Indian Railways Customer Care Contacts

1.3
Last updated Feb 8, 2023

File a complaint to Indian Railways

Having problems with Indian Railways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railways

Indian Railways Phone Numbers

Mobile
2036

Indian Railways Overview

Latest complaint Berth allotment - Senior citizen has been filed on 08/02/2023. Latest Resolved Unwanted FIne Collection was resolved Oct 25, 2022. Indian Railways ranks as the #2 most complained about among Railways.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Indian Railways. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Indian Railways reviews & complaints(6128)

Indian Railways — Berth allotment - Senior citizen

I am a senior citizen and my age is 86 year, i have booked one ticket from lucknow to patna shocked to see that i have been alloted upper berth i am unable to climb stairs so request you to please change my berth to lower berth ..

My PNR No - [protected]
Name - Umesh Nandan Sinha
ph- [protected]/[protected]
add - lucknow...
Service available

Indian Railways — Berth allotment - Senior citizen aged 86 year given upper berth

My age is 86 year i have booked ticket from lucknow to patna my pnr is [protected], i have been alloted upper berth request you to please arrange to chnage it to lower berth seeing my age ..

Rgds
Umesh Nandan Sinha
ph -[protected]/[protected]
add - Lucknow...

Indian Railways — Excess fare

Respected sir
I buy proper ticket from railway counter at Itarsi Junction.I buy 5 ticket from railway counter and i want to travel in sleeper class I gave my ticket to TTE for make proper ticket of sleeper class and take proper fare.TTE added excess fare on five ticket when I ask him to why you added excess fare after sleeper charge they deny to answer me and told me I dont tell you and misbehave with me.I ask for her ID he told me...