsc web portal display "your payment failed need to re-apply...
    Updated by niraj prasad1 Oct 18, 2013
    rpsc web portal is froud portal.
    only 01 false deduction fees refunded (Rs 350) .but another false deduction(Rs 350 ) is not refund by web portal.Totel 03 times fees deducted for only one application ..
    so, req. to refund Rs350 by web portal .
    I submited online appl. for school lecturer( rpsc) 2013 . 02 times fail my transection but amount deducted by sbi atm/ debit card . 03rd times transection confermed & apps completead.
    but rpsc refund me only Rs350 of 1st dead trans & others Rs350 not refunded.
    01 st trans [protected] dt 23/09/13 21.58 hrs txn[protected].(fail)
    2nd trans [protected] dt 25/09/13 01.00 hrs txn[protected].( FAIL)
    3rd trans [protected] dt 26/09/13 00.24 hrs txn[protected].( COMPLETED)
    rpsc web portal is froud portal

    I submited online appl. for school lecturer( rpsc) 2013 . 02 times fail my transection but amount deducted by sbi atm/ debit card . 03rd times transection confermed & apps completead.
    but rpsc refund me only Rs350 of 1st dead trans & others Rs350 not refunded.
    01 st trans [protected] dt 23/09/13 21.58 hrs txn[protected].(fail)
    2nd trans [protected] dt 25/09/13 01.00 hrs txn[protected].( FAIL)
    3rd trans [protected] dt 26/09/13 00.24 hrs txn[protected].( COMPLETED)
    so, rpsc fail to refund my another Rs350 ..which was deducted ...
    I also applied for Rpsc Computer engineering lecturer post but my transaction had failed and amount of Rs. 350 had deducted from my Account.

    Post your Comment

      I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
      code
      ADVERTISEMENT

      [Resolved]

       BLP_1996
      महोदय, श्रीमानजी निवेदन हैं कि लोक सूचना अधिकारी, राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग, अजमेर – 345001 से सूचना का अधिकार अधिनियम-2005 के अन्तर्गत कनिष्ठ लिपिक संयुक्त प्रतियोगी परीक्षा - 1993 से सम्बन्धित सुचना प्राप्त‍ करने हेतु निर्धारित प्रार्थना पत्र मय पोस्टल ऑर्डर राशि रूपये 20/- के आवेदन शुल्क् सहित दिनांक [protected] को रजिस्ट्र्ड डाक द्वारा भिजवाया गया था, उसके बाद दिनांक[protected] को पुन: स्मरण पत्र भेजा गया, लेकिन आठ माह से अधिक का समय व्यतीत हो जाने के बाद भी मुझे किसी भी प्रकार की आज दिनांक तक सूचना उपलब्ध नहीं करवाई गई हैं और न ही सूचना उपलब्ध करवाने बाबत अभी तक किसी भी प्रकार की कोई सूचना मुझे प्राप्त नहीं हुई हैं । अत: निवेदन हैं कि सूचना का अधिकार अधिनियम-2005 के अन्तर्गत चाहीं गई उक्त सूचना शीघ्र उपलब्ध करवाने का श्रम करावें, ताकि मुझे राहत मिल सके । उक्त दोनो पत्रों की प्रतियां संलग्न प्रेषित हैं । Regards, भंवरलाल पंवार ई-मेल ID – [protected]@gmail.com मोबाईल नम्ब र – [protected] पता – भंवरलाल पंवार द्वारा श्री राजकुमार भाटी प्लॉट नम्बर-17, जवाहर कॉलोनी, सरदार क्लरब के पास, एयरफोर्स पुलिस चौकी के पीछे, रेजीडेन्सी रोड़, रातानाडा, जोधपुर – 342011


      Not providing information under RTI Act 2005 regarding
      Not providing information under RTI Act 2005 regarding
      Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020

      Post your Comment

        I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
        code
        ADVERTISEMENT

        [Resolved]

         rannaga
        Hi ,
        There is no street pole or light in hongasandra which has a minimum of 8 house in the street and it is very dark at night... Requesting you to please consider the request in priority as this is causing strangers following people and causing trouble taking advantage of darkness...I'm a victim of this today...kindly provide street for the below mentioned address.

        Kulla ready layout,behind Mico layout 16th main,near mico ground.
        Hongasandra Bangalore 560068
        Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020

        NYC STREET LIGHT — STREET LIGHT

        TO THE RES/ SIR COMMI OF NMC .SIR Mai omsainagar koradi road nagpur ka rahavasi hu meri complaind ye hai ki hamare koradi road ki sari strit lights pagalkhana chavok se lekar naka no-1tak sari strit lights navoratri ke 9 din chhod ke baki yaer bhar off rahati hai jiske karan rat me gadiyo ke acsident aur gadiyo se janvar takrane ki durghatna roj hoti hai rat ko light na hone se samnevale rahagir nahi dikhte hai jiske karan acsident hone ka dar rhata hai esiliye meri aap se ye vinti hai ki es samasya ko tikare ..............thanks

        Post your Comment

          I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
          code
          ADVERTISEMENT

          [Resolved]

           ArjunTyagi
          For the exam of RPSC i was registering ,they charged 350 rs but didnt gave me application id.Again second time they charged 350 rs from SBI account but didnt gave me application id.
          token no.- [protected] and [protected]
          above given token no are through which payment was made from SBI account
          now i have registered from a pnb account and got my application id

          they are not giving back 700rs
          They are not replying to my complaints
          Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020

          Post your Comment

            I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
            code
            ADVERTISEMENT

            [Resolved]

             jainranu0112
            sir, maine rpsc 2nd grade exam ka diya h usme only 0.84 marks kam h mere but rpsc ne mera ek question ko galat mana h jb ki this question is correct all standra book and cbse book.
            roll number- 230776
            maine court m bhi writ lagai h but court se bhi response nh mil rha h
            cms 27273/2012
            cms 30047/2012
            cms 35141/2012
            cw 27272/2012
            cw 30046/2012
            cw 35140/2012
            S.B. Civil Writ Petition No.12885/2012
            Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020

            Post your Comment

              I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
              code
              ADVERTISEMENT

              Street Light — street light not working [Resolved]

               ritika10
              I am a resident of 52/20, vashishtha marg, shipra path, mansarovar, jaipur. this is to inform you that street light in front...
              ADVERTISEMENT

              Rpsc Web Portal — WORST WEB For Exam Application [Resolved]

               smartcool.rohit
              The RPSC has started to take online applications from the candidates.Most annoying thing is that the option for payment of...
              ADVERTISEMENT

              [Resolved]

               toshweta
              Dear sir/madam,

              This is in respect to unconvincing seat allocation in the RPSC medical officers dentist post job offer,

              There is 8 seats for Female candidates and 20 seats in male cadidatesof general category.

              I dont understand this gender based seat allocation, it should be total number of seats for one general category disregard of the gender.
              the Dentist ratio (female) would be infact greater than that of the males.
              So, the seat distribution is not convincing and creates grievances among female candidates which is more than the male candidates.

              IT should be equally divided rather.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020

              RPSC — about posting 1986 ldc exam.

              Dear sir,
              I got 60% in rpsc exam. in 1986. But not posted yet. So I attenection for this matter
              Some person posted in 2000 on 57% and I have passed from 60% so I able for this vancies.
              sdsd
              Dear Sir,
              My Second Grade Teacher 2008 Result is not declared by RPSC because Court is stay on Result. But before last two month court is declared n ordered to rpsc that my Second grade result is declared, but my result is pending. i getting information rpsc according to RTI act but i don't get favorable answer, so i request that my result is declared by rpsc soon.
              Thanks
              Name : Vinod Kumari
              Roll : 615624
              Exam Name : II Grade teacher exam 2008
              Subject code : 50
              tell me about the exam date of 2nd grade hindi teacher...and any other detail and also give ur helpline no
              ...on my mail id----
              sharma72.[protected]@gmail.com
              ADVERTISEMENT
              respectad sir,
              sub> regarding vice principal iti vacancy
              as per notification only mechanical/electrical/civil engineers can apply?
              ece branch was not there?
              please do take needful action and allow ece branch holders too.
              thanks

              Post your Comment

                I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
                code
                ADVERTISEMENT

                [Resolved]

                 chintanshu
                dear sir,

                my self chintan shukla.i am staying at 1/c kamlesh park socit. part-2 opp ranchodjis temple 132 feet ring road jivraj park Ahmedabad-380051. AS there is two street light was not working since 2 month as it was under municipal coorporation. we have done coplaint mor then 5 times but no solution is done. plz do my favour.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
                my self Deepak sharma i am staying at house no-248C, Khasra no-25/13, Shiv Vihar, Rishal Garden, Nangloi, New Delhi- 110041. AS there is two street light was not working since 20 Days as it was under BSES. we have done coplaint more then times but no solution is done. Complaints no given below

                [protected]
                [protected]
                [protected]
                [protected]

                and I am follow up with reguler 24-11-11 Manisha, Ritu, Vikas
                25-11-11 Nandni, Alisha, Yogesh
                26-11-11 Laxman Singh
                and I am thanx to Mr. Yogesh he revert me and confirm to me feedback but problem still panding till date plz do my favour

                Kind Regard's
                Deepak Sharma
                [protected]

                Post your Comment

                  I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
                  code
                  ADVERTISEMENT

                  [Resolved]

                   manish21nov
                  dear sir
                  i hads given the rpsc nurse grade 2 paper on sunday 10 th octomber at centre noted alok school fatehpura udaipur rajasthan.
                  i want to take ur attention towards one mistake in 5th question in B SET of paper . the question has been printed wrong thats why my attempt became wrong . so i request u not to deduct marks for that answer and provide bonus marks for that answer
                  kindly consider my suggestion
                  regards
                  manish choudhary {gnm}
                  udaipur rajasthan.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020

                  Post your Comment

                    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
                    code
                    ADVERTISEMENT

                    [Resolved]

                     akhijain
                    Sir, I have appeared for the Rajasthan SET exam conducted by RPSC Ajmer. They asked for my documents copy to check the eligibility after I have cleared which I have sent on the desired address. Now they are asking for the original documents of the same to be sent. I dont trust Govt organisation as every one knows that how do the work and thus cannot send my priceless original documents. I am ready to show them physically on their predecided date but cannot send them. Please help me in getting my SET Certificate.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
                    rpsc ne form k sath subject code ki list send nahi ki thi...phir code galat hone par wo reject kaise kar sakati h wo bahi itetime baad jab tayari kar rahe students ne apne college form nahi bhare rpsc ke chakkr me aur ab unke reject ho gaya to unka ka pura saal kharaab ho gaya ...rpsc ka kya jata h wo to har kaam deri se karati h...
                    rpsc har kaam late kyun karati hai...isse hamesa har kisi ko nuksaan hota h...aj hamara 2nd grade form reject ho gaya ...aur iske chakkr me humne college M.A. ka form bahi nahi bhara aur ab form reject hone ka pata chala tab college form ki date chali gayi...matlab mere jaise kai log hai jinka saal kharaab ho gaya
                    sir.iam.passed.SET.exam.2009.conduct.by.r.p.s.c..but.i.dont.get.my.set.certifica...
                    sir, i have cleared the set exam 2009 condut by rpsc but i dont get my certificate of this exam. please send me the same. my roll no. is 300011 from suchitra purohit, bikaner
                    ADVERTISEMENT

                    RPSC Ajmer — Cheating

                    Dear Sir,

                    My id [protected] and I have submitted an application for the post of ACF Exam-11 RPSC, Ajmer, Rajasthan through online. When I submitted the information online there is no information of optional subject selection. Now RPSC Ajmer, Rajasthan is sending the letter to all the candidate to submit the optional subject through letter before 15th Jan, 2012 otherwise application will be rejected. Sir please tell me that what is the fair. I could not send them email. I did not get the letter form their side regarding this information. I got it through website.

                    Thank you

                    Post your Comment

                      I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
                      code
                      ADVERTISEMENT

                      Street Light — street light pole not working [Resolved]

                       piagupta
                      sir,

                      The newly installed street light poles in mayur vihar ,phase-1, pocket-4 near durga mandir is not working....
                      ADVERTISEMENT

                      Street Light — NEW STREET LIGHT INSTALLED NOT WORKING FOR MANY MONTHS [Resolved]

                       k_a_cool2
                      TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
                      This is to bring to ur kind notice that the new street light installed along the Shivalik...
                      ADVERTISEMENT

                      [Resolved]

                       Toufique
                      I live in Jaffriguda, Mehdipatnam ring road, Moghul nagar, H.No.13-6-431/d/62. There is no street light near my house which is causing lot of problem for me as well as for my neighbours. I request you to put a street light near my house.

                      Regards
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
                      Street light Complaints - No street light near my house
                      View all Street light complaints
                      Street light

                      Location: Shyam Enclave(Dinpur), Najafgarh



                      No street light near my house
                      I live in Shyam Enclave H.No 245 gali No 7 (Dinpur) Najafgarh. There is no street light near my house which is causing lot of problem for me as well as for my neighbours. I request you to put a street light near my house.



                      krishan kumar bhargava
                      Mobile No [protected]
                      Street Light Complaints- No street light near my house
                      View all Street light - Complaints
                      Street Light

                      Location: West Vikas vihar, Viaks Nagar Polls No. BSES VKPU 458

                      No Street Light Near my house

                      I live in West Vikas Vihar House No. 95 A Viaks Nagar. There is no street light
                      near my hosue which is causing lot of problem for me as well as for my neighbours. In the evening people from other street coming to our palce for dirinking, drugs, immoral activities etc in our street becasue there is no street light.It is a big disturbance for us who are living there. So.Please put street lights as soon as possible.

                      Ashok kumar Saini
                      [protected]

                      Post your Comment

                        I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
                        code
                        ADVERTISEMENT

                        Street Light — Street Light Complaint [Resolved]

                         tarungarg
                        Dear Sir,
                        I am resident of E-97 Sector-27 noida and also a senior citizen and enjoying my life at the fullest but from...
                        ADVERTISEMENT

                        [Resolved]

                         Muthuraman
                        Hi ,
                        I reside in plotno2,saroj avenue,shah avenue ext,rajakilpakkam,chennai 6000073,Street light in our street
                        and adjacent street is not working for more than a month now, its opening up to burglar threat , please
                        take immediate action to rectify

                        I have a TNEB complaint also TNEB_4954 which is off not taken care yet

                        whomsoever , please take necessary step........


                        Regards
                        Muthuraman
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
                        2E Aasai Thabi street, Anubhu Nagar New perugalathur chennai -600063

                        past 2 weeks street Light was not working, Kindly do the needfull.

                        By
                        K.Rajeshkanna
                        dear sir,
                        our street 50 families are living... here pole is there. but no street lamp connection. so please consider my application..
                        thanking you sir,


                        SRINIVASAN.C
                        PLOT NO 5
                        KURINCHINAGAR
                        KTCNAGAR NORTH
                        TIRUNELVELI-627011

                        Post your Comment

                          I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
                          code
                          ADVERTISEMENT

                          [Resolved]

                           imranphysio7
                          Requested sir,
                          I am Mohammed masi uddin from hyderabad, at Hafiz baba nagar, in my street i don't have street light, please kindly i am requesting to GHMC, put street lights in over street.

                          Thanking You

                          Your sensearly
                          MOHAMMED MASI UDDIN
                          (0091-[protected])

                          [protected]/A/21,
                          HAFIZ BABA NAGAR,
                          CHANDRAYAN GUTTA,
                          HYDERABAD.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
                          WE ARE RESIDENTS OF SECTOR 3, HOUSING BOARD COLONY, AND MY HOUSE NUMBER IS 3026. EXACT LOCATION OF THE HOUSE IS IN THE LANE WHICH IS CONNECTING THE PETROL PUMP ROAD WITH THE HOUSING BOARD MARKET. ALL THE STREET LIGHTS ARE NOT FUNCTIONING SINCE LAST TEN DAYS. THIS CREATES LOT OF PROBLEMS. ACCIDENTS HAPPEN FREQUENTLY, BECAUSE OF BIKES AND CARS WHICH ARE USED TO MOVE AT HIGH SPEED THROUGH THIS NARROW LANES.

                          WOMEN WHO RETURN FROM THEIR WORKING PLACE AT NIGHT ALSO DO NOT FEEL SAFE, DUE TO SOME UNSOCIAL ELEMENTS WHO MOVE AROUND IN THE DARK LANE.

                          EVEN WHEN THE LIGHTS FUNCTION, THEY ARE NEVER PUT OFF. THEY KEEP ON BURNING NIGHT AND DAY.
                          I REQUEST THE PROPER AUTHORITY TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE LIGHTS IMMEDIATELY.
                          MY SUGGESTION IS TO REPLACE THESE TUBE LIGHTS WITH HALOGEN LIGHTS(AT LEAST FOR THIS LANE WHICH IS A MAIN THOROUGHFARE), WHICH ARE MUCH MORE RELIABLE.

                          WARM REGARDS.

                          P.BHATTACHARYA.
                          Street light is not working
                          Respected Sir,
                          I am a resident of DU block,Pitampura,Delhi.

                          It is to bring to your notice that the road which is going from BU block to Hu block is very poorly lighted,due to which lot of miscreants keep moving in the locality despite watchmen.People have started to use this road for urination and unncessary stoppages which maked us feel very unsafe and unsecure.
                          To add to the same,the park on this very road is not lighted and had become the hub for bad elemnts,who usually use this park to run away into dark.

                          Kindly take the necessary steps to light the road and park properly at the earliest.
                          Looking forward to your prompt action on the same.

                          Thanking you,
                          Dr. Singal.
                          Dear Sir,

                          Street light in front of House No.184, Thimmaraya Gowda Layout, Ittamadu,BSK III Stage is not working since one week.

                          Please fix it up at the earliest

                          Regards
                          Archana
                          ADVERTISEMENT
                          house no 142b steet 81 g 6 1, 1
                          Sub: Streetlight not working


                          Dear Sir,


                          I Krishan bhargava President (RWA), shayam Enclave(Dinpur),
                          Najafgarh, New Delhi come to draw your notice that The following streetlight is not working for last 2 months

                          P.NO GALI NO.

                          350 7
                          319 4

                          I request you to do the needful as early as possible


                          Phone No [protected]

                          Blinking street light

                          I'm Residing at Nehru Nagar 3rd st, Behind CMS school, Ganapathy, Coimbatore.The street light in front of our street is not working properly.Kindly check the other street lights also once in the evening. Thank you

                          Post your Comment

                            I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
                            code
                            ADVERTISEMENT

                            [Resolved]

                             Jagdish Kumar Parihar
                            My self Jagdish Kumar Parihar, I have attend the writen and type test for post of LDC but due to law merrit, I was not in posting list but I know the some of candidate got the posting after hiring in court dissision. I have also passed writen test and give the type test.
                            Sir, due to long time i forget my roll no. and i have no document regarding this recuritment. so plz help me and know me my roll no. my perticular are as under.

                            1. Name - Jagdish Kumar Parihar
                            2. Name of Father - Mr. Babu Lal Parihar
                            3. Date of Birth - 01.07.1966
                            4. My Type Centre - Pustikar Sr. Secondry School, inside Jalori Gate, Jodhpur.
                            5. My Address - Jagdish Kumar Parihar
                            S/O Shir Babu Lal Parihar
                            At/Post - KHOD, Distt. - Pali,
                            Rajasthan. 306119.
                            6. Category - S C.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020

                            Post your Comment

                              I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
                              code
                              ADVERTISEMENT

                              Featured Complaints

                              ADVERTISEMENT