Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2023

File a complaint to Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]

Having problems with Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]

Toll free
1800 180 6127

View more phone numbers

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] reviews & complaints page 4

The street light infront of my house is not working, I tried to complaint about it to Nagar nigam Lucknow but the facility to file complaint is unavailable.
Kindly look at it as it is raining season and the street light is very essential in this season .
Address - L-1/25 Vineet Khand Gomti Nagar Lucknow
Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir, i have recentaly applied raj si exam and i tried paying through phone pay upi as it is one of the options to pay on the gatway my money was deducted but the form still show that the trasantion had failed.the upi trasanction show that it was dully recieved by the gatway company assingned by rpsc to collect fees. i am attaching the mid number, airpay id no., txn id no. please resolve and initiate a refund since after waiting 2 day.there is no refund.there is no other machenism to file a grievance.thank you in advance.MID -M24825, AIRPAY ID[protected], TXN ID 52915975

Respected sir, i have recently applied for rajasthan si exam i tried paying through upi as it is one of the option to pay on the gateway my money was deducted but the form still showed the transastion had failed the upi transation shows it was duly received the gateway by the gateway company assigned by rpsc to collect fees i m attaching tha transation number please resolve

3 street light not working for long time
        . I complain already mcg Gurugram toll free number
        my complain no.870898
        my contact nu [protected]

Respected sir/ma'am
          I was submitting my form for Rajasthan SI on SSO Rajasthan, I have done my payment of rs 180 for the same via my phone pe UPI I'd but my payment status is showing failed there.
          please do tell me what should I do as this from is really important for me.
          on the other hand my money is deducted and there is no guarantee that same thing won't happen again.

I have applied for Rajasthan Sub Inspector, I paid my fee amount from upi and fee was deducted from my account but my payment was showing not successful, so i again tried with debit card and this time it get Sucessful but i didn't get my previous fee refund, i want my fee back

MY Name : DHEERAJ KUMAR
            My Upi I'd : [protected]@okaxis

My Bank Account Details :
            Bank : PAYTM PAYMENT BANK
            ACCOUNT NO :[protected]
            IFSC CODE : PYTM0123456

I am a resident of road no 7, cooperative bank colony. From the past two weeks the street light is not working and it is causing a lot of problems. Kindly attend the problem as soon as poosible.

For 7-8 days street light has not working kindly chsnge it as soon as possible,
                Z

In the street light line between the Road it is not working because of construction of Road the wire of street light poles are get broken by construction so the light are'nt working from 4-5 days ago .

New dighori naka umred Road Nagpur

Mene rajasthan si ka form fill kiya tha 10.3.2021 ko...sir mera form fill nhi hua h...or mere account se aapke account me 190 rupay transfer ho gya h..jo sir abhi tk wapas refund nhi hua h mere account me.
                    Isliye sir plese mera aapse nevedan h ki mera payment wapas mere account me transfer krne ki Karpa kre...

Name - Deshraj meena

Payment is done from my side...but form submission is not complete i do 2nd payment .when i will get my 1st transaction payment

pks
                      Mar 12, 2021
                      Updated by Piyush k s
                      Respected sir, i have recently applied for rajasthan's SI exam and i tried paying through phone pay upi as it is one of the options to pay on the gateway, my money was deducted but the form still shows that the transanction had failed. The upi transanction shows that it was duly recieved by the gateway company assigned by rpsc to collect fees. I am attaching the transanction number/token number. Please resolve and initiate a refund . There is no other mechanism to file a grievance. Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely

In SI form of mine the fees amount is deducted from my account but didn't submitted yet.
                        Please either submit my form or refund fees.
                        Mar 10, 2021
                        Updated by Ayushibhutra
                        I submitted fees through my sbi debit card.as today is last day of form submission kindly look in this matter immediately.

Mera Rajasthan poilce si ka payment bhim upi se 289rs debit ho gya h..lekin form m payment failed show ho rha h..pls help me

I have paid my Rajasthan Sub inspector fees Rs.381 but it showed me failed Status. Please help me

I have an exam of IB ACIO also on[protected]. And my ACF exam is also on same date. So I request you to kindly change this exam date.

To
                                the commissioner
                                MCF

Dear Sir
                                this to make you inform about the street light conditions in sector-16.
                                sir we have registered our complaint many a times to the concerned office for light complaint.
                                but our complaint was not dealth with.The condition of the street light is the same for the last 20 days.
                                the street light is situated on the pole in front of H.no.=962, Chacha Chowk street Number 4 Sanjay Encalve colony
                                it is a sodium light.and also the tube lights in the park in front of H.no.=962, Chacha Chowk street Number 4 Sanjay Encalve colonyare also not working.
                                so I would like to kindly look into the matter and please solve the problem as soon as possible.
                                Aug 31, 2021
                                problem not solved

Respected sir,
                                  Mera nam Balveer singh Bhagaur hai.maine school Lect.Hindi 2018.attend kiya.mera roll no reserve list mai hai.Mai apko batana chahta hu ki kaphi Exs jo, 2nd grade teacher 2018 join kar chuke hai or jo 2018 school lect.Bali vacancy jiske form 2019 mai re open kiye gaye, us mai apply karke school Lect.mai bhi reserve quota ka benefit le chuke hai, or Exs ne
                                  doc. counseling ke time pe dohra Labh na lene ka certi.bhi...

Sir, I fill my application for the post/subject of civil engineering for lecturer(tech. Edu.dept.)2020 on 18 Dec 2020. Sir due to technical issues my application fees submitted twice. I want refund my single time money cashback rs 281.32₹.sir please look towards my issue and make an order to resolve my problem. Thanks!

I applied for assistant professor history post and submit fee properly ₹280 deducted from our bank account on 29 December 2020 but didn't get print out of application form.
                                    After last date 31 December fee refunded in our bank account and no information given by RPSC. What is your working system?
                                    Please give me chance to pay fees again and accept my form....

I apply for lecturer technical education civil engineering now I want to. Do. Preparation but there have no Syallibus update till please tell us when the syallibus is updates